[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private) — My Lion King Forum

Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private)

Re: Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private)

Postby morri908 » February 23rd, 2009, 11:11 pm

Simba didn't really know what to do, when he claimed his right as king, his father wasn't there to tell him what to do, he had just walked to the end of priderock, and roared. He thought Uh... I don't really know what to do here. This isn't how I did it, but the way I claimed my right as king, that was under completely different circumstances. He turned to Kovu, and wispered, "Just walk to the end of Priderock, and roar as loud as you possible can... That's what I did."

(ooc: um.. Moka, NM, someone, could you explain the fancy new line thingy to me.. it doesn't work for me..... it just doesn't like me. lol)
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » February 25th, 2009, 8:18 am

Kovu said nothing as Simba gave him his instructions and stepped toward the peak of pride rock. He felt as if he'd throw up and or pass out, but he kept his mind focused on finishing the simple task. Once at the edge of Pride Rock, he looked down at the crowd of animals that gathered at the base, enemies come together to see his crowning. Kovu paused and looked down in awe at the immense amount of beings gathered at his paws. He felt a strong breeze come upon him and lifted his head up to the sky where beams of light shone brightly through the morning clouds. With one deep breath, Kovu took in a huge breath and filled his being with air and let it out in one thunderous roar which rumbled through the pridelands, filling the animals below with cheer and excitement. Kovu now stood at the edge of Pride Rock, looking down upon his subjects with pride. He stood there not too long, for he quickly turned around and walked up to Simba, waiting for a comment.
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby morri908 » February 28th, 2009, 9:01 am

Simba just turned toward the entrance to the cave... He was stunned by Kovu's roar, he hadn't heard a roar that loud since he had taken over the Pridelands, there hadn't been a need to.

Taisaku watched as Kovu roared, and when everyone else roared for whatever reason, he tried to keep his roar down, he knew he could easily outroar Kovu, he just didn't wanna ruin the day. Tai then looked at Mila as Kovu, Kiara, Simba, and Nala walked to the cave. He didn't know what to do next.

All of a sudden felt like he was gonna throw up, so he turned to Nala, Kovu, and Kiara and said," I'll be right back." He then ran, jumping down Pride Rock, and running as far from it before he couldn't hold it in anymore. He then became ill, and decided that it wouldn't be smart to try and walk all the way back to Pride Rock quite yet. He walked a few more feet to the river, not to far from were the other lionesses from the pride were drinking from, (the lionesses that don't get names in the movies/ Broadway show.)

Tai noticed as Simba turned, and ran from Pride Rock, he didn't need to be told what was happening, Simba was going to be sick. For some reason, all the other animals had left, and that bad feeling he'd had earlier was getting worse, something big was about to happen, but what? He looked at Mila and said, "I'll be right back." He stood up, and walked over to to the remaining members of the Royal family and rhetorically asked, "Do you think he's going to be ok?"

Nala was shocked at her mate's disappearance, he had just left out of nowhere, for no apparent reason. She mentally answered Tai's question, I hope so.

As soon as Nala thought that, all of the Pridelands began to shake violently. Nala ran in the direction that Simba had gone, PrideRock was shaking so badly, that it was starting to fall apart. Tai turned to everyone and yelled, "You three, Get to somewhere safer! PrideRock is going to fall!" He turned around and ran after Nala, hoping she was okay.

Nala could see Simba, he had tried to stand up, but all of the shacking, and the fact that he was already sick, was causing him to fall back to the ground. Nala ran as fast as she could toward him, but all of a sudden, the earth split open 5 meters from her, she barely stopped in time to prevent herself from falling into the enormous hole in the earth. She yelled to Simba, but he didn't hear her. He was too busy puking, and trying not to get tossed around by the violent shaking. Taisaku finally caught up to Nala and said, "Nala, come on, we will find a way around, you can't stay this close to the edge, it might collapse." But Nala was too busy focusing on Simba to really understand what Tai was saying. Tai waited a moment for her to respond, and when she didn't do anything, he put his foreleg around her chest, and pulled her away, causing her to fall to the ground, a few meters from the opening. He pinned her to the ground and said, "Nala, we will find another way to him, Okay? Let's head back to Pride Rock" Nala shook her head, and burst into tears. Tai didn't know what to do, so he got off of her, and said, "Everything will be fine." . As he said that Kovu, Kiara, and Mila showed up, and the land between them and PrideRock split open. As Tai looked around, he saw that the land Pride Rock was on, was now connected to the land that Simba and the other lionesses were on, maybe they would stay there. Hopefully they did, It would be easier to find Simba and the others once they found a way around the gap. He walked up to Mila, smiled and slightly sarcastically whispered, "How's that for excitement?"

Tai waited for a moment, and when Mila didn't answer he said to everyone, "We should probably get out of here. That way in case of another earthquake, we won't be stranded." Tai looked around and after seeing there was only one way to go, he smiled, pointed, and said, "I think we should go that way." He then started walking, after going about 30 feet, he looked back at everyone and said, "Well, are you coming, or are you gonna stay there and wait to die?"
morri908

Postby Zeke » March 18th, 2009, 3:50 am

Kovu stood before the crevasse, stunned. His new kingdom was just torn apart before his eyes and his pride along with it. Speechless, he continued to look upon the massive heap of rock which used to be his home, looking for signs of life. He felt Kiara by his side and averted his gaze in order to nuzzle his mate while looking around at the landscape around him. The great crack in the earth spread as far as he could see and seemed to be going away from pride rock which made him unsure that they could ever get back to their home. Kovu looked up to see Tai leaving the group and motioned to Kiara. "C'mon Kiara," He said, heading off in the direction in which Tai was going.
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby morri908 » April 5th, 2009, 11:36 am

this is just like.. Dead.. unless someone wants to take all of NM's positions, and wants to be a really girly person.. it's kinda a role that only NM can do... so... this is officially a dead RP.. .and we can delete it now... right?
morri908

Postby Moka » April 5th, 2009, 12:16 pm

Well, not delete it. Perhaps I should close it though. If someone wants to fill in the positions, contact Morri or Zeke and then I will reopen it if need be.

~ Locked
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying