[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new group of Outlanders — My Lion King Forum

The new group of Outlanders

The new group of Outlanders

Postby Furrinn_247 » February 14th, 2009, 1:41 pm

I'm padding through the savannah... Thinking, why the kings must be some inresponsible, greedy... Even the princess know that... The only true king, was you, King Mufasa.

PLOT!

Okay, so Simba is too overprotective king, and that gets annoying. Then, he kings retired and Kovu took his place. But he wasn't a great king either. He wasn't responsible at all, all he wanted is to have fun. So, the lionesses voted who will be king. So, for about a week king was Simba, then Kovu, then Simba again, but then all the lionesses was so mad, that they tried to kill them, and was banished. Nala and Kiara didn't take place in that plan, but they still ran away from he pridelands. Only, the most loyal lionesses, stayed here and waited... Waited for very hard times.

So, few days ago, one of the lionesses were killed. It wasn't any lionesses of the group fault. It was a rogue lionesses, who was still loyal to Outlands, and wanted revenge...

Main chars:

Simba - Amanda
Kovu - Kingkovu
Kiara - Serra20
Nala - Me.
Vitani - Fang

Others:

Kimba(Kovu and Kiara's son) - SillydogTheGreat

Loyal lionesses:

Group of banished lionesses:
Maxiana(Axi) - Me
Kaina - Me.

Bios:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=788

Note: I will post once in week, so please wait for me. You can only post one or two pages without me.
Last edited by Furrinn_247 on April 28th, 2009, 5:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bow down to me fools

Pride Points: 0

Re: The new group of Outlanders

Postby serra20 » February 14th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Could I be Kiara?
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Furrinn_247 » February 14th, 2009, 1:45 pm

Yes.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby KingKivuli » February 14th, 2009, 3:20 pm

can i be kovu
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Fang » February 16th, 2009, 12:47 am

Can I be Vitani?
Fang

Speak softly, but carry a big stick

Pride Points: 1

Postby Furrinn_247 » February 16th, 2009, 7:12 pm

Yes. You're both in.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby Panda-chan » February 21st, 2009, 8:04 pm

Can I be Simba? I've never been him before. 8-)
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Furrinn_247 » February 24th, 2009, 10:11 am

Okay. You're in. We only need Nala to start.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby Furrinn_247 » March 3rd, 2009, 7:27 pm

Sorry for double posting, but I'll take Nala. We can start.

Axi woke up. Her red eyes shinned when she looked at the sun. Usually she slept in the cave, but today she got tired of it. Maxiana streched her lean body and yawned. The sun was bright. Too bright. Maxiana looked at the Pride rock, hoping to see Simba, Kiara or Kovu. Because usually she was the first to wake up. Axi padded to the Pride rock, and quickly climbed up to the top of it. The place were quiet. Too quiet to be real. She went to the cave, and what did she saw? No one. There was no one inside there. She looked back at the savannah, and saw that the lionesses already caught a meal and is eating it.

Kaina was eating, until she remembered that someone didn't appeared during the hunt. She turned her head to the Pride Rock, and saw Maxiana. Kaina stood up.
"Hey, Axi!" She called her. Maxiana was embrassed. It was the first time she didn't helped the lionesses hunt.
"C'mon! Climb down here!" Kaina yelled again.

Maxiana carefully climbed down the rocks, and walked up to other lionesses, who didn't looked happy to see her.
"Are you sure others will not be angry about it? I mean, I didn't helped them during the hunt!"
"I'am sure. Now shut up and eat!" Kaina said.

Ooc: Sorry for my bad English.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby serra20 » March 4th, 2009, 10:46 am

Kiara looked at Maxiana then at Kaina."Oh Kaina,calm down!Everyone can be late...C'mon Axi,everything's okay."Kiara smiled and finished eating her piece.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying