The Stranger I Knew

The Stranger I Knew

Postby Aranitar » June 15th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Hi everyone this is gonna  be my 1st fanfic  :D .....i think i'll post it in 2 or 3 parts not more
I'll be glad if you feedback and tell me what you think about it... 8-) 
also pleas help me about grammar and vocab.. cuz in many cases i'm not sure if i can use a word or if it express the feeling the way it should.
I hope you enjoy it

That was a nice summer day..the sun was bright and shiny...Nala opened her blue eyes,she saw her mate standing near the edge...she stretched her  body, yawned then she went and sat beside Simba..."what are you thinkin about"?Nala asked
"I dreamed Kopa last night..do you remeber the day i brought him hear and show him the kingdom?he was so exited.....and now".....Simba answered...
"Oh stop my Simba...you are hurting your self  this way....that's what we call life...cubs born with a whole lot dreams...and some times it's just.."
Zazu landed near them...."Good morning  master Simba....sorry i disturbed your privacy i'll come back later"..
"No that's not necessary Zazu..i was leaving i'm gonna teach Kiara how to hunt"..Nala said 
"How many time should i tell you that i don't feel good about this she is just a cub"Simba shouted 
But she is a lioness who will grow up and one day she will need it she must know how to do that"..nala answered.
"We will discus it later Nala.....you can do anything you want right now but we have to do something about that"...Simba answered while leaving the Pride Rocks with Zazu.. 

Nala went to Kiara who was playing in a water hole..."hey Kiara come here i'm gonna teach you how to hunt"....Nala whispered
WOW really?Kiara started running around her  mother and asking questions..."mom i want to catch a zebra or maybe a ....."
"Wait young princess i'm gonna tell you how to do and you're gonna watch..you will practice later..."

As they were talking Nala spoted a  young buffalo who was grazing away from others..."hey Kiara get down..look at the young one...he is alone...remember try to find someone who is young and alone it's very easier this way....dont make a sound and watch me"
she was ready to jump..suddenly a lion start runinig toward the buffalos she couldnt belive it was a stranger hunting in Simba's pride so she leaped on the lion.
they start fighting at last the stranger knock her down....he stared at Nala he looked aged but she could say that he still looked magnificent and after few horrible secs he jumped off...Nala could'nt believe that.
What?why you didn't do anything?Nala asked while tinkin that she have met this lion before!maybe it was Kopa coming  back...but he looked too old to be Kopa...who was he?
Kiara was sceared and waiting to see what else could happen..
I dont harm my own kind...stranger answered 
Is that you?Ni?Nala asked..she looked exited and happy

(EDITED) 8-)
Last edited by Aranitar on June 15th, 2012, 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aranitar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Anita
Pride Points: 0

Re: The Stranger I Knew

Postby Kopalover » June 15th, 2012, 8:57 pm

It's a great story overall. Expect for a few spelling mistakes. :)
Though, for an easier read, I suggest you put "quotations" around a sentence someone is speaking.
Try not to use to much ???? And !!! When someone speaks, one is enough. :)
Also, names of the characters should have a captial at the beginning!
Hope this helps!
Good luck on your story :)
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Aranitar » June 15th, 2012, 9:02 pm

Thank you for saying that...i will edit this one and for next parts i'll try to do better :)
Aranitar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Anita
Pride Points: 0

Postby Kopalover » June 15th, 2012, 9:06 pm

I can't wait to read it! :)
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Return to Fan Fictions