[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Re: [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 6:04 am

"Wait, do you mean me?" Kion pointed to himself. "And Scar's mate.. if only we could know who... While it's true we only protect the circle of life, some animals broke the rules and had to be punished. Hyenas are quite powerful with a new leader but the roar can take care of that. As for your friends ---"

"No, what if it's a trap? What if she's working with the enemy?" Fuli cautioned with a serious tone.

"I...I... other than Janja and his gang... I don't have any beef with the rest...?" Kion said slowly, as if he was considering hard. "I should go..."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 6:15 am

"Then why don't you all come? That way you can see for yourself if I'm to be trusted…" The cub paced, "No trap. Besides I already promised to help protect the Pride Lands… I have no reason to lie or make stuff up… But I do understand your caution, Fuli"

Mlezi partly smiled at them, "And I never said all of my friends were hyena, or jackal… Some are big cats like us Lions and Cheetahs and Leopards…"
"Anyhow there's no way just me and Kion could carry them all to safety, so… I kinda need the full Lion Guard's help on this one." She looked at them pleadingly. "Would you leave your friends behind?"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 6:27 am

"Wait a minute, we are going host everyone here? What if they turned out to be like Goi Goi and that---" Fuli said in an annoyed tone. "Remember that celebration and the jackals made a big mess of it?"

"I know, Fuli but maybe they can help us while we help them. It's good to make more friends..." Kion cocked his head. "We must go now and save them. If we want them to live. Mlezi, lead the way. Till the pride lands end ---"

"I think it's a bad idea, everyone." Bunga said with a shrug.

"........" Fuli just stared at Bunga and Mlezi. "What YOU know about bad ideas, Bunga?!"

"I..."

"........Guys?" Ono looked into the distance. "I will be your look out."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 6:49 am

Mlezi shook her head, looking to Rafiki "We'll bring them here for a checkup if that's alright? Most are probably too young to be on their own anyhow. And thank you, Ono. Some are a little older, not by much though…"

"Fuli, Bunga. You're welcome to talk to the ones that can talk, and if we all stick together there's more chance to defeat any enemies that might show up. We'll all keep a look out with our senses."
The cub led the way then, cautiously watching the way the grass moved in the wind...
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 7:02 am

"I'm fine with anything." Rafiki simply nodded with his staff. "Bring them here if you must."

"It wouldn't be a bad idea. Think big. Like an adventure, little B." Besthe said with a smile.

"We shall go now. Lion Guard, I have decided. We must see the neighboring borders. Rafiki once said, diseases spread when they are not treated. If we don't help our neighbours, then things will be worse." Kion said, turning towards the clouds.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 7:30 am

Mlezi nodded, "Zuberi's… unstableness is because he caught a canine illness from Jackals, Wolves and Wild Dogs when he was a bit younger. The two rogues he travels with, are very careful with not sharing food with him due to that else they could catch it… If lions can catch it, then so could Hyena…"

Mlezi picked up her pace but still kept alert for any signs of potential danger. "I may still be sore, but I can still fight if it comes down to it"
She led them to a small nearby hidey-hole in the out lands fairly close to the borders on poking her head in on finding some, she brought the little ones out one at a time. They were two cheetah; one nearly white and one with more swirly pattern something akin to Fuli's, a leopard with a similar pattern and a leopon. On bringing them out she sniffed the air as the cubs mewled and chirped, "I… think their mothers are dead. Orphans…" The cub looked sadly to the group, "We're too late for the parents, but these little guys shouldn't have to suffer."

"Finding the others might be more tricky, due to how much Hyena around here move around." She said looking up to the clouds for guidance on finding the others before it's too late, while she waited for them to decide on who would carry which.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 7:40 am

The lion Guard members followed cautiously, most still wary of the fact that this takes them out of Simba's lands, and thinking what traps lay ahead of them. Fuli, most of all. She scan right left right for any signs of henas. She didn't really like meddling in other animal's business, especially out of the pridelands. However, her heart softened at the sight of the cheetahs. The female cheetah extended a paw and arched her back towards them. "Just get on me already, kids. I'm tired of waiting. Beshte, keep a look out, please."

The large hippo stand guard over the cubs, his impressive back blocking out the sun for them. He nudged Kion who now guides the kids to fuli's back. He wonder what it felt like to love anther species, but a job is a job.

"How many more, and how do we get to them, Mlezi?"
Braveheart

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 7:40 am

((BRB/G2G, settling things now.))
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 8:06 am

"Four or… six?" The cub scratched her head and was about to say more when there was a sudden yelp followed by a certain hyena's laugh.

Mlezi's ears instantly flattened, worried as she looked in that direction. "I know that yelp! That's one, no matter what he's always stayed by the others so they're likely all still there! He's a wild dog… He only yelps like that when he's been hurt by another predator!"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 8:37 am

The crackling of sound grew louder as Janja and his ganga appeared from the tall grass. They start to circle the newcomer. Janja smacked the newcomer. "You should have stayed! Now you die!"

"Let's go, team!" Kion headed in that direction.
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying