[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new group of Outlanders — My Lion King Forum

The new group of Outlanders

Re: The new group of Outlanders

Postby Furrinn_247 » March 8th, 2009, 3:54 pm

"Oh...I'am sorry, princess Kiara," Kaina apologized, and grabbed a piece of meat. When she ate it, she stood up and walked away.
Axi turned her head to Kaina, " What's wrong?"
"Nothing Maxiana. I just want to explore."
"Like a little child," Maxiana rolled her eyes, and then started to eat the meat. It was very tasty, so she grabbed another piece and ate it.
Kaina walked up to the Pride rock, and jumped on the top of it. She went to the cave, and decided to take a nap.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bow down to me fools

Pride Points: 0

Postby serra20 » March 8th, 2009, 3:58 pm

Kiara smiled and then turned to her mother,Nala."What are we supposed to do now,mom?"she asked.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Furrinn_247 » March 8th, 2009, 4:22 pm

"I don't know," Nala replied," We have nothing to do right now," Nala then ate last piece of meat and started to walk around. She sat down near a huge aciacia tree and started to think.
"I and Simba are getting old. " She said to herself. " Just as Kovu and Kiara will have cub, we'll have to retire. But why I'am worrying so much? I'am sure that they will be great kings. "

Ooc: Who will be Kovu's and Kiara's son/daughter?
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby Panda-chan » March 22nd, 2009, 1:44 am

Simba got up slowly. Everyone else was already awake. What an embarrassing way to start the day. He trudged slowly outside and caught sight of Nala resting beneath an aciacia tree. He padded over to his mate and nuzzled her. "Rise and shine." he said cheerfully, though he could see that Nala was worried.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby serra20 » March 26th, 2009, 1:37 pm

Kiara looked at her father and nuzzled him."Hello dad."she said.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 26th, 2009, 1:47 pm

I volunteer to be Kovu and Kiara's son Kimba =3 Pic: http://sillydog47.deviantart.com/art/Ki ... -100284701
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Panda-chan » March 26th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Simba nuzzled his daughter back. "Hello Kiara." he said. She'd grown a lot since she met Kovu and was now almost as tall as he was. Pretty soon she'd be the queen herself.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Postby serra20 » March 27th, 2009, 9:53 am

Kiara smiled."What are we supposed to do,father?"she asked.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Furrinn_247 » April 1st, 2009, 11:27 am

Ooc: You're in.

"Hello Simba. " Nala smiled. She saw Kiara coming," Hello Kiara," She said. She slowly stood up, and added," Kiara, why are you asking this again? Oh well, I shouldn't blame you for this, life is getting boring. I miss all the dangerous journey we all were in, " Nala chuckled, then sighed.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Postby Panda-chan » April 2nd, 2009, 11:00 pm

"D-dangerous? No. No." Simba shook his head. He just wanted a nice peaceful reign with no one getting hurt. He'd often wondered how he'd changed so much in just over a year. When he was a cub, he'd actually told Nala that he laughed in the face of danger! Now the thought made his fur prickle.
He got up slowly and yawned. "How about we all go hunting? Your hunting skills need some improving anyway, Kiara." he nodded toward his daughter, who just rolled her eyes.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying