[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Watch Over Me (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Watch Over Me (Private)

Watch Over Me (Private)

Postby Moka » February 4th, 2009, 8:36 am

This will be a Private RP.

It will begin with a lone lioness banished from her pride who encounters an abandoned cub hiding from her in a cave. Never being a mother, the lioness, who is incapable of successfully mating, watches over the cub as he grows. The lonely lioness quickly finds out that she needed him more than he needed her.

I'm gonna be the cub.
Serra will be the lioness. (Chissa)

As for now it will be just these two characters roaming the lands of Africa. If needed we may ask others to join in. I don't know what the future will be for the lioness and the cub, it will be determined through the RP.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Watch Over Me (Private)

Postby serra20 » February 13th, 2009, 1:25 pm

Chissa was wandering around.After banishing from her pride,she had no choice on where to go.She was hungry and thirsty.Of course,the best thing she could do would be to go on a hunt,but she was weak and tired.She looked at the blue sky with sad face...She thought about her family what stayed in the pride...Her siblings...Friends...She almost started to cry,but do not.She always tried to be headstrong lioness and do not cry when there's no reason,but now she just cannot...She tried not to cry,but it was hard...She started to run...Didn't knew where and why she was running...And suddenly she found a cave.She stopped running and slowly walked up in it.It was empty.She decided to live here for a while.She was tired,so she layed down,slowly closed her eyes and started to sleep.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » February 13th, 2009, 6:34 pm

The noise woke up the starving cub. He was terrified of what he saw! There was a big monster snoozing just a few feet away from him! He slowly tried to make his way out of the cave, but he slipped and slid down a rock pile and bumped right into the monster. He sprung up and bolted out of the cave and hid in the grass.
Moka

Postby serra20 » February 14th, 2009, 9:29 am

Chissa woke up when she heard a strange sound.She looked around but saw nothing.Then she got up and ran to find something for eat.She caught a gazelle and walked back to the cave.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » February 14th, 2009, 6:28 pm

The cub watched her the entire time. He figured out that it wasn't a monster at all...it was just a lioness. When he saw that she had brought back dinner, his stomach growled. He hadn't eaten in two days now. He decided to risk it and ask for some meat. As he approached her, he got more nervous. He didn't know what she was going to do to him, but his hunger drove him on. "Um, excuse me?" the cub said, "Could I have some meat? I'm really hungry!"
Moka

Postby serra20 » February 14th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Chissa turned her head to the cub.She didn't knew who he is,but she felt happy that she isn't alone here.She smiled"Sure,little one.Why can't I let you?Go,take piece."she smiled and took a piece of meat to the cub.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » February 14th, 2009, 10:50 pm

"Oh, thank you!" He said, without hesitating he grabbed the meat from her and started vacuuming it up.
Moka

Postby serra20 » February 16th, 2009, 2:35 pm

"You're welcome,little one."she smiled and started to eat again.Then asked"Where are you from?"
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » February 16th, 2009, 6:15 pm

"I..I don't know. I think I bonked my head, I can't remember anything!" he said, frowning.
Moka

Postby serra20 » February 16th, 2009, 7:15 pm

"Oh...Poor cubbie.What's your name?"she asked again.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying