[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The new group of Outlanders — My Lion King Forum

The new group of Outlanders

Re: The new group of Outlanders

Postby serra20 » April 3rd, 2009, 2:07 pm

"Oh dad,you know I don't want to."Kiara yawned.

OOC:Writers block.
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Furrinn_247 » April 6th, 2009, 12:07 pm

"Your father is right Kiara, you really need to improve your hunting skills. " Nala said. She looked at her daughter, and saw that she is quite fat. "Alright Kiara, you don't need to hunt right now, you can go to the cave of yours and sleep. "

Ooc: Writers block.
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bow down to me fools

Pride Points: 0

Postby serra20 » April 7th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Kiara licked her mother."Yay!!Thanks mother!!"she licked her father aswell and quickly ran back to PrideRock.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Panda-chan » April 7th, 2009, 7:45 pm

"Fine." puffed Simba a little hurt, "I'll go hunting on my own." Looking around, he was surprised to see that Nala was still there. "Aren't you... uh... going back in?" he asked.
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Furrinn_247 » April 28th, 2009, 5:55 pm

"Umm...No?" Nala said. " I can help you to hunt, if you want, of course..." She murmured, "But no. I'll go to take a nap. Goodbye Simba. Good luck on the hunt", She said and chuckled quietly. Then she ran straight to the cave.

"One...Two, Three...Four, five..." Step by step, a tannish colored lioness was going closer and closer to the prey... Her devilish smile mad her look insansely..."ROAR!!" Someone roared straight into the sleeping lionesses ear.

Maxiana opened her eyes. "Kaina!" She growled, and rolled her eyes, " I was trying to sleep!"
Furrinn_247
Your new overlord

Bow down to me fools

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying