Mheetu's Dad

Mheetu's Dad

Postby LilTiger » June 25th, 2009, 6:34 pm

Mheetu’s Dad

One day, a young male was walking alone without a pride.
This young lion was named Mheetu. He had a brown mane and light-yellow fur. One day, Mheetu walked on another lion’s property. The lion roared loud. He said, what are you doing on my property? Mheetu said, Sorry, I didn’t know this was your land. The lion asked, what pride did you come from? Mheetu answered, I came from Pride rock. The lion said, I once saved a cub from a hyena there. Mheetu was interested in the conversation .Mheetu said, what was its name? The lion said, her name was Nala. Mheetu was shocked. Mheetu said, that’s my sister’s name! The lion asked, what’s Nala’s mom’s name? Mheetu said, her name is Sarafina. The lion said, Nala’s mom is named Sarafina! Mheetu was happy that the lion knew his mom and sister. Mheetu said, they’re my mom and sister. But then, Mheetu got sad. A tear came down his eye. The lion said, what’s the matter? Mheetu said, I don’t know my dad. But my mom told me that his name is Ni .The lion said, my brother’s name is Ni.I’ll take you to him. Mheetu said, thanks, also what’s your name. The lion lied, my name is Kunga. Then the two traveled to a cave. Kunga said, wait here while I get him. Mheetu waited a few minutes and Kunga came out without anybody. Mheetu said where is Ni? Kunga said, I’m Ni. Mheetu only said one thing, Dad!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Mheetu's Dad

Postby Buffy » June 25th, 2009, 7:29 pm

Aww... What a cute story!
I love happy endings! You sure wrote a joyful one here! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » June 25th, 2009, 10:14 pm

Thank you!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Buffy » June 25th, 2009, 10:15 pm

You're so very welcome, my friend :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » June 25th, 2009, 10:39 pm

I have a question buffypii. Are you able to go on Youtube because my computer won't let me. I haven't been on since Tuesday!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Moka » June 26th, 2009, 12:23 am

That's a cute little fan fic, LilTiger! Good job :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » June 26th, 2009, 12:59 am

A very nice short story LilTiger. ^^ I would have loved to get to know the characters a bit more but you did a nice job on this story regardless and I hope you will consider continuing it in the future. Keep up the awesome work my friend. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby DarkLiger » June 26th, 2009, 1:02 am

That story may have been short, but it was so great LilTiger. I hope there will be another story giving more detail on Ni hopefully. :D
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » June 27th, 2009, 12:28 am

Thank you all!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 12th, 2009, 2:08 pm

I love this. Mheetu is one of my favorite cubbies, and I'm glad he found his dad. ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to Fan Fictions