[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Out for a walk (open) — My Lion King Forum

Out for a walk (open)

Re: Out for a walk (open)

Postby Cloud5001 » July 2nd, 2016, 12:23 am

"Hehe alright so we chase each other and try to catch each other, first one to pin the other down for a full minute is the winner. The winner then get's to tie up the loser and keep them as a tickle captive for a full week." Max explained.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Mistiria » July 2nd, 2016, 12:27 am

"Okay sounds like a strange form of tag," said Mistiria who then started to run away from the den.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cloud5001 » July 2nd, 2016, 12:33 am

Red Flame smiles taking off after her, he was quite fast as he was already right behind her with a smile.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » July 2nd, 2016, 12:43 am

Mistiria looked back and tried to run faster with a smile.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cloud5001 » July 2nd, 2016, 12:47 am

Max was catching up to her, of course ahead was a cluster of trees, it would be quite easy for her to lose him and catch by surpise in there.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 2nd, 2016, 1:27 am

She ran hard for the trees in hopes to lose him when she was caught by her brother and listened as her father just laughed at the play.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 2nd, 2016, 2:28 am

Max skids to a stop as once he saw two other lions with her.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 2nd, 2016, 9:56 pm

Mistiria looked at max with a smile and went over to him with her father and brother in toe. She want her father to know that she met a new friend in their travels which is what he wanted. She could see in her father's eyes that this friend was like them. She could see that her father was thinking of taking both of them with him home.

"Dad this is my friend Max. He lives here alone. I was going to ask you something before I asked him. Could he come home with us dad?" Asked Mistiria looking up at her father.

"That choice should be his alone not mine. We don't have that much time to wait on your answer young one," said Rogue as he stood by his daughter
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 2nd, 2016, 11:23 pm

"Hehe we were playing a game to decide that very thing, it should'nt take much longer. Now Mistiria I had lost sight of you before your brother got you, so I'll close my eyes to let you get back on track." Max smiled.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 3rd, 2016, 12:13 am

She smiled and ran off again leaving her father and brother laughing at how well the two got along. She could get lost in the trees again and not be caught by surprise. There was nothing wrong with staying here. She just didn't want to leave her pride again.
Mistiria

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying