Scars family, the lost ones

Scars family, the lost ones

Postby thanigraphics » May 23rd, 2010, 12:13 pm

One day Kovu came back from his mothers training. The little dark prince was exhausted and laid down. "What a day, I'm dirty, scruffy and tired.." he sighed.

"Look at our little Chosen One, can't handle a little exercise?"
Kovu recognized the sneer voice of his older half-brother, Nuka. "Oh, you, go away.." Kovu sighed.

"Yira wouldn't have complained about some time with her mother. If she only had the chance.. just like me!" Nuka continued annoyed.

"Yira? Who is she?" Kovu asked. "Yira is the second daughter of Scar, and the oldest daughter of our mother, didn't you even know that?" Nuka sneered again.
"That would mean she's your sister.. and my half-sister. But where is she? I've never heard of her?"

"Oh, you stupid little termite", Nuka continued, "She didn't want to come along with mum and I, when we were exiled by Simba, that father of your so-called girlfriend!"
"Kiara's not my girlfriend, we only met once! She seemed nice.." Kovu started. "But why didn't Yira want to come with mother after Scar died?"

"Yira wanted to start over again on her own. She was a teenager at that time, I was just a cub, so I sticked with mother!" Nuka explained.

Kovu was confused. "Why didn't Zira tell me and Vitani about Yira?" he asked.
"For Zira, Yira doesn't exist. Yira wasn't a support for her mother when Scar passed away. Mother said she is bad, but I don't believe so, I knew her and she was the only one who actually was nice to me!" Nuka told his little half-brother.

"So she's your older sister.. I see.. I'd like to meet her when I'm older!" Kovu smiles.

"Just make sure you don't bump into the wrong sister!" Nuka smirked.
"What do you mean by that?" Kovu asked in confusion.

"Yira wasn't the only daughter of Scar. Yira was the second one, as I told you. Zumi was the oldest. His precious. He had her with Nala. She was beautifull and had bright blue eyes. From the outside you'd see a wonderfull queen. But inside she was nothing but evil.." Nuka whispered.

"Pah, I'm not afraid of a girl, why would I?" Kovu started to laugh. "Come on, by the time I meet her, I'll be grown up Nuka!"

Nuka stood up. "Never turn your back on her. She has Pridelander blood. You know what mother told us about those Pridelanders. They're up to no good.. Just forget what I told you.. mother would kill me if she knew I told you all this.."

"Wait, wait!.. Why wouldn't she want me to know all this?" Kovu asked.
"Because she doesn't want to be reminded about it. It makes her pretty grumpy!" Nuka smirked, as he continued his walking.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Return to Fan Fictions