[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Re: [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Postby KionScar » June 7th, 2016, 2:00 am

"Notice how none of Scar's paintings have green eyes? Kion's great-uncle certainly had green eyes" Mlezi pointing out the paintings of him with Red eyes, before pointing over at the volcano painting, "That's the only one. And those faded hyenas look like Janja's group. That lion though…."

She smiled looking back at Rafiki before to Bunga, "Hey, Rafiki. Remember the rocks painting? Even though that shows what happened in the past, didn't the rocks fall again Lion Guard?"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 7th, 2016, 2:20 am

"That lion... maybe it's another fluke painting!" Bunga just rolled his eyes.

"Or maybe it's a sign of something bigger. What if Scar came back as a spirit and Kion stopped them?!" Fuli said in an astonished look.

"We are simply overlooking things here." Ono said, folding his wings.

"The rocks did fall but it doesn't mean it will fall again in the future. And how did you know that?" The honey badger crossed his arms, thinking that she might be some kind of psychic.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » June 7th, 2016, 2:47 am

"I wasn't too far off from you guys that day" Her ears flattened, sheepishly. "Practicing my stealth tactics, and… maybe looking for a scrap or two of food."
Mlezi smiled at Fuli, before deciding to watch Rafiki…

"I don't know much about my mother only that she was a painter and knew some medicine… Bashiri. I've heard that name means Foretell… That's all I know on her..."
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » June 7th, 2016, 3:08 am

"Wait, a medicine cat, how was that possible?" Fuli asked. "How...?! Unless they are other prides. Most big cats usually go solo?"

Rafiki just gives her a nod, winking with his staff.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 7th, 2016, 3:40 am

"Doesn't matter. My Pride's gone now…" The young cub's eyes were downcast and saddened, "Vicious War between too many Prides and Clans destroyed the once beautiful lands. Throw in canine packs and you've nearly got a free-for-all… Even herds of prey animals found themselves caught up in the middle of it all… I believe I'm the only survivor."

After a moment she looked back to the mandrill, "I… think I would like to learn some medicine… I have done a little painting before" She had smiled a little, then turning back to the guard "Would anyone like to hear what my Pride was like before it's fall?"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 7th, 2016, 4:23 am

".....Sure sure, but I need to get permission from Simba. He's very touchy towards foreigners learning crafts." Rafiki said.

"Woah." was the collective sound of everyone.

"Skip to the interesting part. I bet it's boring!" The honey badger swirl a paw.

"BUNGA!" Fuli exclaimed. "Let her say her story..."
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 7th, 2016, 5:29 am

"The day of our fall just so happened to be our day of celebration, akin to your Kupatana. I was not but a young cub at the time, playing with toys. I witnessed an argument between two hyena brothers then; Kuumiza and Mavuto, which I didn't realize would lead to our fall. Our king was a kind king, but could be fierce if needed to defend the Pride. We worked alongside other predators, most of them small. Soon though the dry season came, everyone was getting agitated. Prey and Predator alike. Soon some rogues or outcasts from another pride showed up, stuck in the past way of Pride Traditions. Mother was worried, celebration day was just around the bend. She worried one of the hyena brothers would convince the young males' leader to attack us."

Mlezi just shrugged after, "Even us cubs and pups had to fight, no use running. Rivaling Hyena clans and Wild Dog packs also attacked from all sides. It was a crazy mess. I do believe that hyena brother did manage to convince the lions, they took advantage of the confusion. Our King; Kgosi, fought valiantly, to protect his family and friends. But the enemies were unrelentingly vicious, going right into the next day and night without pause for rest or food… It lasted until exposure and hunger overtook those that remained. Kgosi had been good friends with Mavuto, so on his passing Mavuto took the crown. He did his best on keeping us younger ones safe, but… Got tricked sometime later by his own brother, I guess not at all that different from Scar and Mufasa, just different players. I ran after, I didn't trust Kuumiza one bit. All I know is I was the last of Kgosi's children, the one survivor. And I guess that makes me the last heir too."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 8th, 2016, 2:54 am

"This Kgosi... who was he exactly? He wasn't a lion, right?" Fuli asked, looking at Kion who was now stirring from the sleep.

"It seems some kind of war is happening in the outlands. We should let them kill each other, then we have less problems for the guard. Easy Peasy." Bunga laughed, "Unless they spill over here."
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 8th, 2016, 3:21 am

"Yes, he was a lion. Dark colored one with amber-orange eyes. He was a good king…" She looked to Kion before simply nodding at Bunga "Kuumiza won't give up as long as I still live…"

Mlezi sighed looking up at one of the paintings of Scar with hyena, "I guess he's somewhat like Scar but… worse? Scar had three hyena with him, Kuumiza has three young male lions…"

Sighing again she looked to all of them, "Unlike Simba, who had a home to return to I do not. Shortly after the land was taken by sinkholes and volcano eruptions… Nothing remains but memories..."
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 8th, 2016, 4:34 am

"What? Did I miss anything? What's going on?" Kion yawned, rubbing his eyes. He looked at the crowd before him before going closer to Mlezi and sat down. "3 young male lions... Hmmm.... what's important about other lions that we must take care of?"

"Aaaaand I get don't it. Why would anyone fight over such a land?" Fuli asked, confused. "We really have to ask the King if you could stay..You also seem to be.. part leopard? Don't leopards go solo instead of prides?"
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying