Easy come, Easy Go [One Shot]

Easy come, Easy Go [One Shot]

Postby Baya » January 3rd, 2013, 9:16 am

(OOT: I'm gone, don't want my work to be on this site.)
Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Easy come, Easy Go [One Shot]

Postby Azdgari » January 3rd, 2013, 8:05 pm

Nice to see you around these parts, and writing! Good to see the ol' Baya char again, even if he is dying and all. The writing itself was a bit choppy and could use another draft or two, I think. But at least for me, the hardest part is getting out of the gate and writing anything at all, so it's nice to see some new material from you. I hope you write more!

I hope everything's been going well for you?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Baya » January 3rd, 2013, 8:11 pm

Hey Azd, I knew you'd be the first to reply, and LOOK AT THE TIME! 4 am I wrote this! I plan on editting it quite a bit actually, to slightly before the battle occurred. :| I changed up Baya's story though, because frankly I'm starting to hate Canon x OC pair ups. Nice to see you too btw!
Gone for good.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby Regulus » January 5th, 2013, 1:47 pm

It seems like there's a whole lot more to this story than what's actually here. ;)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Return to Fan Fictions