The Broken Rebirth

The Broken Rebirth

Postby Simba_At_TLK » October 18th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Ok just to tell you this came to me at 1am a few days ago, I don't know where im going with this so dont expect this to be updated daily, just enjoy the start I guess :P, criticism and flaming I welcome, what ever is your cup of tea just say it :P

Prologue

The dark blue calm evening sky rippled with brilliant bright orange as the sun was making its escape over the sky bathing the landscape in light, all was calm in the green jungle full of life, or was it?

The low moans of a cold and wet young lioness pierced the evening silence, only to be contrasted by the sharp splashing of the caves waterfall as it hit the rocks below. The darkness of the cave made it difficult to see, but the lion’s eye was adapted to see through the murky cave and out into the luscious green jungle.

It had taken her awhile to find a place to sit down and rest, it was wet and cold but safe and that’s all she wanted, but sadly no one gets what they want.

She noticed the steely Shadowy figures that were making their way slowly towards the caves entrance. Their graceful agility made it an easy task for them to navigate to the remote entrance of the cave. She had given up all hope of escape, her fatigue and painful labour had stopped her in her tracks, the cub couldn't have picked a better time to make his dramatic way into the world. Her blood stained tanned coat shimmered with sweat as her body was working overtime for the delivery. She winced as a contraction rippled through her body. This was the lioness first cub, and now she truly realised how painful it was.
Her ear twitched as she heard a rock fall into the cave, the shadowy figures had arrived.

Upon being brought into the moonlight that shone into the cave she could see there patchy grey coat ruffle in the night wind. It was no doubting that the hyenas were to have their fun tonight. The pack flooded the cave as if someone had just turned on a tap. The shear amounts of the grey beasts filled the area quickly and left the place void of space. None of the hyenas made a move towards the lioness; each one sat patiently observing the lioness. Watching and waiting as if they were waiting for orders. They parted as one lone hyena made his way forwards, his military walk, straight scar ridden face was hard and His bullet eyes brought hyenas to their knees, it was obvious he was in command. His throat muscles rippled as his deep voice filled the cave.

"You know all that running isn't good for you, you know, while your pregnant and all, you could damage the cub and we wouldn’t want that." His face broke into a grin as the hyenas broke into their trademark laugh.

The lioness didn't say anything, she didn't have the energy to talk and she knew there was now no escape from these hyenas, she moaned again as the cub made a move to escape from within her.

"Look don't worry girl we ain't going to harm your cub" He paused. "Just you" The hyenas roared with laughter a second time. Punching the area with their sheer volume and making the place vibrate.
He turned and addressed his audience. A hush was placed on all the hyenas.

"My friends we have travelled far in search of a new land, and if what Shenzi and her two friends say are correct we will soon have our land. But tonight my friends we get to eat and soon we will march to pride rock and take the land in our name!" He was met with a roar of approval.

“Shenzi and your two friends please step forward.” The hyenas parted ways for a second time, as three hyenas made their way through as low to the ground as they could.

“What is your bidding oh mighty and saving grace Huruma” They trembled and kept their heads to the ground, in fear of upsetting him.

A sadistic smile crossed his face. “You will take Dug and Pip to scout out these pride land area, I trust them to bring back accurate information. That is all.”

All three of them scurried off as quickly as they could followed by the two burly figures mentioned. Huruma looked over his audience again before turning and circling the young lioness. “How long does it take to give birth? You have taken your time and I’m not a patient hyena. Now you’re probably wondering why we want your cub.” He paused, waiting for a response, but none came. “Well it’s simply really, to have a killer lion would make our odds of taking this area very high, very high indeed” The sadistic smile returned to his face. The young lioness glared at him before a ripple of pain hit her. The cub was almost out, out into the cold wet cave, and to the life of a killer, and she felt for the cub, she didn’t want them to do this but she couldn’t do anything to stop them.

The lioness thought back to what her father said to her before he died, he died saving her from the jaws of hyenas, she still had the scar marks till this very day. “I’m at bliss, I might be dying but I know that iv saved you, and that’s all that matters to me, never go down without fighting for what is good.” And she had gone down fighting, the pack had lost many hyenas over these long 3 days, but now she was helpless. She winced again as another contraction hit her, the cub was on its way out.

She smiled when she saw the cubs beautiful tanned head, the cub was a splitting image of her, she wondered to herself what colour its mane would be if it was male, and she knew sadly she would never see it. A few more pushes and it would be the end for her. Tears brimmed at her eyes and she wept silently to herself, it was the hardest thing, to be a mother and never see her cub grow up.

Her surroundings blurred as she gave the last push, her body had given up, and fatigue had taken over her.

Three female hyenas came forwards and started cleaning the blood red cub, Huruma sat and watched the whole thing, he stood up shook his coat before turning and leaving the cave, this was the signal the hyenas were waiting for, the wave crashed into the young lioness, the hyenas were having their fun.
"One minute you're on top
The next you're not, watch it drop
Making your heart stop
Just before you hit the floor
One minute you're on top
The next you're not, missed your shot
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: The Broken Rebirth

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 19th, 2012, 6:49 am

Wow, this is quite emotional actually. Great detail and it's left me on edge. Would love to see more.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Simba_At_TLK » October 19th, 2012, 7:58 am

[quote="AmyMarie"]Wow, this is quite emotional actually. Great detail and it's left me on edge. Would love to see more.[/quote]
thanks, yeah it does have a dark side to it :P, i will add chapter 1 soon, but im going on holiday for a week so it wont be this week :P
Making your heart stop
One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba_At_TLK » October 20th, 2012, 11:03 pm

The green grass of the savanna swayed in the early morning breeze, its vegetation one of the only producers in the desert, many various animals flocked to this area to eat. Even the uncomfortable heat that was unbearable to outsiders was normal to these animals they were tough, they had to be, or the desert would break them. But these animals took no note of the heat they had become immune to the African heat, and the adapted wildebeest were one of these animals but so was their predator.

The black maned lion was watching and waiting for the right time to attack he was pleased with the soothing morning breeze, it was a nice cooling sensation on his skin, he almost felt relaxed enough to sleep but he kept himself wide awake waiting for the right time to strike.

The grasshoppers were a nice contrast to the silent grass plains, there buzzing sound was a melody to his highly trained ears. He noticed the many different colours of birds that flocked to this place and would circle over head waiting for the best time to strike at the melodic buzzing grasshoppers.

One of the wildebeest hadn't noticed the lion watching him and had walked right up to the lion's trap, and started grazing in the luscious ripe green grass.

Only two meters away the lion was alert he was ready to pounce, his mothers training span around in his head clicking into place. His muscles shimmered and his paws flexed in the dirt impatiently waiting for his front legs to propel him forward, his angular velocity was perfectly calculated, the wildebeest stood no chance but what he didn't expect was to be pounced on himself.

A gorgeous cream lioness jumped at him knocking him off course, crashing him to the ground, he turned kicking upwards with his hind legs, sending the lioness flying back. A smile was plastered on her face as she landed gracefully on her four legs. The male lion instantly recognized who it was, and his face broke into a grin, before leaping up and tackling the laughing lioness to the floor.

The wildebeest had no hesitation on making his escape, he was in no mood to stay around and watch. And jumped five meters into the air as he heard the lion jump out of the savanna's vegetation. Before turning tail and running off into the distance.

Having been pinned to the floor by the lion, the lioness gave up her attempt of getting up, she gave him a look of mock hurt.

He smiled to himself before nuzzling his head with hers. "What was that for? I was getting us lunch."
"well I'm sorry Kovu, I didn't know" Her face almost broke into two as her smiled widened.
"You lie too much Kiara, you were the one that told me to get some food." his handsome face gleamed with radiance as his smile grew.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah it was only abit of fun I love you really" She drew her head up and licked the left side of his face.

"Fun? This is what I call fun" kovu flopped down on kiara winding her, she pushed as best she could but his dead weight was no match for her strength.

"Kovu!" she moaned still trying her best to push him off him. His only response was a simple 'huh?' and a look of 'I have no idea what the problem is'

He rolled him self off kiara bringing her up and on top of him. "How does this hurt?"

"easy stupid, I'm thin and your fat" her face grew into another grin as she nuzzled his face for the second.

"You do know we need to have lunch right?" he said nuzzling back.

"can't we skip the main course and go straight for the desert?" A dirty smile crossed her face as she licked up his chest to his face.

"You got to be kidding me, your not eating me." He said between laughs, he pawed at her trying his best to push her away. He gave up when he saw it was futile. Kiara stopped her assault and rested her head on his warm fuzzy chest and listened to his steady heart beat.

For a few minutes they relaxed listening to each others heart beat and the early morning birds singing. It was a few more minutes before kiara spoke.

"Kovu?" she said quietly as she lifted her head up and stared into his eyes.

Kovu had seen this face before, something was bothering this beautiful lioness. "Yes kiara?"

There was silence for a few moments before she answered. "Do you love me?" she turned her face away as she said this and then rested her head back on his chest.

"Is that a joke? Of course I love you, you changed me for the better, if it wasn't for you, I don't think I would still be alive, and plus your drop dead gorgeous." Kiara laughed at the last bit. "Why you ask?" he said generally puzzled.

"You ever want to be a father Kovu?" she took her head off his chest and looked at his face for a second time.

"Oh...." it wasn't the answer kiara was hoping for and her face grew sad.

Kovu noticed this and nuzzled her face trying to cheer her up. "it's not like I never want cubs but we are only kids ourselves you know? Do you really want one right now? And what would your father think." his tone was serious but was laced with concern.

"Yeah I see your point Kovu, but I really want to be a mother." A few tears crawled down her face. Kovu noticed this and licked up each tear in a comforting way.

"Don't worry, you will be a mother, and a wonderful one at that." he took note as kiara smiled at what he said, she nuzzled her head back with his.

Kovu and kiara spent the best part of the morning lounging around each others company, each one content with having each other then food, they could always get food if they really needed it.

The quiet and content time sharing was disturbed but orange beaked hornbill, his calling and flushed flapping of his wings awoke Kovu first. The bird landed right on kovus head, to the dismay of Kovu.

"Ah master Kovu Iv finally found you and princess kiara. I thought you were just going to get food, and find you sleeping on the job tut,tut" Kovu took a swipe at the hornbill but sadly he missed as the hornbill jumped into the air.

"Temper, temper that's not the way to treat me." At that point kiara awoke from her favorite resting spot on kovus chest, she yawned as she stretched her self out. "What's all this commotion, I was having a nice sleep." she turned and for the first time saw the hornbill. "Ah hello Zazu, what does daddy want now?"
Zazu acknowledged her attention with a simple bow. "He wishes to see you, he hasn't told me why, but he wants to see you and Kovu as soon as possible." he ended his sentence sharply before turning to Kovu. " though I dont know why he wants to see you." he was responded with a sharp growl from kiara, which made him jump.
Kovu just smirked at Zazu before nuzzling his mate knowing full well that Zazu was watching. Kovu liked Zazu he was so fun to mess with, he knew the bird still didn't trust him and it was funny when he openly showed it and then got told off by kiara. 'Good god she's so hot when she's angry' he smiled to himself before being jarred out of his thoughts by a happy kiara who had just challenged him to a race back and was now a good one hundred meters ahead of him. He smiled playfully before speeding off like a bolt of lightning.

Upon arriving at pride rock, Kovu and kiara could see that a great many animals were assembled there.
The swarm of animals parted to let the two of them through, Kovu could here different sort of mutters, some directed about cute they looked together and some worried at why they were assembled here today.

They made their way to the entrance of the cave that was cut out of pride rock, and was made the lions home. A great big male lion stood at the entrance his face was deep with concern, a small smile come to his face as he saw his daughter running towards him.

Kiara collided with her father nuzzling him. Kovu walk up next to them, not the type to run and crash into his father in-law. He and the male lion nodded to each other, knowing full well that this was serious. Kovu broke the silence.
"You asked for us Simba, and by the looks of it somethings wrong." he gestured with his head to crowd out side pride rock.
Simba's voice sounded like someone in control, but Kovu could tell that Simba was scared, and Simba getting scared is very worrying indeed. "Yes Kovu something is very wrong."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so that was chapter 1, thoughts?
And btw should I add kopa into this story?
Last edited by Simba_At_TLK on December 18th, 2012, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Postby Simba_At_TLK » October 20th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Fail double post
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Postby Simba_At_TLK » October 22nd, 2012, 12:03 am

Zero thoughts in 24 hours tut tut :P
Making your heart stop
One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Postby Simba_At_TLK » October 26th, 2012, 7:51 pm

il work on chapter 3 this week :yawn:
if anyone is remotely interested xD
Making your heart stop
One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Postby ScarsLove » November 2nd, 2012, 3:51 am

I'm really like the way you write~ It's very nice and I'm really enjoying the story. It'd be awesome if you continued it! :proud3:

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Simba_At_TLK » November 2nd, 2012, 10:20 am

[quote="DatLioness"]I'm really like the way you write~ It's very nice and I'm really enjoying the story. It'd be awesome if you continued it! :proud3: [/quote]
Thank you :P , it means alot :D
Making your heart stop
One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Postby Simba_At_TLK » December 18th, 2012, 6:10 pm

fixed some grammar mistakes
Making your heart stop
One minute you're on top
Making your heart stop
You think you've won
And then it's all gone"

-Hit The Floor
Simba_At_TLK
LifeGoesOn

Next

Return to Fan Fictions