After the Death

After the Death

Postby Akasiro » October 3rd, 2010, 10:43 am

"After the Death"
Scar wandered the barren canyon, in which he once killed Mufasa. The last thing he remembered was grinning muzzle hyenas. They are torn apart his flesh, slowly killing. What happened next, Scar did not know. His eyes were closed, even to death. Pain, pain, horrible pain pulsated in my throat. Scar nervously gulped and went on. Leo was a long time, but the canyon's not ended. Minutes seemed hours, and each step was given to Scar pain. Soon the lion reached the stone, which left Simba expect the "surprise". Scar lay with his head resting on his paws. Suddenly the canyon boomed. Lion looked up and saw a huge herd of wildebeest, rushing straight at him. Her eyes red with fury animals, and from under the hoofs of black smoke rose. Scar ran away, but the antelope were faster. Lion fled skipping stones, twigs and other miscellaneous rubbish. Wildebeest quickly caught up with his victim. Scar was in the center of the herd. It was the only way. Scar stopped for a moment and jumped. He was able to cling to the rocks and crawl up. Forces were on the wane, when he almost reached the top. Suddenly ledge and began to crumble break. Just a little further, and it is going to broke. Suddenly the top there was a huge lion with a golden mane. Scar shouted:
- Mufasa, please help me!
Mufasa stood without movement and words.
- Brother! I implore you, help me! - Pleaded Scar.
- No I do not help you. - Not gifted brother even look, he replied.
- Mufasa!
- I can not. I am dead, Scar. Dead. I died and you killed me! - Answered Mufasa and disappeared.
Suddenly ledge broke off and fell directly under the Scar heavy hooves of antelope. His trampled and crushed, breaking the bone. When the herd had disappeared around the bend, Scar was lying on the cold, dusty earth. His bones were broken, tangled mane, and eyes were frozen in silent horror. Mufasa comes to him. He looked with indifference at his brother and whispered:
- Sorry ...

Ok... I have "some" mistakes. I have a correct version somewhere, but I`m to lazy to stan and find it. ==" Maybe in one day I`ll found it, but I can`t promised... I have mistakes here too? :hmm2:
Akasiro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lets be dark angels

Nickname(s): Akasiro aKa Hayer
Pride Points: 0

Re: After the Death

Postby K0PA » January 22nd, 2011, 6:19 pm

That was very interesting, good job.
K0PA
We Are One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It doesn't matter it's in the past

Nickname(s): JQ,Justin or QuantuM
Pride Points: 3

Return to Fan Fictions