[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Alternate Reality — My Lion King Forum

Alternate Reality

Alternate Reality

Postby Schindler » February 26th, 2009, 2:36 am

After Simba defeated Scar and took control over the Pridelands, the lionesses that followed and believed in Scar did not leave; they preferred to stay and have plenty lives, looking forward to fulfill Scar's wishes some day. They've chosen Zira as their leader, for she was the closest lioness to Scar during his reign. They secretly plan revenge while pretending friendship with Simba and his followers. However, Simba knows there's something wrong about all this, and never stops suspecting the lionesses.
For good or bad, both sides' cubs are friends. Nuka and Kopa have known each other since they can remember, although Nuka has never stopped feeling envy of Simba's heir, neither of his brother, Kovu, who keeps a good friendship with Kiara. And if this were not enough, Vitani and Kopa have started to have interest for each other.
Even with all this going on, Zira secretly trains Kovu to take over the Pridelands when he is old enough, of course, making him promise not to say a word about it, for he ignores what the training is for and so does Vitani. Nuka does know Zira's plans, but doesn't say a word as well. Zira encourages his children to "pretend" friendship with Simba's children and followers, not knowing that this may lead some troubles with her plans.

So, that's the plot. Remember, this RP would take place in "Simab's Pride" period of time, so Nuka and Kopa would be teen lions while all the others stay the same.
These are the available characters:

Simba- morri908
Nala- SillydogTheGreat
Kiara- serra_20
Zira- SillydogTheGreat
Vitani- SillydogTheGreat
Nuka- Amanda
Kopa- Moka
Kovu- Schindler
Zira's follower-

As you can see, there's only one spot for a made up character (a female one), but I would rather fill the original characters first. And have in mind that Zira is probably the most important character, after all, she is the one making a plot for the RP. So, whoever wants to be Zira, please be responsible, creative, and of course, active.
If there's not enough people to fill in all the spots, I'll let you choose another character, if you want to.
:)
Last edited by Schindler on April 5th, 2009, 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Re: Alternate Reality

Postby morri908 » April 7th, 2009, 11:32 pm

Simba awoke from a pleasant dream, and noticed that everyone was still asleep. Carefully he walked out of the cave, so as to keep from waking up the other pride members, and headed toward a small oasis not far from Pride Rock. He laid down next to the water and looked into it. In his reflection he saw his father, but quickly it changed to an unrecognizable figure in the water. It looked like a young version of his dead uncle. He shook his head, thinking that it was just because he had just woke up. He moved to a spot with more sunlight, it was slightly chilly on this particular morning. With the sun warming his fur, he fell asleep.

(ooc: HA! i started us off... BY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I'm so amazing!)
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby serra20 » April 8th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Little Kiara woke up.She looked outside of the cave.It was a beautiful morning.She quickly but quietly ran out of the cave to the end of PrideRock.It was so beautiful here...She wanted to ran off by her own,but first she had to ask her parents.Kiara layed down on the rock and waited for her mother to woke up or her father to come.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » April 8th, 2009, 5:21 pm

Kopa sprawled out from the den and saw that Kiara was watching him. "Hey, sis!" he said. "What's an important little princess like you doing out of bed so early?" he teased. Kopa yawned and smacked his lips. He blinked a few times and shook his head. He definitely wasn't the early bird of the pride.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » April 8th, 2009, 6:51 pm

Kara jumped on her legs and ran to nuzzle her big brother."Oh,hi Kopa!Uh nothing interesting.I want to go walk around lands,so I am waiting for mtoher to wake up or father to come.I need their permission,right,bro?"she asked,playfully attacking his leg.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 8th, 2009, 11:47 pm

OOC: I forgot about this XD

Zira was lying on her side inside the den. Ever since Scar died she couldn't stop thinking about him and she knew she had to set her plan into motion slow and steady. Kovu was going to have to be trained soon, he was the one chosen to lead after Scar. She stretched out as she thought of all the preparations that must be made. Zira knew that perhaps they'd be ready in a couple months to attempt the take over. Yet she must wait until Kovu was older and strong enough. She knew that her lionesses were strong enough, including her simple-minded son Nuka. Still, her plan had to be perfect for any error could lead to their downfall. She yawned and closed her eyes, in the meantime she might as well nap and refresh herself for a training session later in the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vitani woke up, stretched and looked around. She spotted the young lanky brown lion that was her favorite brother. Cheerfully she trotted over and grabbed Nuka by the ear, tugging at it, "Nuka wake up! Fight me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nala rolled over in her sleep, she could feel the warmth of the sun's rays reaching inside the den but she didn't feel like waking up just yet. She was having a lovely dream about frolicking in the jungle with Simba. She heard the voices of her children talking outside and knew that she should start getting up, as a queen and mother she had duty at all times.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby serra20 » April 9th, 2009, 4:51 pm

Kiara looked into the cave."Oh,I'll go,brother!Mom is waking up!"she ran to the cave."Mom!Mom?Can I walk around PrideLands?Please!!!"

OOC:You know,I have RP'ed a cub lion only few times really,so,it's a bit hard for me...But,hope it's not so bad... :D
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Postby Moka » April 9th, 2009, 8:50 pm

Kopa smirked at his little sister. She was always energetic, even in the morning. He yawned again and looked down at the oasis. He was thirsty. He saw his father snoozing nearby, and decided to walk over to him and wake him up.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Schindler » April 9th, 2009, 9:55 pm

The sunlight reached Kovu inside their den. His mother didn't let him sleep inside Pride Rock and instead they slept in a not-so-bad little den below the rock. He yawned and looked outside: he saw some others already there, and he then heard Kiara's voice. He smiled and went back to where his mother lied. "Mother, could I go outside and play with Kiara?"
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby MalibuTrashDog » April 10th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Nala opened an eye and looked at Kiara's big smile, "well... I suppose it's okay. Go have fun and be careful, and tell Kopa to keep an eye on you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zira was woken up by her youngest son's voice. She figured she might as well let him have some fun now, you're only a cub once after all. "Fine, you can go, but I want you back one hour after midday, we have something important to do in the afternoon."
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying