Making the Pridelands Proud (Very Short Story)

Making the Pridelands Proud (Very Short Story)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 23rd, 2011, 5:21 pm

This is just a little story on what happened after Simba had his roar. It is also my first little story, I plan on writing more in the future.
----
Simba’s mighty roar still echoed across the land as he made his way back down to his family. He was greeted with a loving nuzzle from Sarabi,
“Well done my son, Mufasa would of been so proud”. Nala, his one true love was standing next to his mother. He smiled lovingly at her as he looked into her beautiful blue eyes. She was everything he always wanted.
“Nala, my love, would you like to be my Queen?”.
“I would be hounered, my King”. Simba beamed delightfully at his new mate, Nala beamed back, her eyes glistening with happiness. He looked up at the clearing sky, the rain was becoming lighter.

“We have lots to do”, Simba suddenly said with authority in his voice. “Zazu”, he called. The bird soon appeared in front of him, hovering.
“Yes Sire?”,
“Fly around the kingdom, tell the herds that Simba, the true King has returned”. The hornbill nodded and flew off. “Mother, rally all of the lionesses, including the ones who are still following Scar”. Sarabi nodded and smiled, she turned around and walked briskly away. “And Nala, check if all of the hyena’s are gone, call me if you need help my love”. The lioness grinned sheepisly,

“I’ll be fine, I’m more than a match for those stupid mangy poachers”. Simba laughed and then watched Nala walk away. He knew it would take many months before the land was lush and green again, but he had to make the Pridelands proud.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to Fan Fictions