Scar and Mufasa’s sister--

Scar and Mufasa’s sister--

Postby Kipekee » March 16th, 2013, 2:36 am

image.jpg
Hufmai
image.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

“Taka, Mufasa...I’d rather kill hyenas if it meant your lives, if you love or hate eachother.”

Disgrace
I glanced inside the cave. Inside, was a frightened Taka, a tense Mufasa, and a hyena clan. Snarling, I dashed to the rescue of my brothers. Surely, dad would be on his way. I wanted neither of my brothers hurt.
When I showed my teeth, every hyena backed off but the queen. It made half of the hyenas brave to come back. To get them away again, I lounged at the queen hyena. I got her throat.
I thrashed and threw. The hyena screamed. Her pups watched in horror.
As did Taka.
Mufasa seemed jealous since I was bigger, stronger, faster.
Blood flew everywhere.
My father watched at the entrance of the cave.
Finally, I left the battered and bloody body to die. I growled at my brothers as we made our way towards dad.
“Who got yourselves in trouble this time?” I snarled, my father agreeing. Mufasa pointed with his tail at Taka and Taka stared at his paws.
Before I could say anything, my father leapt at Taka. Now I was the one watching in horror.
“You disgrace of a cub, messing with hyenas!” He roared, slicing at Taka’s eye.
“You disgrace of a king!!” I shouted. “I hate you! You’ll never be Mohatu!”
My father froze and turned around, staring at me in shock. I grabbed Taka by the scruff and let Mufasa climb onto me.
I ran for Priderock.

I had to tell mom.

Hufmai is my fursona.
The queen’s pups are Shenzai, Banzai and Ed.
Taka already befriended Shenzai and was close to their mother.
The queen will now only be a ghost. Her name is Alyssa/Avena (debating)

You can post, message etc. your thoughts.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Scar and Mufasa’s sister--

Postby Kipekee » March 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm

“You gotta hit a wall to see the light
You gotta tear it down to make it right
Love of my life, Light of my room
You need a rat tat tat, and a bang bang boom.”

Tearing the Family Apart- With One Little Lie

I ran up Priderock. My mother was talking to a few other lionesses. I was desperate for her attention right now.
“MOM!! Dad hurt Taka!!!” I shouted. Instantly she whipped around, and gasped when she saw the blood on Taka’s face. “Why? Did he have a reason?”
“Not that I know of... You have to help me get him clean!”
I was talking too slow. She grabbed Taka from me and started grooming him. For the first time ever, Taka didn’t complain. Mufasa was asleep on my brown-red back. He felt like a thousand pounds.
“Dad is at the Elephant Graveyard. Don’t know why.” I went on. “I found them all there. He must have taken Taka to hit him?” I lied.
My mom looked up at me, her blazing green eyes flared. “I am going to talk to your father. If I have to I will leave and bring you guys with me.”
“Eh! I don’t care.”
But deep down, I did.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Fan Fictions