The Lion King 3 Adofo's Untold Story

Re: The Lion King 3 Adofo's Untold Story

Postby NightDaiana » October 22nd, 2013, 9:53 pm

cute history!!!!! 8-) :lol: :) ;) :D :P as would be as Adofo leon? :?
NightDaiana
we are one in Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mufasa protect us in the heaven

Nickname(s): Dai, Arcee, Daiu
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » October 22nd, 2013, 10:12 pm

Thanks! And yeah Unikels kinda put an alternate ending to the story in my head where Adofo didn't survive and he was reincarnated as something else after he died and he was reincarnated as a lion. I couldn't get it out of my head so I put it down as an alternate ending. lol But in the real ending he's still a human, so he's a human in LK4 too.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » October 24th, 2013, 9:14 pm

[quote="TheMaster017"]You're not planning of having more like her, are you?[/quote]

Alec is her little brother :)

[quote="vitaniXkopa"]cute history!!!!! 8-) :lol: :) ;) :D :P as would be as Adofo leon? :?[/quote]

What he said xP

Proof: show
[quote="unikels"]*slips in*

Really, that was a sad The End.

But there should be a Part 2 that Adofo reincarnates [comes back] into a male lion that is very similar to Adofo, and he claims his name is Adofo and then Simba's just like, "WTF" and then it'd be Adofo's life as a lion instead of a human.[/quote]
[quote="TheMaster017"]Did you really think a guy like Adofo would stay dead? lol but I do like your idea, I can't get it out of my head, so I'm gonna make it the alternate ending![/quote]
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » October 24th, 2013, 11:05 pm

You need to control Reese, a little cub hitting on an adult lion, that's just wrong!
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » October 24th, 2013, 11:15 pm

Daddy's working on it xP Cause I have a newborn to take care of
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Claws » October 27th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Wow I think this was really good, keep up like this!, I'm now impatient to read the next chapter of it :D
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby Adofo » October 27th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Well thank you, glad you like it! by the way once you've finished reading this there is one more story after this, LK4 The Circle of Life Falls, but I'm still working on it
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » December 7th, 2013, 8:17 pm

The comic for this that I promised has officially been started in photoshop! http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=14939
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions