The Princess......is Dead

Re: The Princess......is Dead

Postby Cloverclaw » October 22nd, 2009, 5:03 pm

this is getting really good :D
Cloverclaw

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Im Evil XD

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » October 26th, 2009, 10:49 pm

Soon, it was morning. It was a sad day. There was a cerimony in honor of Kiara, more likely a funeral. Everyone in the pridelands wept with saddness that the princess was gone. When the funeral was over, Simba started crying. "Nala, this is Kopa all over again....." Nalacried to, even the outsiders cried.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby LilTiger » October 31st, 2009, 12:07 am

Soon, the body finnaly got up. It started to rain again. She fell on the hard land. "Man, that was a long fall." It said. It was Zira, she was alive. Seh looked at Kiara. "Pff, stupid princess." Zira started walking off. She thought for a mintute. She did try to save me, but she died trying.... Zira thought. Zira decided towwait. To see if the princess would wake up.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Postby KovusTrueMate » October 31st, 2009, 1:54 am

:sad: :oops: :disgust: :grr: :cry: Kovu Sad!!! Very, very, dramatic and...
stuff. Keep if up! It's awesome! :)

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Postby KopsTheTerminator » November 1st, 2009, 8:14 pm

Aww, kind Zira FTW ^^ We don't get to see a lot of kind Zira scenes, unfortunately. Keep up the good work! ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LilTiger » November 16th, 2009, 3:38 am

Zira had waited for 10 mintues. Zira decided to go. "Goodbye princess." Zira said. Then, Zira started to climb up the cliff. She looked where the river first started. Zira felt a little sorry for Simba, he lost his daughter. But Zira continued on and was soon at the top of the cliff. Priderock here I come Zira then started running towards priderock.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby MheetuBean » November 25th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Ooooo! This is really good! I cant wait to read more! Although, iI feel horrible for Simba and Nala lossing 2 children :(. But, keep up the good work!
MheetuBean

He lives in You

Postby LilTiger » November 25th, 2009, 5:34 pm

Simba was upset. When he started walking up to the cave. His old mother came up to him. "Simba... I'm sorry Kiara died. I wish I could change everything and have myself dead." Then, something hit Simba. He turned around to Sarabi. "Then that's what will happen!"
Then, Simba slaped his mother very hard. She scream in pain. She then landed on the ground. Her head started to bleed. Simba growled. Then his growl dissipered. "Mother....?" Simba's eyes wided. He killed his mother.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby LilTiger » November 26th, 2009, 1:35 am

Chapter 2

Simba roared in pain. The lionesses ran towards Simba, who was near the broken Sarabi. "What happened Simba?" Nala asked as she nudged Sarabi's body. "I don't know...Something happened to me, then I striked at her. I really don't know." All the lionesses started whisphering. "How dare you hurt your own mother?!" All the lionesses started ganging up on him.

"Stop! I order you as queen! He said he didn't know what happened!" Nala shouted at them. All the lionesses turned around. Simba was upset. He walked into the cave. He laid down. He missed his mother. He knew his father wasn't proud of him.

Soon, Zira was really cloe to priderock. Zira started walked closer until the rocks stopped her. Zira decided she should climb the rock instead. She climb on each part of the rock and never gave up. Her paw soon touched the top. The lionesses looked at the edge.

"Who's paw is that?" Dotty walked closer to the paw. Soon, half of the head was up. "It's Zira!" Everyone gasped. Soon, Zira's whole body was on priderock. "I'm here! I have to say something..."
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Kyarra06 » January 13th, 2010, 5:55 pm

Well this is very good. I hope ur posting more! Poor Kiara though..... :(
I always fall so fast, so hard.
Again, I have fallen.
But for the first time ever,
I have been caught in the arms of a lover.
:heart: :teehee: :pretty:
Kyarra06

I luuuuv Kiara!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions