[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Downfall Of The Pridelands — My Lion King Forum

Downfall Of The Pridelands

Re: Downfall Of The Pridelands

Postby Panda-chan » March 22nd, 2009, 1:39 am

I PM'ed him.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » April 7th, 2009, 8:02 pm

[Uchawi enters a dark cave]

[Mumbles to himself]
"People don't understand, that I had too do it. I never intended to be an outcast in the process, but I saved everyone. If that little runt had made it to king, I don't know what would happen. He was so small, and evil. No one understood that I should of really been the future king. I was born first, it should of been my spot."

[He walks slowly towards the bed he had made for himself]

"This is all so lonely."

[Uchawi went to bed, only to forget his problems for a simple 8 hours]

OOC: Pick colors for your characters.
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby serra20 » April 8th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Nala was wandering around the PrideLands,thinking about where Uchawi could be.While wandering,she came to the WaterHole and stopped to have a drink.When stopped,she looked around to get any sign of him,there wasn't anything around.

OOC:What's the event now?Is Uchawi already a loner or he's still in a PrideRock with whole pride?
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Panda-chan » April 13th, 2009, 3:19 am

OCC: No idea, ask WS :?

Simba woke up with his stomach growling. He looked around. Everyone else seemed to be asleep, but Nala was missing. Simba remembered that she was an early riser so he got up as well. "Better go get something to eat." he muttered to himself, stretching. He walked out of the cave.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Buffy » August 5th, 2009, 8:16 pm

RP locked due to inactivity.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying