A lionking christmas (short fic)

A lionking christmas (short fic)

Postby longlivethequeen » November 16th, 2012, 5:24 pm

It was a normal day in the pridelands.... it was the 25th of december and no lion or lioness dare awake from there slumber. But one cub.... his name simba woke up early as usual and snook outside.
"What a perfectly normal day! Huh? whats that???" *looks down and sees white stuff on his paw*
"What is this?" I wonder, if nala knows. He then ran like a headless chicken to nalas den.
Nala!!!! Wake up!! "Simba... do you know what time it is?" "No why what time is it?"
"Genius im being sarcastic" "Nala anyway i was wondering if you would like to look at what i found?"
"Ermmmm sure?" Nala then hopped to her feet and followed simba. "Look now nala" *points to white substance* "I know what that is! Its called snow my mom told me it was time to snow anyday!"
(prepare for a comedy part) Suddely a huge fat man dressed in red appeared. POOF!!! "AHHHH HUNTER! simba and nala screamed in unison. The fat man then got a bag randomly pulled out weird boxes and left them in the snow. Poof!! "Few hes gone!" "that was a close one! Huh this ones for me!
And this ones for me!! I wonder what it is??

Cliffhanger! I want you to decide what presents do simba and nala get. And will the rest of the pride receive gifts? You decide!
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Re: A lionking christmas (short fic)

Postby FlipMode » November 17th, 2012, 4:22 am

What the Hollyoaks omnibus is going on?!

I vote that scar revives a bag of coal lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby longlivethequeen » November 17th, 2012, 8:45 am

Lol good one. Heres a quick one to describe how scar reactes.

"Ohhhh this ones for me... i wonder whats in it." *A note is attached to a peice of coal. I can see into you future scar and you will kill mufasa! So here is a peice of coal* *scars head nearly hits ceiling* "HOW DOES THAT RANDOM FAT PERSON KNOW!! now my plan s are ruined......."

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Scars Mate » November 17th, 2012, 6:19 pm

[quote="longlivethequeen"]
"Ohhhh this ones for me... i wonder whats in it." *A note is attached to a peice of coal. I can see into you future scar and you will kill mufasa! So here is a peice of coal* *scars head nearly hits ceiling* "HOW DOES THAT RANDOM FAT PERSON KNOW!! now my plan s are ruined......."[/quote]

Hahahahahaha! Love that!

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby longlivethequeen » November 17th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Ha ha dident think the fic would be this popular :0 thanks

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Return to Fan Fictions