[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Watch Over Me (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Watch Over Me (Private)

Re: Watch Over Me (Private)

Postby serra20 » March 17th, 2009, 5:14 pm

They've been walking around the lands,playing and running around.It was the funniest and happiest day of her life...That cub made her feel happy...
Evening came.Chissa and Jembe went back to the cave.Chissa was tired after all this,cuase she had lost her energy after straying around the lands.Now,she layed down and happily looked at the cub."Huh...That was fun!But,it's enough for today..."she yawned."Let's go to sleep."she said and closed her eyes.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » March 17th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Jembe caught her yawn and yawned himself. He cuddled up to her. He was so grateful to have a mother. He closed his eyes but entered a terrible dream. He and a lioness were being chased by a male. The two weaved between rocks and obstacles, but the male kept their trail. At last, he was closing in on them. The lioness shoved him under some tall grasses. Moments later the male pounced nearly 20 feet and tackled her. "Where is he?!" he spat in her face. "Please! I don't know! I lost him! Please, Bhaksidi! No!" the lioness pleaded as Bhaksidi took a swing at her. Jembe awoke suddenly in a cold sweat. It was much later into the night, the stars were showing brightly. He tried to get warm again by snuggling up to Chissa.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » March 18th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Jembe waken up Chissa.She looked at him with sleepy eyes.She saw that he's nervous."You had a bad dream?Okay,try to sleep.Everything's okay..."she said in soft voice,licked his little head,and moved her head closed to him.Then sleeped again.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying