[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private) — My Lion King Forum

Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private)

Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private)

Postby morri908 » February 21st, 2009, 8:39 am

ok plot ... right now, Simba is gonna give the thrown to Kovu, but right after the ceremony, an earthquake hits (i know, like impossible.. whatever) And the lions and lionesses of pride rock are split up, the below played charries are in one group (well exept simba, he's kinda like, in the other group, i just had to play him till the ceremony was over.).... The groups, are trying to find each other, as the pridelands are split in half, pride rock is fine, it stays.. w/e... but simba and the rest of the unplayed charries (ie, the random lionesses who don't have names) do their own thing, while we RP as the other group...

BTW.. this was transfered from another site... so, the first few posts will be in this post.

Zeke- Kovu, Zeke

Morri- Taisaku, Nala, Simba (for a few posts)

NM- Kiara, Vitani, Mila

MORRI
Taisaku was sleeping in his den, it was halfway between Priderock, and the waterhole. It was hidden behind some trees, only a few pride members knew were it was, one of them being Simba, the pride's king, always stopped in on his way to the waterhole in the morning. This morning however, Nala dropped in and said, "Taisaku wake up." Tai rolled over, and looked at the source of the familiar,but strange voice, he wasn't used to seeing Nala's beautiful face for a few more hours. Taisaku said to Nala, "What's up? I'm not used to seeing someone as beautiful as you until I get to the waterhole." Nala blushed, as she thought Why does he hit on me like that? I'm not complaining, but only Simba does that, because that's because he is my mate, but Taisaku knows that I have a mate, and he still does that. Not to mention, there are tons of younger lionesses, way younger, and prettier, then me. Why doesn't he hit on them? Still I like that at least a few lions still think I'm pretty.. Nala then said to Taisaku, "Simba has an announcement, he was preparing to make it, so he sent me and Zazu to get everyone, but he wouldn't tell us what the announcement was." Taisaku knew what the announcement was he knew Simba was getting too old to be king, today was the day he would officially step down, and make Kovu the king, with Kiara by his side. Tai got up, and looked at Nala, he loved her eyes, the way they changed colors in different lighting, especially when they were in dark areas, they became a beautiful shade of blue, he stopped for a moment, just gazing into them, then he said, "Shall we get Vitani?" Nala looked at him, she was wondering why he was staring at her, but she said," Yeah, You go ahead, I'm gonna head back to Pride Rock, Simba didn't look to well when I left." Taisaku was sad, he liked walking with Nala, but she was right, she needed to make sure her mate was ok. Tai headed off towards Vitani's cave, she hadn't requested her own like he had, but when the Outlanders and Pridelanders had merged, she found it, and must have liked the secluded spot it was in... He walked into her cave, and said, "Tani, get up."

NM.

Vitani woke up uneasily as she heard a voice calling for her. She didn't bother to lift her head up, as she was still tired. As she thought about why anyone would dare to disturb her sleep, she asked "Why are you waking me up?" Trying not to get angry with the unrecognizable voice that had so unpleasantly woken her up.

MORRI
"Tani, it's me Tai, I know you don't like getting woken up early, but there's something big going on at Pride Rock, Simba is making an announcement, and I think it is gonna be him announcing that he is stepping down as king, and anointing your brother, Kovu, as the new king." Tai said, looking at the lioness, she had gained weight since she joined the Pridelanders, which was a good thing, cuz when she first came, right before he had, she was almost nothing but skin and bones. But now, she was almost Kiara's size, she was still slightly smaller around, then Kiara, but she was getting there. Tai still didn't like her as much as Nala though, Tani was pretty, but Nala was beautiful.

NM.

"Hmph." Vitani grumbled as she stood up. She looked at Tai. She didn't really know him too well. She didn't remember whether he had been with the pridelanders when she joined up with them or if he had joined afterward. "Okay, what do you want me to do about it?" She asked groggily, still a bit ticked off that she had been woken up so early

MORRI

"I know your ticked off. It's early, I know, but I figured you'd wanna be there when your brother became king. If not, then go back to sleep." Tai turned around, and started to walk out of Vitani's cave, he knew better then to wake her up this early, she was always grumpy when she was woken up early. Well, that was pointless, well, I know Mila will probably want to go, I guess I should go get her.

NM.

Vitani looked at Taisaku, as he walked away. Ugh. Fine. You win. She thought, and got up. She yelled "Wait up!" And began following Tai. The sun shone brightly on Vitani's fur, and the blinding light forced her eyes to adjust. As she walked with Tai, she felt the urge to ask him a question, as she noticed they were not headed towards Pride Rock. "Where are we going?"

MORRI
"We, are going to go find Mila. Simba probably wants the entire pride at the meeting. Nala was supposed to get everyone, but I did it for her, so she could check up on Simba, she said he wasn't feeling good this morning." Tai and Tani, reached Mila's place. It was out of the way, it was actually in the opposite direction then Pride Rock. When they got there, Tai walked in, and said, "Mila, hey, get up, there's a meeting at Pride Rock."
Last edited by morri908 on February 23rd, 2009, 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Re: Morri, NM and Zeke's RP(private)

Postby NightmareMoon » February 22nd, 2009, 5:25 am

"Mila... alright." Vitani mumbled. She didn't really know who Mila was, but decided it would be better off if she said nothing about it.

Mila woke up from her pleasant slumber to the sound of Taisaku's voice. Mila considered Tai a friend of hers, even though they weren't too close. She liked him quite a bit, though. Mila stood up suddenly, as her friend's voice held a sense of excitement, which almost never came from Tai. She looked at him with a puzzled look until he informed her of what she needed to know. "A meeting? Cool!" She exclaimed. She was an extremely happy lioness at the time, and it seemed like almost nothing would break her from her streak of happiness. Even being awoken from sleep suddenly. After a second or two, Mila spoke up once more. "Let's go then!"
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby morri908 » February 22nd, 2009, 6:25 am

Tai just looked at Mila, she was the only one of the three that was extremely happy about this. He had a really bad feeling about what was going to happen to day, and he didn't know why, it was just supposed to be a ceremoney that made Kovu the king, but he couldn't be certain, Nala had said that Simba wouldn't tell her what it was about. So technically it could be anything. He turned around, and walked out of the cave, looked back, and saw Mila following. Nothing was said on the way back to Priderock, Tai was nervous, and Tani was tired. As they approched Priderock, Tai noticed Simba and Nala talking to Kovu and Kiara. Tai thought Simba looks different, he looks really old, his mane is mostly gray, which is odd, because even in old age, most lions manes don't change color. Maybe Simba is really really sick. Tai sat down in the back, then he looked at Mila and Vitani. Vitani would more then likely get a spot in the front, considering she was Kovu's sister. But Mila, like Tai, wasn't from either pride, so she didn't really have a specific place, she could basically sit anywere that wasn't set out for royalty. Tai kinda hoped that she would sit by him, she was the best looking of all the lionesses, and even though they didn't know each other very well, he considered her a good friend.
morri908

Postby NightmareMoon » February 22nd, 2009, 6:52 am

Mila padded up to Taisaku after they had reached Pride Rock. She sat down next to him, not knowing that secretly that was his wish. She looked at him happily and attempted to start a conversation with the lion. "What have you been up to lately, Tai?" She started out saying.

Vitani, on the other hand, wanted to know what was taking place up there on pride rock. Without thinking, she walked over towards the crowd of lions, and sat down abruptly. She didn't care if she was interrupting anything, and asked "What's going on?" She was confused and needed information.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby morri908 » February 22nd, 2009, 7:23 am

Tai looked at Mila and said, "Nothing much really, there's not much I have to do, other then hunt, which I know the lionesses do that, but I kinda like to hunt, it keeps me from lounging about all day. Other then that, I just partol the border with Simba and Kovu. Just so that I have someone to talk to." He then wispered, " Simba has been talking about stepping down for a while, but hasn't told Kovu, as far as I know. So this is going to be a suprize for him." He then stopped wispering and said, "And you? What have you been up to?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Nala watched as Vitani walked over, and asked what was going on.. Nala had never really liked Vitani, but once the prides rejoined, she had become a valuable huntress. Nala proceeded to say, "Simba is going to step down, Kovu is going to be the king." She looked at Simba, he was getting sicker and sicker. She could see that he wouldn't be around much longer, she was sad about this, but she didn't want to show it, not today. This was her daughter and her son-in-law's special day. She would cry tomarrow.

Simba turned and looked at Nala as she told Vitani the news, he could hear the sadness in her voice, but he couldn't determine why, he felt fine, minus the vomiting, maybe it was because she didn't want to lose being queen. However, that didn't make sense, she had wanted Simba to step down...
morri908

Postby NightmareMoon » February 22nd, 2009, 7:51 am

Mila replied quickly to Taisaku's question, already having her answer in mind. "Well, I've been hunting with the hunting party, and just relaxing in my cave. I don't really have anything else to do." Her voice had a bit of a sad tone to it, but the reason for it was unknown to her. Maybe she wanted to get out and do something for once.

Vitani looked at Kovu, surprised. "How exciting!" She said, her groggy mood and tone dissolving. She was happy for her brother, and wanted to support him.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby morri908 » February 22nd, 2009, 11:52 pm

Tai looked at Mila and said "What's wrong? You sound sad." He was curious, there wasn't really anything to be sad about, today was a special day. Tai just hoped that he could help somehow.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Simba wasn't as excited about the ceremony as anyone else was, he didn't want to give up the thrown. The only reason he was, was that Rafiki had told him he was ill, he hadn't told anyone, he didn't want to worry them. He then said, "We should start this soon, I'm starting to feel sick again."
morri908

Postby NightmareMoon » February 23rd, 2009, 12:43 am

"I'm not really sure, but I think I just want to have something exciting happen for once. That's all..." She trailed off. What is it exactly that I'm looking for ? Mila thought. She looked at Tai. "I'm not sad though! I'm never sad!" Mila exclaimed as she shot Tai a playful grin.

Kiara spoke up. "Are we starting now? Or will we wait until more animals arrive?" She asked. The shock of the news had its affects on Kiara and Kovu. They were a bit stunned at the sudden change of royalty, and they had never discussed how to rule the kingdom. They both were in shock.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby morri908 » February 23rd, 2009, 12:57 am

Tai pushed Mila playingly and said,"Alright, I just wanted to make sure ur okay..." He then caught a glimpse of her eyes, he'd never noticed how beautiful they were before.

Nala looked at Simba, he was in a hurry to do this, but he didn't want to do it, she could tell by the way he sounded about it... But why hurry? They had all day, and only about half the animals had arrived.

Simba had never said anything to Kovu and Kiara. So he had expected them to be suprized. He looked at Kovu and said,"Ready?"
morri908

Postby Zeke » February 23rd, 2009, 5:00 am

Kovu's blood went cold at Simba's words. He was so nervous it took him a few seconds to muster up something to say. "Ready as I'll ever be," He said, feeling as if he was going to puke. Staying close behind Simba, Kovu waited for him to make the first move so he could follow soon after
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying