Scar Exiles Nala

Scar Exiles Nala

Postby Meskhenet » August 23rd, 2012, 7:34 pm

Chapter 1: The Shadowlands

After Scar claimed Mufasa's place as king, the hyenas howled with delight as they poured into the kingdom from the Elephant Graveyard like the Zambizi river during the rainy season. The lionesses just stood there saddened of the fact that Scar would allow hyenas into the Pride Lands.

It wasn't long until the hyenas and King Scar abused the lionesses. They forced the huntresses to over hunt the lands. As the result of the dry season and the lack of prey, the hyenas, and the lionesses soon suffered. The grass died, the water evaporated from the heat, the ground broke, and leaves have fallen from the trees. The Pride Lands soon became just as lifeless as the Elephant Graveyard.

Chapter 2: Scar Wants A Queen

One day inside Pride Rock's throne Scar was puzzled of why his brother is more preferred than he "Zazu, why am I not loved?" he asked pathetically.

"It's simple sire things around have gone to pot." was Zazu's response. He was utterly disgusted on how terrible everything had taken shape after Scar's ascension.

" Something's missing? What is it?" Scar asked ignoring Zazu.

"Hmm, lets see: You have no grasp on reality, no adoring subjects, lack of respect from your species, and most importantly you don't have a queen." Zazu replied in a rather condescending manner.

"A queen...yes...I need a queen!" Scar practically shouted for he could not hold his excitement.

"A what?" stuttered Zazu rather horrified of the idea that Scar would want a mate.

"Imagine Zazu little Scar's running around the place." excitedly replied Scar as he imagined himself becoming "immortel" when his mate gave him heirs to take his place.

Zazu just stared at Scar as if he truly went mad.

Chapter 3: Scar And Nala.
After Scar's rage of excitement Nala came in. And then Scar mentally noted that Nala will become his queen.

"Nala your timing couldn't have been more perfect do come in." stated Scar as he attempted to encourage Nala to come into the den. Afterwards Scar hastily dismissed Zazu from his presence.

"Scar it's chaos out there." Nala stated angrily.

"I know, but I can't help it. It's hard to be on top." Replied Scar.

"That's no excuse! You have control of the hyenas!" Shouted Nala angrily.

"I need...a mate, a companion." Scar stated, ignoring Nala's newsflash.

"Excuse me." Nala stated offensively.

It wasn't long before Scar trapped Nala behind a wall. As Scar continued about his needs of a queen, Nala became so horrified of the idea that she simply scratched Scar at the cheek. And when she had the chance she ran out of the den shaken with fear.

Chapter 4: Nala's Exile.
After Nala saw the pride, she ran to them. After a brief talk with the lionesses Scar came out.
"I have a very important message to give you: I choose Nala to become my queen!" Scar announced happily.
"And I reject you." Replied Nala disgusted.
"Then be forever banished." Stated Scar cold-heartedly.
"Be reasonable Scar." Sarafina said.
"Don't question me Sarafina, she is forever banished. Nala you have until sunset to leave the Shadow Lands." Stated Scar smugly.

Chapter 5: Shadowland/Nala Leaves The Shadow Lands.
The lionesses quitely sing as Nala looks with sadness: Fatshe Leso Lea Halalela.
Fatshe Leso Lea Halalela.
Nala sings softly as she looks out into the Shadow Lands from Pride Rock:
"Shadowland, the leaves have fallen. This shadowed land, this was our home. The rivers dry, the ground has broken. So I must go. Now I must go."
Slowly Nala got up, and and start climbing down pride rock as she continues singing:
"And where the journey, may lead me. Let this prayer be my guide I can not stay here my family, but i'll remember my pride."
As she startes leaving out into the unknown Nala hears her pride, and she joins:
"Pride Land, my land. I have no choice. Tear strained. Lea Halalela. I'm crying. Take this. Take this prayer. What lies out there. Fatshe Leso. Lea Halalela."
After a quick goodbye, Nala runs away into the unknown leaving the lionesses crying, and singing:
"And where the journey, may lead you. Let this prayer be your guide. For which may take you so far away. Always remember your pride."
After their tribute the lionesses sadly try to their day without their beloved Nala.
Last edited by Meskhenet on November 27th, 2013, 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Re: Scar Exiles Nala.

Postby Tacobell Lion » August 29th, 2012, 4:22 am

This is a really good story! :) I also like the ending part on how she leaves. It's actually kinda sad. :cry:
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Meskhenet » August 29th, 2012, 3:16 pm

Thanks. I got the inspiration from the deleted be prepared, and shadowland scenes.
Meskhenet

Postby Kblade27 » September 1st, 2012, 6:15 pm

That was a pretty good story! Was to go :)
-Kblade
Kblade27

Nickname(s): Kiki
Pride Points: 0

Postby Meskhenet » September 4th, 2012, 11:16 pm

[quote="Kblade27"]That was a pretty good story! Was to go :)[/quote]
Thank you! :D
Meskhenet

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 4th, 2012, 11:46 pm

[quote="Abigail Beatty"]Thanks. I got the inspiration from the deleted be prepared, and shadowland scenes.[/quote]
Deleted scenes you say? :-o
Sounds awesome! I'll have to watch them. 8-)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Meskhenet » September 5th, 2012, 3:38 am

The deleted scenes can be found on Youtube or if you have the Blu-ray version of The Lion King DVD.
Meskhenet

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 5th, 2012, 3:53 am

Really? Thx! :) I'll prob watch them on YouTube.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Postby Meskhenet » September 5th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Hakuna Matata! :D
Meskhenet

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 5th, 2012, 10:17 pm

What a wonderful phrase! ;)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Next

Return to Fan Fictions