[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Outlands Story — My Lion King Forum

The Outlands Story

Re: The Outlands Story

Postby serra20 » April 24th, 2009, 2:29 pm

Huru laughed again."Okay,okay,don't kill me."he stood up and yawned."I am tired.I better go into the cave."he said and went away.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Re: The Outlands Story

Postby Panda-chan » April 25th, 2009, 7:06 pm

Vitani was running as fast as her legs would allow but when she looked back, no one was chasing her. She scowled. "Where are they?" she muttered to herself. Just then, she saw a small dent in the rock, big enough for her to squeeze in without being seen. When someone passed by, she would pounce on them! Quickly, Vitani clawed her way inside and kept still, trying her best to control her giggling.
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying