The death of a daughter. A Lionking Sp Fic

The death of a daughter. A Lionking Sp Fic

Postby longlivethequeen » December 22nd, 2012, 9:51 pm

It was a normal day at priderock and Kiara was as Hyper as ever running around in a hurry then nearrly sneaking off Priderock!
"Wow" Said Kiara as she looked over the lush plain pf grass and was just about to sneak off when...
"Woah! Where do you think youre going in such a hurry?" Simba said with a slight hint of amusement in his voice.
"Daddy! Let go!" She giggles whilst trying to escape her fathers paw prison struggling she finnaly gets free.
Simba with a tone of concern in his voice said "I just want you to be careful Kiara" "Kiara are you listening?
Accidents can happen" Kiara chimed in with simba. "You can get hurt or stepped on, okay can i go now Please?"
A hmmph was sounded by Simba then Nala pounced on Simba she saw kiara off with a "Mind your Father kiara!" Kiara ran off leaving everybody at priderock to have their fun and not have a slightist care in the world.
The curiouse cub she was she decided to goto the Outlands when she bumped into a young cub that went by the name of Kovu. "Who are you Pridelander" Kovu growled meanincingly.
Kiara looked into his poisonouse green eyes but instead of evil she saw a good freind.
"Oh Im kiara!" "Folllow me on the way here i found a great spot to play Kovu!"
"Ermm.... play? Ok....." Kovu said.
They came to a grassy clearing where kiara would breathe her last.
"Tag your it!" She tagged Kovu with a paw but dident get a reply or movement from him.
"Duh? Dont you get it? I tag your it? We chase?" However both cubs wer unaware of mencing red eyes watching them from the tall secluding green grass.
Kovu started playing with Kiara only to be greeted with a bat with a paw knocking him Unconciouse.
Kiara was startled and tried to run when Zira jumped out and attacked kiara. "A deathening scream went around the Savanna loud enough for simba to hear"
Simba in a frantic tone "Rally the lionesses i cant lose another cub NOT AGAIN!" He ran and when he got there he was met by a lifeless cubs body and Zira stood there laughing.
"Kiara? Wake up please Daddys here...... plase wake up! I can lose you like Kopa PLEASE WAKE UP! Tears crept down simbas muzzle until they were gushing down in rapid waterfalls.
"I should have done this years ago Zira... *A paw was raised up and struck Zira in the throat*
Zira died. "Nala come here..." "Simba? What is *A shocked scream was heard and all the lioness came rushing in to see the same site*"Come on kiara my little baby girl wake up!" Sorrow filled the pridelands... Kiara the future queen daughter of king simba and queen Nala was now dead thanks to the paws of Zira the cold blooded cub killer.... Rest in peace Kiara.
Credit goes to urusarabinala For this awsome siggy thanks :)
Spoiler: show

Image[/url]

Credit goes to uru for these wonderful siggys and the avatar
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Re: The death of a daughter. A Lionking Sp Fic

Postby Scars Mate » December 22nd, 2012, 10:02 pm

I love that :)

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby longlivethequeen » December 23rd, 2012, 3:17 pm

Thanks its for the Mlk writing contest i sent it in to Dgfone i hope he likes it

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Postby Meskhenet » December 23rd, 2012, 5:29 pm

That was great! But it felt a little rushed. Can you right a sequel?
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby longlivethequeen » December 23rd, 2012, 8:56 pm

Wow im at a loss for words.... i was thinking about a sequel and if anybody could give me ideas it would be great

Image[/url]

longlivethequeen

Return to Fan Fictions