Christmas Writing Challenge!

Christmas Writing Challenge!

Postby Azdgari » December 17th, 2012, 6:30 am

Hi writers!

I feel like with the holiday season upon us, it would kind of fun to have the writing community to come up with some stories! So, simple as this: I challenge everyone who is interested to come up with a holiday/wintry themed Lion King fic! No limit or requirement of length, and no need to submit it to me or even say it was created for the challenge. Just be sure to post it for everyone to enjoy!

I have no idea how much interest there actually is, but I thought it was worth a try. I've begun writing one and it's a lot of fun, so I figured I'd try to coral some other writers to do the same. In any event, merry christmas and happy holidays to the authors round these parts! :glee:
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Re: Christmas Writing Challenge!

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2012, 6:45 am

I've been wanting to write one with a winter theme to it, the problem was last time I tried I really wasn't feeling it (granted, it's likely because it was he middle of summer). I'll see what I can do though because I'm not one to turn away a challenge especially from you :)

So I mean, does it need to be Christmas related or just winter themed? I guess they are one if the same thing but like in the story does Christmas actually have to be a thing that the characters are doing?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » December 17th, 2012, 7:01 am

Nah, I don't think so, although if you can make it that way, power to you. I was just thinking something wintry and rather upbeat, in keeping with the season.
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Azdgari » December 19th, 2012, 6:24 am

Noooobody eeelllsseeee??
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » December 19th, 2012, 6:30 am

maybe
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby OuRaion » December 19th, 2012, 7:31 am

Once upon a time, a young Simba and Nala woke up to find presents. The end

What? You said no required length. I will do a proper one though, that was just for lol's.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby YFWE » December 19th, 2012, 5:51 pm

This sounds like a real challenge. I'M IN.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Buffy » December 19th, 2012, 6:08 pm

^OMG! It's YFWE!!

And I may participate in this. I'll give it a try.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby YFWE » December 19th, 2012, 8:41 pm

[quote="Buffy"]^OMG! It's YFWE!!
[/quote]

WHAT WHERE
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Carl » December 19th, 2012, 10:42 pm

I think I'm going to do this. A holiday/wintry tale idea has come to me, well, the beginnings of one anyway.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Next

Return to Fan Fictions