[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A Sister's Revenge [Private] — My Lion King Forum

A Sister's Revenge [Private]

A Sister's Revenge [Private]

Postby LilTiger » January 2nd, 2010, 2:04 pm

This private RP is for me and KiarasMate ^^. The plot of this story is a few years after Kovu and Kiara take the throne, Simba's half sister Laini returns with her mate, Mheetu who is Nala's brother. Laini has a one cub with Mheetu which the cub was a aldosendent named Komoka. Laini was destended for the throne until Simba returned and killed her father, Scar. Laini later on kills Simba. But then finds out that Kovu is the king. Laini then makes a plan with her son and her mate. Will she suceed? Or will her plan overfail? Read along to find out!

Simba:KiarasMate
Nala:LilTiger
Kovu:KiarasMate
Kiara: LilTiger
Komoka: KiarasMate
Laini: LilTiger
Mheetu: KiarasMate

Let the RP, begin! :)
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: A Sister's Revenge [Private]

Postby LilTiger » January 2nd, 2010, 3:33 pm

The golden sun rised against the grass. It was rather beautiful that morning. Soon, Kiara woke up by the sun's brightness. She looked outside as her eyes were slightly open. She streatched as she yawned at the same time. She then licked her mate's head. "Good morning honey", Kiara whisphered as she went outside to get a quick drink from the waterhole. "It's been a week since our cubs left, I guess they didn't want responsibility to the throne.", Kiara said to herself as she took a few licks of the water and turned around and went home.

Also in priderock. Nala woke up to the sun's goldness. Lovely morning., Nala thought as she got up. She streatched and went outside. She met up with Kiara. "Hello darling.", Nala said as she nuzzled her daughter. "Mother, even though it's been a week since the cubs left, I miss them very much.", Kiara said as she almost cried. "There, there, it was their choice, not yours.", Nala said as she quickly ran to the waterhole and got a very drinks of water and went back to her daughter. "Let's go inside and relax ok?", Nala said as she licked her daughter. They both went inside.

Meanwhile, three lions were walking towards priderock. They were all one little pride. Laini was the leader, even though her mate was a male. She had been through alot in her life. Yet she had turned evil once Scar died. She ran away and met her old friend, Mheetu who soon became her mate. When Kovu and Kiara took the throne, Laini gave birth to Komoka, Mheetu and Laini's first and only child. When Komoka became an aldosendant, they decided to leave their home and go back to priderock for revenge.

"Come on guys, we are almost there.", Laini said as she was panting for water.

Laini then saw it. Priderock. "We are home!", Laini said as she smricked. "Now we need to form a plan.", Laini said as she looked at Komoka and Mheetu. "Once we form a plan, we will return to priderock, and the plan will work.", Laini said as she smiled evily.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby KiarasMate » January 2nd, 2010, 10:17 pm

Feeling his mate’s affectionate licks and hearing her gentle voice, Kovu gradually stirred as his emerald eyes opened, catching sight of Kiara, who had already started to make her way outside of the main den atop Pride Rock. Letting out a rather loud yawn, Kovu rolled onto his back, stretching out all four of his legs towards the ceiling of the cave before rolling back onto his side with a tired expression upon his face. Knowing that there was nothing of great importance to get done today and having to wait for his mate’s return anyways, the lazy prince merely stayed where he was, his eyes fixated upon the den entrance as he anticipated Kiara’s return.

Slightly roused by his son-in-law’s vocal yawn, Simba awoke slowly as his eyes adjusted to the early morning light that flooded into the den. He was most certainly getting on in years and his body was beginning to show signs of this fact. His once regal mane was starting to droop slightly and his once energetic nature seemed to be slowly fading. Still, even with these changes, his love for his mate and pride and duties as king never faltered. Looking over to where his son-in-law was still laying, Simba addressed him in a polite voice as he rose to his paws.

”Morning Kovu. Sleep well I take it?”

Upon hearing Simba’s voice, Kovu shifted his gaze over to where his king was standing. Adopting a friendly smile, the future king nodded and replied in a casual manner.

”Sleeping next to Kiara, who couldn’t Simba.”

==========

Catching sight of The Pride Lands for the first time, both Mheetu and Komoka seemed in awe at the spectacle that lay in front of them. It wasn’t until his mate’s words reached his ears, did Mheetu speak, his voice low and serious.

”So these are the lands you speak so highly of Kitten? Looks pretty decent to me.”

Komoka scowled at his father’s pet name that he had given to his mother. Curling his nose in disgust as the way both of his parents had raised him often lead to him having a rather sour outlook upon life itself. Turning to his mother, Komoka looked over to her as he spoke in a curious tone.

”So Mother, what’s the plan?”
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby LilTiger » January 2nd, 2010, 11:17 pm

Nala and Kiara entered the cave. Kiara went over to Kovu. "Hello sweetie.", Kiara said as she plopped next to his head. She licked him gently against his forehead. And then she bathed his mane. It was so sleek she wouldn't want to blink without a glance. She just loved him so much. She didn't want to leave him for him being so handsom. She then licked his cheek slowly.

"Darling I'm giving you your bath today.", Kiara said as she giggled to her husband

Nala then trotted over to her mate. "How was your sleep honey? I hope it was as good as mine.", Nala said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She also noticed that Simba's ravishing mane was becoming duller. "Darling, I remember the night we found each other again. Your mane was quite red, but now it's glow has faded.", Nala said as she nuzzled her on the cheek. "It still has it's glow to me.", Nala said as she same him a smile and a wink.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Laini looked at Mheetu. "These aren't jsut some lands! They were the lands my father once owned! But that murderous Simba killed my father!", Laini said as she looked at Mheetu. Laini then gave a sigh. "Never mind...", Laini said. It was normal for Mheetu and her to have disigrements sometimes. But no matter, she still loved him with all her heart. Laini then looked at Komoka.

"Well Komoka, my plan is to earn Simba's trust. Then when he dosen't expect it, I'll take him somewhere and I'll kill him!", Laini said as she looked at her mate and son. "It will work, I know it will.", Laini said as she gave them both nuzzles.

"Now we should head towards priderock.", Laini said as she turned around and leaded the two males.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby KiarasMate » January 3rd, 2010, 6:47 am

Watching as Kiara came back into the den, followed closely by nala, Kovu smiled and sat up to greet Kiara as she flopped herself down next to where he was situated.

”Good morning Beautiful.”

Feeling his mate fussing with his mane, Kovu chuckled uproariously at Kiara’s actions and what she had stated, invoking a playful grin to etch its way upon his muzzle as he stated in between fits of laughter.

”Oh, c’mon Kiara, that tickles. If You get to bathe me, I get to do the same to you.”

Leaning forward, Kovu lovingly ran his tongue under, around and over his mate’s furry face before nuzzling her affectionately and relaxing himself alongside her.

While her daughter and son-in-law were occupied with one another’s company, Simba turned his focus to his beloved lioness as he heard her speaking about his mane. Smiling fondly towards her, the once regal king replied in a tired voice.

”Well, that’s what happens when you get older Love. I think you’re the only exception to that rule, since you’re just as stunning as the day we fell in love with each other.”

Leaning in to give Nala a tender nuzzle and soft kiss over her cheek, Simba started to make his way over towards the entrance of the den, calling over his shoulder to his precious mate as he did so.

”Care to join me atop the promontory for a bit Love?”

==========

Being in no mood to argue with his mate, Mheetu merely shrugged off Laini’s bitter attitude towards what he had said. Taking another glance towards the distant figure of Pride Rock while he listened to what his mate had in mind in order to take over these lands, Mheetu found himself grinning from the prospects of bloodshed as he spoke up once she was finished revealing her plan to the both of them.

”About time we see some action outside of our travels Kitten. What’s this Simba character like anyways? I know you’ve talked a lot about him before, but mostly during fits of rage, so it’d be nice to know what we’re going up against.”

Trotting in between his parents, Komoka seemed overjoyed with the new change of scenery as his eyes flickered from one new thing to the next. Imagining himself, along with his proud parents, being the rulers of such prestigious lands brought shivers to his adolescent body as he anticipated what might happen next.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LilTiger » January 3rd, 2010, 10:45 pm

Kiara looked at Kovu. She giggled as the lick went across her face. She hoped he would do it again. She loved him alot. That tickles, Kiara thought as she was ready to speck.

"Alrighty, if you want to bathe me, but don't tickle me!", Kiara exclaimed as she rolled over on her back. "You heard me.", Kiara said as she remembered the moment Kovu was training him to hunt.

Kiara then licked Kovu while being upside down. "I'm glad I ran away, if I didn't I wouldn't have foudn you. It's all thanks to me though, if I didn't wander off as a cub and bumped into you, I wouldn't be in this position with you.", Kiara said as she gave him a light kiss.\

Nala looked at Simba with a loving smile. She then smricked at what he said. Oh him!, Nala thought as she kissed her mate again.

"We are always right Simba. Always. And yes we can. ", Nala said as she walked ahead of her mate.
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Laini then looked at her mate and son. She then saw the waterhole. No, I must wait for my mate and son., Laini thought as she had been dying of thirst. Hold on Laini! You can wait!, Laini thought again.

"Well, one thing is that Simba is my half brother. By having the same mother. I do know that that murder's wife named Nala found him and made him come back. But I really don't know much about him. He's golden and has a red mane, that's all I know. ", Laini said as she looked at Mheetu.

Laini remembered the lands when they were grey,. They looked alot better with grey. Now that it's all green and lush, it looked horrible. "Oh well, I've seen worse.", Laini said as she continue to walk.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby KiarasMate » January 4th, 2010, 6:31 am

Keeping a keen eye on his beloved mate, Kovu watched intently as she rolled onto her back, evoking an amused chuckle to leave his mouth as he moved in close and started to run his tongue through Kiara’s soft chest fur. She by no means, needed a bath as her pelt looked as gorgeous as ever, yet feeling the need to comfort his mate after the pain the pair had been through with their cubs not returning, Kovu figured that the least he could do was to try and make her feel relaxed and hopefully forget about the unpleasantries of the past.

Ejecting his claws, Kovu lightly ran them over Kiara’s belly in the hopes of tickling her further as he spoke up to her in a mushy voice.

”Aww, you look so adorable when you lay like that Beautiful.”

Feeling her gentle kiss, Kovu felt his cheeks beginning to flush as he purred quietly and leaned down to nuzzle his precious lioness, murmuring softly in her ear as he did so.

”I love you so much Kiara. You know everything is going to be okay, right?”

==========

Waiting for Nala to join him outside, Simba started to make his way over to the edge of the promontory where he took a seat, making sure to leave plenty of room for Nala to join him. Staring over his lands with a thoughtful expression etched upon his face, Simba spoke in a proud voice as he waited for his cream colored lover to take a seat beside him.

”You know, the one thing I’m going to miss most about being here when my time is up Love, is the times we’ve spent together. Times like this, when we can just sit together and enjoy life without having any cares or worries. I think the only plus side to moving on, would be being able to see my father and mother again.”

Lightly placing a fore leg around his beloved mate, drawing her in closer to him, Simba kissed her softly over her cream colored muzzle as he whispered quietly to her.

”Even when I’m gone though, I’ll always be with you Love. I’ll watch over you and Kiara always.”

Trying not to dwell on such a melodious topic for too long, Simba tried to change the subject as he addressed his cream colored queen in a curious voice.

”So what’s the plan for today Love? Going out to hunt or did you have something else in mind?”

==========

Noticing his mate’s short glance to the waterhole that they were passing by and realizing that they hadn’t stopped to take a break in quite a while, Mheetu figured that there was no harm in suggesting that a rest was in order as he spoke up in an inquisitive fashion.

”Why don’t we take a quick breather Kitten. We’ve been walking forever it seems and it really looks like you and Komoka could use a refresher.”

Komoka was right about to speak up in regards to what his father had stated, as he personally didn’t feel any need to rest and was eager to meet this Simba character that his mother had spoken so much about, but seeing the gaze that his father flashed him, Komoka knew what was expected of him as he stated in agreement.

”Yeah Mom. Can we rest just for a minute? My paws are killin’ me.”

Both Mheetu and Komoka knew just how focused Laini could be once she had set her mind on something and if it wasn’t for the both of them she probably would never take any breaks whatsoever. Hoping that his mate would be sensible towards their son’s plea though, Mheetu gently reached out a fore paw and lightly scratched his mate under her chin, just how he knew she enjoyed it before he stated in a loving voice.

”Yes, let’s just settle down for a minute Kitten. Take a drink and take a load off for a minute. This will give us some time to figure out just how we’re going to get ourselves in Simba’s good graces after all.”
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby LilTiger » January 5th, 2010, 1:55 am

Kiara watched as he moved. She loved the way he walked when he was coming towards her. So regal. It seemed like he knew how to walk so perfectly on a straight line. Kiara chuckled back as she smiled at him for being so silly. Kiara then winked at her mate and then gave a light smirk.

Kiara then giggled as Kovu's claws went against her belly. She tried not to laugh hard but then she did.

"You don't have to tickle me that much!", Kiara yelled as she smiled.

Kiara looked at Kovu. She had thought of what he said. "With you here. Everything is ok.", Kiara said as she rolled over. She then started to bathe her stomach. I miss my cubs so much though..., Kiara thought as she stopped licking her stomach.

Meanwhile, while Nala talk to Simba, she jsut watched him closely. For some reason Nala felt a sense that she could only notice. She didn't know what it was. But something was tell her something.

"That's the good part, you'll be able to see your parents. ", Mala said as she nuzzled Simba.

Then those words echoed Nala's mind. She wished her and Simba were immortal. She couldn't bare seeing Simba lying on the ground, dead, breathless, broken. Nala wanted to cry with that thought. Then, Nala saw that Simba tried to change the subject.

"Um I really Don't know what I'll be doing today. Maybe me and you should go to the waterhole to lounge for a little?", Nala suggested as she licked Simba on the cheek.

--------------------------
--------------------------
Laini giggled. "Oh honey you know I love when you do that!", Laini said as she giggled then nodded,

Laini then ignored her mate and got over filled with joy when her mate to her they all should rest for a few minutes. She ran towards the waterhole in 30 seconds. She jumped in the water and took a long drink of water.

"It feels so good to get a drink!", Laini shouted as she splashed around in the water.

She then saw she forgot her mate and son. "Oh sweeties I'm sorry, it's just I'm really thirsty. And I was just so excited. ", Laini said as she grined innocently.
LilTiger

~*~

Postby KiarasMate » January 5th, 2010, 2:34 am

Noting the change of tone within his mate’s voice and seeing her reaction to what he had stated, Kovu’s smile faded slightly as he moved in close to her, wrapping both of his fore legs around her golden frame as he hugged her softly and whispered in a soothing voice.

”I know Beautiful. I do too. We always will, but we need to move on. Just because they are gone now, doesn’t mean we won’t see them ever again and that doesn’t mean we won’t ever have cubs again. There is still plenty of time for us to be a family again. You just need to have faith Kiara.”

Spooning his beloved lioness gently, Kovu purred softly to try and ease her worries as he lightly caressed his fore paws through her golden pelt before stating in a more uplifting voice.

”C’mon Beautiful. It’s a nice day out, let’s not stay here in the den and drown in our own sorrows. We can find something fun to do outside, I’m sure of it.”

Rolling off of his mate and rising to his paws, Kovu extended a fore paw in a loving gesture to help his precious mate up before nuzzling her tenderly and beginning to make his way outside into the warm morning atmosphere.

==========

Thinking over Nala’s suggestion, Simba nodded in agreement as he gave his cream colored lover another affectionate lick over her cheek before beginning to make his way down into The Grasslands, flagging his tail as if to signal for nala to follow him as the happy couple started to advance towards the distant waterhole, all the while, Simba spoke happily towards his mate as they walked.

”Sounds like a good idea to me Love. I could use a drink and maybe a bath too. Or maybe I’ll just push you in there instead.”

Flashing Nala a playful grin, Simba’s youthful side still shined through as he rubbed himself up against her cream colored pelt before lightly swiping his paws at her swaying tail.

==========

Smiling subtly from Laini’s actions as it was a rare sight to see this side of his mate, Mheetu slowly made his way over to the edge of the waterhole, leaning his head down to take a small drink from the crystal clear pool. Looking up with small strands of water still dripping from his face, Mheetu replied in an understanding voice to his mate as he licked over his saturated muzzle.

”It's okay Kitten. You deserve a break after all. Just relax and enjoy yourself. These lands will be ours in due time after all.”

Taking a cue after his mother, Komoka dashed head first into the refreshing looking waters, his adolescent body causing a moderately loud splash to be heard as he dove into the cool pool. While play wasn’t an every day activity for him, Komoka took full advantage of his mother’s softer side as he playfully splashed water at her and called over to her in a mocking voice.

”It's been forever since we played Mom. I miss these times you know. Sometimes you can just take things way too seriously.”

Laughing lightheartedly, Komoka started to paddle circles around his mother while glancing over at his father, who seemed to be a bit unwilling to join in the festivities that he and his mother were enjoying.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby LilTiger » January 24th, 2010, 1:26 am

Kiara listened to her mate's whispher. It was calm and soothing to her ear. It was like the wind blowing around a tree. It felt cool and calm like the breeze. She sighed as Kovu finished his sentence.

"Your right love. There is plenty of time to have more cubs. But I don't understand why Tero left. He want next in line for the thrown. But I had to let them go."

Kiara then saw Kovu get up. She giggled as he purred. She then got up and followed her mate. "So should we go with my parents or take a different route today honey?", Kiara asked her mate as she licked her mate's muzzle.

------------------------
------------------------

Nala smiled as Simba licked her cheek. She then licked him on the muzzle aswell. She then followed her mate into the grass. She then smiled as she walked with her mate.

'You won't push me in because I'll push you in first.!", Nala giggled as she tagged her mate and started running ahead of him.
-------------
-------------

Laini continued to splash in the water. She felt like a cub again as she swam through the puddles.

"No, they are our lands. It's just that dumb bell Simba took our place as king and queen.", Laini told her mate as she laid in the water and bathing herself. She then heard Komoka talking.

"Honey there is no time to play...", Laini told her son. Then she nipped at him. "If you wanna play we will play.", Laini said as she splashed water on him.
LilTiger

~*~

Return to Lion King Roleplaying