The Young NLQ'S Story Part 2

The Young NLQ'S Story Part 2

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 12th, 2009, 8:03 pm

When Young Lion Cubby NLQ Ran Away From The Pridelands She Started To Live Her Own Life In The Outlands Where Was So Dirty And Nothing In There Just Fleas. Many Years Later NLQ Was A Adult Lioness She Was Doing What She Wanted One Night When NLQ Was Walking Around The Outlands A Strange Lion Cam And Asked " Why Hello There What Are You Doing In This Land" He Asked. NLQ Anserwed " I Ran Away From The Pridelands & Why Are You Asking Me That Phe Like You Knowed Me. And Besides WHO ARE YOU!!!" Said NLQ. The Lion Anserwed " Im The Last Outlander In This Land" He Said Then NLQ Started A Life Whit Him. NLQ Said " By The Way What's Your Name?" Asked NLQ & He Anserwed " Im Kioshi " He Said She Hited Back " Kioshi?? I Never Heard That Name. But Its Cool" They Lived Their Life In The Outlands

To Be Continued.......

P.S The Character Will Be In My MLKFAA
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: The Young NLQ'S Story Part 2

Postby Panda-chan » May 12th, 2009, 8:10 pm

Um.... NLQ? Wouldn't it be easier if you just fitted both parts of your story into one topic? It's kind of a waste of space... :ehh2:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » May 13th, 2009, 6:25 am

Yes, please do that. It also makes it easier on your readers so they're not searching the forum for the next part of your story. ;)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 13th, 2009, 11:00 am

Ok. Besides 3 part is last part now
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 16th, 2009, 4:43 am

Another good part to your story here NLQ. ^^ Hoping that you'll expand a bit on the characters and events but still, well done as always. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Return to Fan Fictions