Nalas Cubhood: The story of the film seen from Nalas eyes

Re: Nalas Cubhood: The story of the film seen from Nalas eyes

Postby KiarasMate » October 30th, 2009, 4:32 am

Amazing job PrincessKiara. ^^ I really enjoyed this little story of yours. I liked how you had it in the first person perspective of Nala and you covered all of the points of her cubhood very well if I do say so myself. I don't know if you were trying to be exact with the direct movie dialog, but in my opinion, I think it works better how you have it. Its not all directly word for word from the movie, which leads the reader to believe that it is actually being told by Nala herself, there for, not all details would be completely accurate to the movie itself. This is just my opinion though and if you were trying to make everything exact to the movie itself, that would have worked fine too. lol. :) I really liked the short bits of stuff you added in that weren't seen in the movie, as it really does set this apart from say, a simple re-writing of the script of TLK from Nala's poinht of view, as we get a bit more insight and detail to what she was thinking and what happened when the cameras went off of her, so to speak. lol. ^^

I think the only small suggestions I could give, would be to run spell check and proof read your work just to make sure all the very minor imperfections are worked out of the final draft. :) Also, I didnt really see the point in splitting it up into several posts but hey, it's your story, you can do whatever you'd like with it. :) It just seems like it would have been fine just to post it as one large, and very enjoyable post, but either way, it was amazing and you defintely have some awesome skills when it comes to writing. ^^ Keep up the fantastic work my friend and let that creativity of yours, continue to shine! I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » October 30th, 2009, 9:51 am

Thanks Mike! :)

Thank you, KiarasMate! I wasn’t sure if there was a character limit to posts, so I just split it up. I also have this story posted on my site, where I added images. You can read it here: http://nala-sahifa.webs.com/nalaslife.htm

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it! :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby CheetahCat » October 31st, 2009, 12:01 am

This is a awesome start with your Fan Fiction Solle. :)

I really enjoy how this is coming out and I must say, your writing skills are truly extraordinary. ^^ I hope you'll write more in the future and I'm honestly am looking forward of seeing more of these awesome TLK Fan Fics in the future!

Keep it up! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby PrincessKiara » October 31st, 2009, 12:09 am

Thanks Josh! *hugs* That means a lot to me. I will probably write more fan-fics later, I’ll make sure to post them here. ;)
PrincessKiara

Postby Mike » October 31st, 2009, 2:19 am

I understand why you split it up, it can be a nightmare to edit one huge long post as Moka found out in his own fanfic XD
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 6th, 2009, 5:20 am

Wow this is soooooo awesome ^^ i love it xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » November 6th, 2009, 9:38 pm

Thanks Commando! :)
PrincessKiara

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 7th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Hehe no problem im looking forward to seeing more of your storys
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: Nalas Cubhood: The story of the film seen from Nalas eye

Postby Arani » July 3rd, 2010, 7:54 am

omg, this was really good! I also made A Nala fan fic! It's about her life during Scar's reign. This story really inspired me and gave me the idea to write it! Thanks for posting it and doing sure a great job! :D
Last edited by Arani on July 27th, 2010, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Nalas Cubhood: The story of the film seen from Nalas eye

Postby PrincessKiara » July 25th, 2010, 5:44 pm

Thank you so much Arani, that really means a lot. :happy:
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions