Happening

Happening

Postby Kopalover » May 28th, 2012, 5:23 am

This is gonna be great, I hope ya'll like it!
===========================

Happening
Chapter One: The beginning.

The hot, heavy sun lurked in the sky shining on the magnificent Pridelands. The sun made sillouettes of trees, bushes, animals and the biggest; Priderock. It was about mid point in the sky, generally when the lionesses go out for routinely hunts under the kings orders. Queen Nala was still head huntress, following close behind was Vitani. Their second in command; Kiara, for when both Vitani and Nala can't make it, she makes the game plans. Suri, Camiella, Malicifent, Luna and the learning adolescent, Evaa. Though, Evaa's job was to keep watch, keep the lionesses in place, and learn while doing it.

"Camiella, you flank the zebra to drive them towards Malicifent." Nala explained, drawing her plan in the Earth.
"Malicifent you will be up in these bushes and you will run out when they come towards you." The plan started to form, with no imperfections, as one slip up could ruin it all.
"Suri, Luna. You two will be at the sides. Keeping them in place." Looking at the two pale lionesses.
"You will all drive them towards me and Vitani who are will be waiting behind the big rock in the middle of the plains. "Kiara, you will flank with Camiella. Though you will travel inside the herd. Keeping the elderly, sick ones around the edges. For a clean, easier hunt". Nala stressed to her daughter, as she did every hunting trip.
Though Kiara was a young adult she still didn't hunt quite as skilled as the older lionesses.

The lionesses cheered before they ran out into the plains. The zebra were in the perfect spot. Camiella went to where she was assigned, Kiara followed, but allowed space between the two, so they wouldn't hit eachother. Malicifent went to her bush, while Suri and Luna travelled parallel to eachother.
Camiella waited until Vitani and Nala were in place before letting out an ear popping roar. The Zebra started scrambling in different directions, until Camiella started running at them. They all seemed to move at once, towards Malicifent. Suri and Luna were at their sides, clawing and biting at the Zebra to keep them in place. Malicifent finally leaped out from behind the bush and started running at them, causing them to run towards Nala and Vitani.
The closer the herd got, the more sickly ones were stranded near the sides. Kiara has done her job.
Nala and Vitani ready for the Zebra, they have one chance to do this. "Now." Nala whispers as both lions jump up and attack two different zebra. Sinking their large teeth into their throat, and slowly feeling them become limp in their arms. The blood started running down their fur, so they nodded at the other lions and head back.
Their feet padded the ground lightly and their carcasses dragged with only little blood staining the grass. Vitani's neck was almost completely covered in blood, as Nala only had her muzzle covered. Simba was waiting at the tip of Priderock, smiling at his Pride and Kingdom. He leaped down from Priderock and quickly thanked the lionesses. He roared, signaling the rest of the pride that dinner was served.
Evaa quickly ran to Nala in a huff. "When am I actually going to be part of a hunt?" She complained, dropping her head. Only looking up slightly to see Nala's reaction.
"Well sweetheart." The aging lioness began. "You must finish your training first, which indeed you are almost done. Then you must go on a hunt by yourself, to prove your skills." She paused, and took a deep breath in and began again. "This test will that between 5 hours to 3 days. You must catch one zebra, one wildebeast, one antelope and three others of your choosing. It will be presented to The King and Head Huntress, who will evaluate how clean your kill was. If you pass, you are a true huntress." Finishing off with a smile. The young lioness was appalled by how much had to happen to be a huntress.
"Well.. am I aloud to come back to Priderock after each kill?" Evaa asked, wondering where she would stash her kills if she couldn't bring them back.
"You may hide them in the designated cave for Hunting Tests. Don't worry, no other carnivorous creatures enter it. If they do, they face exile for interfering with a Hunt Test." Nala's smile seemed to get bigger each inch Evaa's mouth dropped. Simba interupted the chat by nuzzling Nala by surprise, with a gasp, she licked her King's cheek. "Time to eat." He knawed at her ear, breathing into it.
"Yes darling." Nala giggled, as Simba's breath tickled her neck.

---------
Little did they know, a lion was headed there way. Who wore a golden coat and a brownish-red mane. His strikingly blue eyes didn't take their focus off his target. He was headed to Priderock, with another lion in tow. An old lion, who he's called father since they've found eachother. His mane was two different colors, but that didn't bother him. The older lion stopped, catching his breath and drinking from a nearby oasis. With a groan, the younger lioness went over and took a sip too. "Can we please rest for a while? My paws are killing me!" The elderly lion complained, rubbing and licking his tender, dirty paws.
"No, I must get to Priderock. As we both have unfinished business to attend to there." The younger lion snapped, then took another sip of water.
"If we stop now and rest up for the night, we won't be tired for when we arrive at mid-day!" Protested the elderly lion, who has already taken comfort in a patch of long grass.
" Fine, we will stop for the night, but we awaken early. I want to arrive just after the sun rises." Groaned the younger lion, who flattened himself out on the ground, still staring at Priderock.
"Thank you, and good night." Thanked the elderly lion, who fell asleep almost instantly prior to closing his eyes.
As the elder lion slept, the younger lion still kept looking at Priderock. It looked gorgeous with the sun setting behind it. The purple, red, and orange stripes across the sky were breath-taking. The lion was not looking at that, he was looking at the small figures at the tip of Priderock. Though they were black, and almost shaded by the tall rock. He still stared at them, wondering if they knew he was coming.

--------
Nala and Simba were at the tip of Priderock, nuzzling and licking eachother. It was the first time in three days that they could be alone without interuption. As Simba told Zazu, Kiara, Kovu and the rest of the Pride, that he wanted to be alone with his mate on their anniversary. Not their marriage anniversary, but the anniversary of the day they found eachother in the jungle. It was the day Nala and Simba had closer that Scar was indeed evil. It was also the day they realized their love for eachother was beyond best friends.
"Happy anniversary, my love." Simba whispered into Nala's pale ears, making her shiver a bit from the chills he gave her.
"Happy anniversary." Nala looked at Simba, with the most passionate look in her eyes. She didn't look at anyone else this way, only him.
"I love you." He spoke, smiling just like she did.
"I love you too." Nala replied, licking Simba's golden cheek and flicking her brown tail tuft off his red mane.
The stars were out, and the sun was no more. The two decended into the den, where many of the lionesses were just settling down. They made their way to the rock platformx designated for King and Queen. Both of them quickly laid down, and rested their heads on one another. Simba fell asleep instantly, but Nala simply watched his chest move every time he took a breath in. By counting the breaths, she fell asleep, and quickly went under transit.
Her dreams kept yelling out one thing.

He's coming. He's coming!
Last edited by Kopalover on June 15th, 2012, 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Re: Happening

Postby Kopalover » June 11th, 2012, 4:52 am

If you read this, please help me correct my grammer please! :)

Chapter Two: There you are

As the sky began to lighten, and the moon began to disappear, many lions were still deep in their slumber. Except one lion. Beyond the Pridelands borders beside a moonlit pond, a lion stirred in his light sleep. He kicked his feet paw'd the ground, yelled and screamed. Quickly, he lifted his head, with his eyes wide open. His heart was beating so loud, he could hear it, and he was trying to catch his fast paced breath.

A lioness, with a long, tan stripe down her back chased him, with her claws and teeth extended. 'I'll kill you!' She yelled after him. The young cub she was chasing had tears and blood staining his fur, he also had a long cut that reached down his back. Yet, he still continued running, until he ran into her again. She clawed his face, leaving another cut that would leave three light scars on his nose. He flew at least 3 meters, and got the little breath knocked out of him. Still, the small cub got up and started running again. This time, he ran past the borders of his home and didn't stop sprinting, he ran and ran until he passed out, staining the brown grass below him with his blood.

The lion with the brownish-red mane slowed his breath and heart. He closed his eyes as he got up, then opened them again. Letting out a small sigh, then looking into the pond, which now revealed the sliver of sun that poked up over the horizon. In his reflection, he saw the three scars on his nose. A few tears escaped his eyes. Quickly, he wiped them away.

"You're up already?" The older lion yawned, stretching and cracking his back. "Should we head out now?" Asked the same lion, but now he was starting to get up after sleeping for so many hours. "After all, you do want to get to Priderock, oh so quickly." Chuckling sarcastically, then taking another small gulp from the now sunlit, blue pond.
The younger lion growled at him, and gripped tightly on the grass and dirt. "You know exactly why I want to go there!" Snarling at the elderly lion, then releasing his grip on the dirt then sighing. "Exactly why I, need, to go there." He corrected himself then started padding off towards Priderock once again.
"Wait up! I'm not the young lion I once was in my cub years!" Joked the elderly lion, joggin slightly behind the younger lion. The sun was hitting Priderock at just the right angle, to see that the Pridelanders were awake.

~~~
As the sun slowly inched down Priderock, and the animals yawned and awoke their families, two female lionesses lay at the tip of Priderock, waiting for the sun to reach them. They watched as the animals started moving around and beginning their day, and how elegant the Pridelands looked every morning.
"Remember when I was a cub, and all I ever wanted to do was explore the Pridelands?" Asked the peachy coloured, red eyed lioness, they called Kiara. She turned her head to face her brightly coloured mother, Nala, who's eyes shined brighter than the sun.
"Yes, I remember each bit of it." Nala laughed, then cleared her throat, then smiled. "Why do you ask, my dear?" She questioned, elegantly tilting her head to the side.
"Well, I just wanted to know, why? Why wasn't I aloud to explore the Pridelands like the other cubs?" Complained Kiara, who had little to no friends growing up because the limits her father had set on her.
Nala gulped and starting looking around nervously. "Uh, well. That's a question for another day." Nala said quickly and nervously. "Here's a question, when are you going to bring me Grandchildren?" Quickly changing the subject on Kiara, so she didn't have to answer the painful question.
Kiara had a very confused look on her face. "Uh, okay." She said quietly, hoping not the spark another weird act from her mother. "We are planning on having cubs soon, you know, after Kovu and the Outlanders settle in, and-" She paused, looking at the ground, "-After Kovu gets over the death of his mother." Kiara sighed, remembering poor Zira fall to her death into the raging waters. Shaking her head, she started hearing wings flapping in the air, looking up and seeing Zazu in a panic.
"Queen Nala! We need you and King Simba! Two rouges have been seen wandering through the Pridelands!" The bird said, trying to catch his breath after a very quick flight. "I suggest you go and talk to them." He added, falling to the ground, exhausted..
Nala quickly went into defense mode, her paws brought her to her feet in one rapid motion. The lioness then bolted into the den, calling out for her mate, who arrived on the scene quicker than lightning. "Simba. Simba. Rouges are in the Pridelands." She said in a panic, hoping the rouges were a very easy match for them.
The couple then bolted down Priderock and faster than the speed of light, they ran into the scent of the rouges. The animals whispered amongst themselves, wondering what the King and Queen might be so worried about. In a panic, the animals quickly hid their young from anything and everything, wishing for nothing to happen.
Simba saw the lions in the distance and started to scan them. Keeping vivid notes on their appearances.
The one lion seemed older and had a bi-coloured mane, with ear tufts on the edge of his ears. 'Where had I seen him before?' He thought to himself, scanning through his memories, he remembered, Malka! His worried face turned into a smile and he slowed his pace just around 10 meters away from the two 'intruders'. Nala noticed the slowing of Simba and slowed to a walking pace, that matched his.
"Is that my old friend, Malka?" Simba yelled out in a cheerful way, walking towards him and the other lions with a glowing smile on his face.
"Is that the old King, Simba?" Malka joked back, then walking towards Simba through the tall grass and bumping heads with him.
"Where have you been all these years? I haven't seen you in forever!" Simba giggled, backing only a small distance away from his old friend to allow room for talking.
"Last time I saw you, was when you were becoming King!" Malka said in return, remembering the glorious day that Simba took over the Pridelands and set him free. "I've been looking after this little rascal for the past few weeks, other than that, its just been me and, my Pride!" The lion laughed along, after not seeing his 'brother' in ages.
"I forgot to ask, who are you young lion?" Simba turned his attention to the golden young lion with the brownish red mane and smiled. "I'm King Simba, and this is my beautiful Queen, Nala." He introduced himself, then looked at the lion, expecting an answer.
"Mom, dad. You don't remember me?" He has tears in his eyes, and a smile on his face. After not seeing his parents for so long, he couldn't hold it on any longer. Simba and Nala both gasped, and look strangely at the young lion.
"Kopa?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Kopalover » June 15th, 2012, 2:54 am

This entire story has been written using my phone, no internet. So don't judge on the short paragraphs, they look big on my phone!
Please comment and tell me if you are reading. So I'm not writing this for nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: Back Up.

A roar rippled through the air of the Pridelands, passing through all of the animals ears. They weren't worried, they knew this type of roar. It was the Roar of Celebration from the Royal Family at Priderock. In return, they all let out their own celebration call, in respect to King Simba. The entire Pridelands were in a state of celebration, louder than lightning. This was the celebration call for the Long-Lost Prince Kopa, who had just returned after running away from the Pridelands in fear. Everyone, thought he was dead.

"Kopa! Kopa, my baby!" Nala cried out, embracing her son in her grasp. She looked at him with glazed eyes and smiled, "My how've you grown." She whispered, bringing him closer to her. "We've missed you Kopa." Choking out before letting out more sobs. Nala let Kopa go, then stepped back.
"Mom. Dad. I'm so sorry for leaving. I-I couldn't come back, or I would've been killed." He sobbed, looking down. "She left the scars on my nose. I'll never forget the crazed look she had in her eyes as the slashed me." Kopa cried, as Simba brought his son in for a hug.
"Kopa. Who did this to you? They deserve to pay for what they did." Simba announced, feeling pain in his lower abdominal area for his son. He had the slightest clue who it could be. "Was it-"
"Zira." Kopa quietly said, cutting Simba off. "Zira left these scars. Zira drove me out of the Pridelands. And Zira is the reason why I never came back." He became angry, then roared loudly, causing the animals to become alarmed. "I'll kill her for what she did to me." Growling and releasing his claws. "Where is she?" A low rumble was let out of his chest.
"Son, she's dead." Simba whispered, calming his son down by resting a paw on Kopa's shoulder. "She was swept away by the gorge river. She is gone." Smiling at Kopa, as he felt his sons shoulders become less tense and his face calmed to a smile.
"She's gone." Kopa let out a small sigh of relief. "Finally after all those years. Justice has been served." A toothy smile emitted from the corner of his mouth. " Hear that Malka!? No fighting!" Kopa cheered, which calmed the animals from his previous roar.
With a smile, Malka stepped up. "I know I just got here. But I need to get on my way." Malka sighed, "Kopa, have a great journey. Simba, you're my brother, keep me updated next time." With a hug for Simba, he turned to Nala. "You're even more beautiful then I remembered." Hugging Nala as well then running off into the distance. "Goodbye my friends! If you ever need help, come find me. Kopa knows where I'll be!" He roared then entered the brush of the forests, not to be seen again or will he be seen again?
Simba yelled goodbye back to Malka, and turned lightly to Kopa. "Son, come home with us. We have someone we'd like you to meet." Simba said proudly, looking down at his son, who seemed to be just like Simba as a young adult.

They went back to the large group of rocks they called Priderock, and Simba let out a majestic roar to his lion companions. Soon, lions cluttered the outside of the den, wondering why the King summoned them.
"Ahem, my pride." Simba said loudly, as a hush came over the Pride. Even Kiara and Kovu were confused as of what he was about to say. "I'd like to welcome home. My son, Kopa." Again, saying loudly so all lions could hear.
Many lions cheered and starting swarming Kopa, the Long Lost Prince. Expect two lions, Kiara and Kovu, who sit there with confused looks on their faces.
"Who's Kopa?" Asked Kiara, wondering why her parents didn't tell her she had a brother.
"Yeah. Who's Kopa?" Kovu asked after Kiara, looking at the one they called Kopa with confused eyes. Kovu was born just a few weeks prior to Kopa's disappearance, and only vaguely got to see him, and better yet remember him. Kiara was about 3 weeks away from being born after Kopa's disappearance. Nala was going to tell Kopa that exact day he went missing.
Simba frowned then looked down. "Kiara, he's your older brother." Simba sighed, remembering the day Kiara was born and how everyone thought Kopa would never meet his little sister.
"But how?" Kiara questioned, looking at her father with her big amber eyes with confusion. Kopa didn't look too much older than her, so how could have she never met him?

Simba sat down, and cleared his throat. "You might want to relax for this. It's a long story." Simba snickered as Kovu and Kiara laid down to listen to the story.
"Long ago. A tyrant ruler named Scar, who Kovu was once a successor for, ruled these lands with hate in his heart. Your mother left the lands to find help, and stumbled upon me. It was a magical night in the jungle, and that night, Kopa was conceived.
Me and Nala got into a fight after that, and I stormed off. And magically, thank the kings, my father was able to summon himself in the clouds and stars, and tell me it was my rightful place as king." He coughed slightly then straightened out again. "We went back, I fought Scar and took my rightful place." He said quickly, trying to get the the real story quicker. "About 2 weeks after the Second Battle of Priderock. We found out that Nala was pregnant with none other than Kopa. He was born, and about half a season later, just after Kopa hit his cub years. We found out you were on the way. We weren't going to tell anyone until just before the birth of you, but the day we were going to tell Kopa. He disappeared. Everyone thought he was dead and lost hope. Luckily, he's back now. A-" Simba sighed, and looked down once again, much like before. "-And can take his rightful place as King." Simba finished, then looked up to see the shocked look on the young lion's faces.
"But, you said we were your heirs!" Kovu began to shout, taking immediate offence to what Simba had just said. 'King? I was supposed to be King!' Kovu shouted in his head, instead of letting it out.
Simba backed away, as Kovu stood up. "It's Kopa's rightful place. You two were the backup plan!" The older lion said, regretting what he said almost instantly. "I-I mean-"
"Back up plan? Daddy, what do you mean? You told Mr my entire life I was going to be Queen. Now that Kopa is back, you take that away?" Kiara began to shout aswell. The lions of Simbas Pride quickly turned their heads and watched the Royal Lions fight.
"That's not right Simba! You can't take away what you taught someone, just because someone else came back!" Kovu roared in Simbas face, making the red maned lion feel uneasy about his Prides safety.
"Kovu get back. Now." Simba growled, standing up much taller than Kovu. "Get back." He said again, but louder, much louder. Kovu did exactly what Simba said, but growled as he did so.
"So I was just a stupid backup plan? Thanks Mom and Dad. My entire life was a lie." Kiara said, looking at Nala and Simba. "Or should I say, Nala and Simba, because I'm leaving Priderock, but I'll be back." Kiara giggled evil-y before looking towards Kovu. "Coming darling?" She whispered in his ear, nibbling on the rims a bit.
"Why yes I am. Simba, I'll be back, and that's when your Era. Will end." Kovu growled and glared at Simba.

Something snapped in both of their brains. Kovu was trained to become a king, trained his entire life to be King. Once it was handed to him, it was ripped from his life and given to someone else.
Now Kiaras was a little different; Simba used to always say that she was his little girl, and his one and only princess. And it was all a lie. She was just a back up plan for her older brother. Just a Plan B that can be ripped away if Plan A worked.

"I'll be back, daddy. Just you wait."
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Kopalover » June 16th, 2012, 5:25 am

Please, if you read this story. Tell me how I did, I need feedback! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Balance

The hush remained over the lions of Priderock, their mouths wide open in disbelief. Simba, who sat watching the two lions run through the Pridelands had tears in his eyes. His daughter, his own daughter turned on him, for one thing he said. He regretted every single thing he said moment earlier, and every cell in his body wished it was just a bad dream. The lion bit down on the inside of his cheek, to make sure he wasn't dreaming. They were gone, and it was all his fault. Why did he have to say that? So many questions filled the Lion King's head, but he quickly shook them out. Obviously the Great Kings had something to do with it.

Not a single lion made a noise, all that could be heard was the wind creaking through the trees. The animals somehow knew, that trouble was brewing, and stayed quiet in respect. It was so quiet, you could hear the flutter of a small butterfly's wing.
Many of the lions shook their heads in disbelief, all but one. One lion, still had the confused look on his face, Kopa. Has his sister just disowned him and his family? She doesn't even know anything about him! "Dad-" Kopa begun, stepping forward as all the lions looked up, except for Simba. "A-Are you okay?" His voice trailed to a whisper as his fathers head slowly looked at him. He noticed his eyes were full of tears, and he quickly looked away.
"Yes, Kopa. I believe the Kings have a reason for everything, including this." Simba choked, the wiped the tears. "I need to be strong, for my Kingdom, and Pride But most importantly, I need to stay strong for my family." He cleared his throat and stood tall once again, the lionesses followed his lead and all stood aswell. "I believe it is time for the lionesses to go for a hunt, and for I, to teach my son how to be a King like my father." His voice stayed proud, making the lionesses look up at him with wide eyes. How is he staying so strong? They wondered, but shook their heads and defended down Priderock, to ready for another hunt.

The lionesses remained under the shade of Priderock forming their hunting plan. Simba watched the lionesses at the tip of Priderock, as Kopa still sit where he was when Kiara and Kovu left. The young lion was still thinking about what happened. Was it his fault? Did his returning cause the leaving of his Sister and her mate? Kopa looked down, staring at his large paws. "Kopa." Simba spoke, breaking the silence between the two. "I must teach you to be king." He continued talking, "Come here son, please." He looked behind him at his son, who looked up quickly from his paws.
"Uh, sure. Okay." Kopa said confused, wondering why he would be taught now. Of all times, Simba chose now. What was so important to know right now?
"Kopa. Have you heard of The Balance?" Simba asked as Kopa shook his head, no. "Well, let me tell you about it." He cleared his throat as Kopa made his way up to his father and sat down.
"Kopa. There is a balance between everything in the Pridelands. Between Prey, and Predator, between good and evil. Small and large. Sun and rain." Simba began, trying to get his son to understand the concept. "You have to keep this balance, son. You can not allow to many predators in, without trying to bring more prey aswell. If this balance is broken, you will experience a drought. Much like the one in Scars reign, you know that story." He remembered telling Simba about Scars Reign when he was a cub. "The balance between good and evil is not equal right now. There is too much good surrounding our lands. Hence why Kiara and Kovu-" Simba held back tears as he spoke. "-Hence why Kovu and Kiara were converted to evil by the Great Kings. They thought there should be more balance." Simba angerily said, knowing this was his father putting him to the test. "The Great King and Queens watch us from the skies, keeping balance in the Pridelands." His voice became a whisper, "I hope to join them one day, so I know I had a great Era." He said proudly, feeling the strong wind his father must've summonded blow through his red mane now.
"But Dad. What if evil balances out, and becomes the more dominant side, then what?" Kopa asked, looking straight into his fathers red eyes with his aquamarine eyes, much like Nala. "What if, evil has more players?" Kopa asked again, this time he was way more serious.
"If evil dominates good, then The Great Kings and Queens would summon more good into the Pridelands." Simba answered, staring deep into Kopa's eyes. "The King and Queens balance everything, from the tiniest cell, to the biggest rock. Much like Priderock; the Kings and Queens must have shaped it like this for some reason." Simba answered, but had so many questions himself. Why was Priderock shaped that way? Was it just a coincidence, or was it on purpose?
"Dad. Will I get a lesson like this everyday?" Kopa wondered, soon realizing that the lionesses were coming back, and it was a mere hour or two until night.
"Yes, yes you will." Simba nodded and smiled at Kopa's enthusiasm. "King may take a lot of work, buy its worth it." Giggled Simba as he got up and shook the dust off his pelt.

Soon the two majestic lions were walking down Priderock to the lionesses, to get their first share of the meal. "Thank the Kings and Queens for this amazing dinner." They all said in unison, expect for two lions. Who both still didn't know what to say before eating. The lioness of the two looked at the male with her purple eyes wide in excitement. "K-Kopa?" She said with a bright smile, as she walked up to get a closer look. "By golly, it is you." The lioness was taken back in disbelief, her old friend was back.
"Uh, yeah. It's me, Kopa. May I ask who you are?" Kopa giggled with confusion, as the lioness smirked. She flipped her female hair tuft and flashed her purple eyes.
"You were my best friend." She replied, staring right at him with a crooked smile on her beautiful face.
Kopa thought for a moment, then smiled and walked up to the lioness slowly, while inspecting her body. He gasped,
"Vitani?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Carl » June 16th, 2012, 2:49 pm

This is an interesting story! It's certainly not the usual kind of SP continuation, and I find that compelling. ;)
Good work. :D
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kopalover » June 16th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Thank you very much! :D
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Aranitar » June 18th, 2012, 11:29 am

Wow...i love your story and also love the way you describe scenes..i can imagine them just like i think about the movie..it took long time for me to read this but it worths.
Aranitar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Anita
Pride Points: 0

Postby Kopalover » June 18th, 2012, 9:07 pm

Thank you! :D
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Return to Fan Fictions