[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past — My Lion King Forum

[OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past

[OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past

Postby KionScar » June 7th, 2016, 6:40 am

@Simba_Lion - Simba
@Braveheart - Kion, Nala
@KionScar - Ghost Scar/Scar (past), and OCs…

(I'll make a separate OOC thread a little later, something of a reboot clone of our previous public rp but more canonical. :) )
---
---

Season: Dry, near-drought.
Day: Midday
Timeline: TLG.
Notes: Mlezi/Shar isn't related to anyone. Lioness cub.

---
A rather aging hyena cautiously stepped up the rock path of Pride Rock, placing a young orange lion cub not much older than a newborn at her paws bowing, "Forgive my intrusion, your majesty. But I found this cub alone beside a dead lioness close to our borders. I'm too old and cannot care for this little one, plus I think it'd be better if she's raised amongst her own kind."

She gently nudged the cub to them, before turning to leave "I'm sorry but I must go. My name is Sanaa."

The young cub mewled quietly, starving. Shivering. She was actually older than she appeared, but due to missing out on some meals she seemed small.

Earlier:

Elsewhere, Kuumiza the hyena led his brother Mavuto for what was supposed to be a friendly visit to the nearby Pride Lands to meet and hopefully talk out some deal. Mavuto ended up having to save his best friend's cub from a dry ravine stampede.

Kuumiza smiled darkly at his brother attempting to climb the edge once the cub had been rescued, digging his claws into Mavuto's own paws he threw him using Scar's famous line, "Long live the King!"
Kuumiza grinned, knowing that Mavuto had taken over the crown of the king of their Pride on his passing. That just left the cub, the last of Kgosi's children to take care off. He couldn't let a heir to the throne survive. He had to think about this one.
He turned to his young male lion compatriots that were nearby. "Make sure you finish the job, Jelani."
He smirked evilly on watching the three chase the young cub.
Last edited by KionScar on June 9th, 2016, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: [OPEN] Prideland's Hope: Future's Past

Postby Simba_Lion » June 7th, 2016, 8:42 am

Hyenas were not welcome in the Pride Lands. He couldn't help but a frown a little when he noticed the female hyena approaching. But Simba saw that she had come in peace, there was no need to fight. And she took somebody with her...
He glanced at the cub for a moment then he looked back at the female hyena.
"Alright, Sanaa. I think she will be safe here. Goodbye."
He stared at the cub again.
"Hm, what do you think Nala?"
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Braveheart » June 8th, 2016, 2:36 am

Nala looked at the cub, thinking of future possibilities. She was a little hestiant of looking after another cub since she has already both Kiara & Kion to look after. She came closer to the cub,prodding with a paw and spoke quietly. "I think she will be trouble soon. We do not know where she came from or why her parents were killed. If we took her in, we must consider our own cubs first."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Simba_Lion » June 9th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Simba turned his look towards Nala.
"Yes, you are right, we should ask them first. But have you seen Kion and Kiara around?"
Simba_Lion

Postby Braveheart » June 9th, 2016, 9:18 pm

"No, not since dinner. Maybe they went off and play. Should we get Zazu to seek them?" Nala gave another nod, looking at the newborn.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba_Lion » June 10th, 2016, 8:34 am

"Yes, it's a good idea." Simba said, smiling a little. "But I'm going with Zazu. I want to see if everything is alright"
As he finished his sentence, he started off towards the Pride Rock's pathway.
"Zazu!" He called him with a louder voice.

(Who will be Zazu? xD)
Simba_Lion

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 8:42 am

"Sire, what seems to be the matter?" Zazu flew downwards, landing on Simba's mane by accident.

"I'll go with --- what should I do with the child in the meantime?" Nala said, looking at the newcomer.

(I'll be. I actually can play anyone :P )
Last edited by Braveheart on June 10th, 2016, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 9:08 am

The tiny cub wiggled up to one of them and wrapped her paws around their toe while mewing.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 9:18 am

"Hmm?" Nala picked the little cub and set it on her back. "I think we have left over zebra parts somewhere. Do you like that?"
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 9:29 am

The little cub finally opened her tired eyes, looking up at the lioness with her bright green eyes mewing again wiggling her little front paws trying to reach up.
KionScar

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying