Why me ?why my life?

Why me ?why my life?

Postby longlivethequeen » August 29th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Hi im not a fan fiction writer but i thought id give it a go this is a fanfic about how my characters life turns around.

The jungle was vast and inside a cave mewling was a newborn tiger cub and a female tigeress but on that day everything was eerily quiet. No monkeys howling no sound from anywhere just quitness. The female tiger thought there was a ceromony at pride rock. She was wrong Terribly wrong. BANG! the tigeress jolted up picked up her cub and ran she ran as far as he could then BANG! she started going slower and slower.
She had to protect her cub! She reached a bush she hid her cub there and looked at the predator fear formed in her eyes as the hunter raised his gun BANG! The small tiger cub dident understand what happened
she heard footsteps closer and closer then a mighty roar! Her father the great king of the jungle took down the hunter and nuzzeled his mate but she was dead. He found his cub in a bush he picked her up and looked at her. He then said "You look just like your mother little one i will call you alica in memory of your mother"He wondered how to look after her he knew what to do he would take her to priderock and give her to king simba. He ran to priderock and reached the border in a day. Zazu saw the tiger and reported to simba who rushed down and glared at the tiger :x simba said "What buisness do you have here!"
Alicas dad replied "I came to give my cub to you there are hunters in the jungle my mate her mother was killed if you could please send her back to the jungle in her adult hood then she will be able to rule the jungle.
"ok" replied simba the father nuzzeled his daughter and ran back to the jungle. Simba took alica to nala and alica was treated like kiara they were like sisters. When they were cubs they went to play everyday but one day kiara went into the outlands and met kovu. While alica found akishi a tiger cub just a few days older than her. He asked her"Where are you from by the way im akishi!" "Im alica and im gunna be queen of the jungle when im a big tigeress! Then kiara came back from the outlands with kovu and met up with alica and akishi. Kovu really thought alica was so pretty. When kovu went over to alica akishi growled and kovu lowered his head terrified. Alica was shocked. She then nuzzeled akishi and ran off.
Simba saw alica running towards the jungle and quickly ran after her. She tried to run even faster until simba caught up with her. She wispered by to akishi. A few years later it was alicas time to leave priderock she said bye to everybody now kovu and kiara were king and queen. Kiara was really upset :cry: but alica said bye hugged her and went back to the jungle. A few more years later can i go exploring please :D said a small tiger cub. ok tojo! said a tigeress called alica akishi decided to go with him until he saw strange shadows around the borders he looked and saw his cub the prince dead. he had bite marks everywhere claw marks and akishi suspected rouge lions he turned around to see alica behind him as soon as she saw him tears rolled down her face :cry: :cry: :cry: who did this to our little angel! :oops: :sad:
"we did" two huge lions came and battled against the tigers the tigers lost. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Re: Why me ?why my life?

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 29th, 2012, 1:41 pm

This story is ok. It needs better grammar. but just for your information, smileys are not always appreciated in fanfictions, and tigers do not live in Africa.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby longlivethequeen » August 29th, 2012, 1:47 pm

ok thanks for telling me

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Meskhenet » August 29th, 2012, 11:18 pm

You should consider capitalizing the names. But great story! :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby longlivethequeen » August 30th, 2012, 10:38 am

really! thankyou!

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Postby Meskhenet » August 30th, 2012, 10:21 pm

Hakuna Matata! :D :hug: :hug2: :hug3: :hug4:
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Return to Fan Fictions