It's bad, sorry but I speak the truth
8%
I hate it, it's horrible!
8%

Total votes : 12

The Lion King 2 Kopa's Life

Postby SophieCub » July 27th, 2010, 7:24 am

The Begining

The animals gathered round pride rock smiling and cheering. Nala was sitting in Pride Rock liking a male cub's small tuff. Simba Smiled a loving smile and licked his mate, then he smiled at Rafiki who was coming towards Pride Rock. Rafiki blessed the cub smiling and then lifted the cub up on to his shoulder, nodding at Nala and Simba. Rafki slowly walked to the edge of Pride Rock then he lifted the cub up above his head smiling. All the animals bowed and then made noises to greet the new born king. Rafiki put down the cub and give him to Nala, Nala took the cub back in her teeth and nodded at Rafki. Rafiki then left Pride Rock as Nala and Simba licked their newborn. Simba asked ,"What should we call him?" Nala looked at the cub and smiled ,"I know. My grandad was called Kopaloicmo, so why no Kopa?" Simba smiled ,"Kopa it is then!"
Last edited by SophieCub on July 27th, 2010, 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Re: The Lion King 2 Kopa's Life

Postby SophieCub » July 27th, 2010, 7:41 am

Adventures can be dangerous

A few years later Kopa was a cub and was so adventurous. He ran outside Pride Rock, then Simba lifted him and put him infront of Simba. ," Where are you going, Kops?" Kopa grinned and rolled his eyes ," No where if you don't let go of my tail" Simba then replied saying ," You can play anywhere but the outlands, don't ever go there" Kopa grinned again as Simba let go of his tail. Then Kopa ran off ready to play but the problem was, he had no friends. He searched high and low for someone but there was no one who wanted to play with him. He sat on a rock and looked at the outlands, mabey they weren't so bad he thought running towards them. He crossed the log which separated the Pride Lands from the Outlands. He bumped into Kovu and they both fell in the river. "Who do you think you are?" Kovu asked growling at Kopa. Kopa was scared and trembled. Kovu was about to kill him when Vitani appeared and bit Kovu's tail ," Leave this cub alone and mom wants to see you anyway" Kovu growled and left. Kopa was grateful and climbed out of the water shaking it off his fur , "Thank you! I'm Prince Kopa!" Vitani wasn't sure about this but told him she was Vitani and the was her brother Kovu. Kopa and Vitani started playing together and became close friends. He left the Outlands happy and he was going there tomorrow but Zira stopped him before he could leave the Outlands she growled and picked him and threw him against a rock. He got knocked out and was bleeding a little. Zira was going to finish him off until Simba came. He growled and picked up Kopa and walked home. Zira and Simba never said a word.
Last edited by SophieCub on July 27th, 2010, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: The Lion King 2 (my way)

Postby c3po » July 27th, 2010, 8:14 am

that was amazing fanfic you did a wonderful job i look forward to reading more of your fanfic.
by pk091
c3po

may the force be with you

Nickname(s): c3 or 3po
Pride Points: 2

Re: The Lion King 2 (my way)

Postby SophieCub » July 27th, 2010, 8:22 am

Thanks and there is more to come!

I made a siggy for this fanfic Image (original Image by Kippy)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Jezza194 » July 27th, 2010, 8:49 am

WOW!! Absolutely love it!! see looks like you talent lies in script writing or creating fanfics.
Like wow i cant believe how well you put that together.
Look, kid. Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it. Right?
Wrong. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. :P
Jezza194

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ember
Pride Points: 0

Postby SophieCub » July 27th, 2010, 8:50 am

Really, it was that good, wow I've never had a compliment like that before, thanks :teehee: Well don't worry more comming soon ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Jezza194 » July 27th, 2010, 8:54 am

Sweet!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :) ;)
Look, kid. Bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it. Right?
Wrong. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. :P
Jezza194

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Ember
Pride Points: 0

Postby rich198 » July 27th, 2010, 1:00 pm

looking forward to the rest of it
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image

Thanks go to Natiliethelionqueen for the siggy
rich198

thanks go to SC for the avvie

Nickname(s): forest, allen, the one-eyebrowed lion
Pride Points: 3

Postby Muffy » July 27th, 2010, 3:36 pm

Nice so far :D I read the first post, I'll read the second later!
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby SophieCub » July 27th, 2010, 3:54 pm

Kiara and Kopa forever

Kopa opened his eyes and saw his mum, he smiled at her. She licked his cheek and said ," Thanks goodness!" Kopa was in state of shock and got up from Nala's arms ,"Wheres Dad?!" Nala nodded her head and pointed to Simba who had his head down. Kopa knew he would get into trouble but he went over anyway. Kiara his little sister appeared wanting Kopa to get yelled at, she listened in carefully. Dad..I - Simba stopped Kopa from speaking ," You disobeyed me I am dissapointed in you!" Kopa then said ," I know, I was just trying to be brave like you That phrase reminded Simba of his childhood days. Simba put his head down thinking of his father. It was getting dark and Kopa was so upset, Simba thought it would be a good time to tell Kopa about the great kings of the past. So he said ," Look at the stars, the kings who have died are up there watching over us and one day, Kopa the sun will set on my time and will rise with you as the new king" Kopa smiled ," Wow!" Simba smiled lets go back into Pride Rock, you must be sleepy after that big adventure[/b] Simba and Kopa went into Pride Rock. Meanwhile Kiara was unhappy ," That was it!! she went back into Pride Rock she was tired. The next day Kopa opened his eyes and saw Kiara, she was upset. Kopa got up and went towards her and asked her what was wrong, she replied ," Dad gave me a row for going to the Outlands, I met Kovu" Kopa's eyes got bigger ," What time is it?!" Kiara said ," Later than usual" Kopa was bursting to see Vitani and Kiara just knew he'd do that so she said to him ," I want to come to the Outlands with you and if you don't take me I will tell mum and dad!" Kopa then replied ," Uhh ok" he pouted and Kiara giggled.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Next

Return to Fan Fictions