Young NLQ'S Story Last Part 3

Young NLQ'S Story Last Part 3

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 13th, 2009, 11:19 am

When Kioshi & NLQ Started A Life At The Outlands One Night NLQ Said To Kioshi "Im Going To Look At The Stars" She Said & KIoshi Anserwed Her "Okay!" When NLQ Was Looking At The Stars Clouds Started To Make Wind The Clouds Transformed In To Her Mother & It Was Walking Closer & Then It Started To Talk " NLQ You Must Go Back At The Pridelands. The Outlands Isn't A Place For Lions Who Are Runed Away The Outlands Is A Place For Exiled Lions You Must Go Back!" & Then The Clouds Wore Gone NLQ Felt Very Strange When She Had To Decide Where To Live She Ran To Kioshi & Said "Kioshi? I Had To Decide Where To Live & I Made My Choice" She Said & Kioshi Anserwed "What Choice? Did the Clouds Messed Up Your Head Again"
She Was Continuing Telling Him "I Had To Decide The Outlands Is Only For Those Who Are Exiled Only Im Going Back To My Lands" She Said & Kioshi Yelled "NOOOOOOO =( Don't Go!" He Yelled Whit Sad Face & Then NLQ Told Him "You Can Come To If You Want" She Told Him He Said "Okay! Ill Go" When The Lions Wore At The Pridelands The Sun Was Shiny In The Air When They Wore Almost At The Priderock Her Father EL-Sentro Jumped Out Whit His Roar! "Father What Are You Doing? Don't You Know Me? Its Me You Daughter NLQ" She Explained. Then EL-Sentro Was Happy He Nuzzled His Daughter And Then NLQ Asked Her Father "Can Kioshi Stay Whit Us At The Pridelands Please?" EL-Sentro Looked At Kioshi And Anserwed NLQ "Yes He Can Stay Whit Us You Are Not Evil You Are Pure Nice" Then All The Lions Lived Happily Ever After
The End
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Young NLQ'S Story Last Part 3

Postby KiarasMate » May 16th, 2009, 4:39 am

Well, other than being quite short, this was a really nice fan fic NLQ. ^^ There's not a lot I can comment on here, but if you happen to extend this into a broader story, I will be sure to read and review it accordingly. ^^ Keep up the awesome work my friend.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Return to Fan Fictions