[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past — My Lion King Forum

[OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 9:35 am

"Hmm?" Nala simply went to the bushes where there are some meat left over and set her down, still looking out for Simba. "Leftover supper."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Simba_Lion » June 10th, 2016, 3:45 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]"Sire, what seems to be the matter?" Zazu flew downwards, landing on Simba's mane by accident.[/quote]

"Zazu, come with me, we have to find Kion and Kiara." He said and started walking down on the Rock's path.
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 5:29 pm

[quote="Simba_Lion"][quote="Braveheart"]"Sire, what seems to be the matter?" Zazu flew downwards, landing on Simba's mane by accident.[/quote]

"Zazu, come with me, we have to find Kion and Kiara." He said and started walking down on the Rock's path.[/quote]

Zazu simply gave a nod and follow his king, "Something must have happened again."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying