Koma:Cub, young lion
Vita:Cub, young lioness
Huri:Cub, young lion
Soka:Cub, young lion
Tira: Older lioness
Kiro:Lioness
Open to suggestions for my fan fic!

Chapter 1: 
 Bianka groaned as her peaceful rest was interrupted by a sharp jab in the ribs. "Ow!" She unwillingly lifted her head and groaned again when she saw it was Huri, the only male cub that was her age,"What?!"
Huri beckoned towards the other cubs, who were playing elsewhere in the Elephant Graveyard,"C'mon! Let's play before we have to leave!"
Bianka grudgingly stretched and yawned, careful not to wake Tira or Kiro who were sleeping nearby as she slipped past them to the entrance of the cave. She frowned as her eyes settled on Huri, who was playing tag with Vita, her best friend,and Senti, her self-designated critic.  She made a face at Senti's back as she marched by her, eliciting a series of giggles from Vita, and positioned herself on a rock overlooking Koma and Soka, the other males, both of which were teenagers, who were practice fighting. Bianka examined them closely as they snarled and swiped at eachother. Soka and Koma and were almost exact opposites-surprising for twins. Soka was small,but Koma was big. Soka had pale, almost undecided coloring, whereas Koma had dark, bold coloring. Soka was relaxed, humorous, and personable, and Koma was quiet, serious, and cold. Both, however, had thick, sinewy muscles and deep, soft blue-green eyes that looked as if  they contained worlds-Huri didn't even compete with the two, with orange fur, a dark underside, and red eyes. Bianka smirked as she rested her head on her tiny paws-Vita and even Senti, who was almost a teenager, didn't rival her beauty. Vita was pale and blue-eyed and Senti was dark-brown and green eyed, but Bianka had a rare, white pelt with a grey underside and long, fuffly tuft of hair on her head and eyes nearly the same color as Soka and Koma, yet not so deep. Her vain ramblings were interrupted by Tira's voice. "Cubs! We need to go if we are going to reach water by nightfall!"
Bianka winced at the mention of water; it had been two days since she had had any, and she was dying for more. She eased herself to her feet and followed the rest of the cubs as Tira and Kiro led them east. 

Bianka and Huri were faint with the heat, their pawsteps slow, strained shuffles. Vita had already collapsed from the heat and strain and Soka was carrying her. Bianka's eyelids grew heavy, she tried to fight it, but the urge to close her eyes was too much and she conceded finally. She closed her eyes and everything that was happening around her ceased as she sank to the dusty ground.

Chapter 2: 
 Bianka's eyes cracked open as something nudged her; it was Koma. She frowned slightly, confused, as he picked her up by the scruff of her neck, and then closed her eyes again. 
 Bianka was jerked back awake by being gently set down in shallow, ice-cold water. Her eyes automatically snapped open and she started thirstily lapping water. As she drank, Bianka surveyed her surroundings: a beautiful oasis with a waterfall and many streams. However, she couldn't keep herself focused on the oasis; her thoughts began to concentrate on Koma. She snuck a peek at him as she gulped down the crystal clear water, he was a few feet away from her, drinking as fast as he could. She trotted over next to him, her steps splashing the other lions. "Thank-you for carrying me." Bianka looked up at him with wide, adoring eyes. He snorted and trotted out of the water, laying down on some soft grass nearby. Bianka followed him; from now on he was her god.
She snuggled up next to him and frowned when he moved away. Bianka snuggled up next to him again when he sat down again. Koma looked down at her,"Can I help you?"
She answered with a single blink. He groaned and turned over. Bianka stuck her lower lip out, then crawled over the top of him. Koma gave an exasperated sigh,"Seriously! Why do you keep bothering me!"
Bianka snuggled up under his paw."You're my friend!"
She closed her eyes and purred. Koma frowned, confused, then smiled slightly and closed his eyes.

Chapter 3: 
(They're all young lions and lionesses now)
  Koma tossed and turned, trying to fall back asleep. Finally he gave up and sat down by Bianka, watching her sleep. He felt a little weird watching her, but her slow breathing and peaceful face were comforting, and the only balm for his troubled mind. Walks around the oasis were only calm if she was with him and he couldn't stargaze without her; she came up with all the shapes and he only listened. As his troubled thoughts started to overcome him again, Koma focused on what he had thought of Bianka since she called him "her friend", a thought he focused on much. At first, she had been a little annoying, following him, but she had been someone, she always had been the only one though, beside occasionally Soka; he had been kind of the black sheep of the crowd. He had started to value her company more when she became a teenager and started to converse more. She started to stay up with him when he just couldn't escape his past, but she started to drift away, hanging out with Vita and even Senti, but she always made time for him. It wasn't until a little awhile ago that he started to realize that he needed  her and wanted to be more than just "her friend". There was no rank with the rogues, nothing in the way, just him. He couldn't talk, tell her how he felt. He hated Soka for being able to express himself freely, everyone liked Soka. Koma hung his head, he shouldn't hate his brother for something so stupid, but Soka could get by so much of his past by just talking, whereas he couldn't even if he wanted, which he did, more than anything, want to just let go of his past. Koma laid down a few feet from Bianka and lulled himself to sleep watching her sides slowly rise and fall.  
  Bianka yawned and stretched before padding over to the small pool of water a few feet away from where the other lions were sleeping. "Um, hey." Bianka smiled softly as Koma joined her,"Good morning."
He looked nervous,"Um, wanna walk?"
Bianka led him away from the pool,"Bad dreams?"
Koma shrugged normal,"Normal."
Bianka playfully swatted a leaf,"That bad, huh?"
Koma stopped,"You have no idea."
Bianka turned around and stood in front of him. She sat down and looked at the ground,"You know you can tell me about it." 
Koma looked at the ground,"No."
Bianka's hurt showed. Koma quickly reworded,"I want to- I just...can't."
Bianka nodded and stood. Koma winced,"Please don't be mad at me."
Bianka bit back a smile: Koma was so cute when he was guilty,"It's okay, I-who is that?"
Koma frowned and followed her puzzled gaze so that his eyes focused on a lion, slowly advancing towards him,"Get behind me."
Koma's voice was cool and controlled,"Run." 
Bianka stepped out from behind him,"He looks hurt."
Koma looked at her,"Go! Run!"
Bianka ignored him and advanced towards the approaching lion,"Do you need help?"
The lion's head snapped up as he charged her, then leaped. His knife-like claws were extended, and aimed for her throat. Bianka backed up, unaware of what to do. She ducked as Koma leapt over her, roaring. The lion and Koma circled each other for a few moments then leapt at each other. She saw them fight. She saw the wild, crazed look in the lion's eyes. Then she saw Koma fall. Bianka stood paralyzed, screaming inwardly. Then a word, the last word Koma had spoken, echoed through her head: Run. Bianka turned and bounded through the trees. She stopped abruptly as her friends advanced towards her, the same crazed look in their eyes, then she ran. 
 Bianka didn't stop until she was far into foreign land. She crouched quickly as she sighted a pack of lions ahead.
READ OUTBREAK FOR THE REST OF BIANKA'S STORY!!!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: Official Background for Bianka from RP Outbreak:

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 20th, 2012, 1:15 pm

Outbreak eh.......................

;)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Dark Huntress » September 20th, 2012, 6:58 pm

:-P Its fun
Thx Silver ^^ Image

FanFics:
Bond of Brothers

Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Tacobell Lion » September 21st, 2012, 12:38 am

Sounds pretty kool! I might check it out :)
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby Dark Huntress » September 21st, 2012, 1:20 am

Kk don't read my suckiness!!! :-0
Thx Silver ^^ Image

FanFics:
Bond of Brothers

Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Return to Fan Fictions