Did you Kill uncle Mufasa?

Did you Kill uncle Mufasa?

Postby ScaЯ » July 31st, 2009, 10:22 pm

Setting: Just before the coconut scene in the first movie. Nuka walks in to find his father lying on his back sleeping.

Nuka: Hey dad, I just overheard mom talking to a hyena. She said you killed my uncle!

Scar: Oh, I knew this day would come soon. Yes, Nuka, I did kill your uncle, and your cousin too.

Nuka: Why?

Scar: Well, when I was about your age, my father told the pridelands that Mufasa would be king. I was happy for him at first, but after that announcement, no one payed attention to me. Then, when we grew, your cousin Simba was born. That meant that if Mufasa died, Simba would become king, not me. So, I lead your cousin into the gorge and had the hyenas start a wildebeest stampede. Mufasa put Simba on a ledge and climbed a rock to the top where I was waiting. I threw him back in and made the hyenas kill your cousin.

Nuka: So...your a murderer?

Scar: Oh, murderer is such a strong word! Think of it as pushing your way to the top.

Nuka: Do you think when I'm older I'll want to kill Kovu?

Scar stood still, watching his young son.

Scar: I think it would be best not to talk about this anymore. Now you run along now and have fun, and remember...it's our little secret!

-ScaЯ :evil:

(characters not mine)
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Re: Did you Kill uncle Mufasa?

Postby Moka » July 31st, 2009, 10:24 pm

Great little interaction between Nuka and Scar. Nuka really caught him off guard with that. Well written. ;)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » July 31st, 2009, 10:53 pm

No wonder poor Nuka is messed up :'(
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby DarkLiger » July 31st, 2009, 11:38 pm

I thought that was interesting. :)
I liked this part: "Scar: Oh, murderer is such a strong word! Think of it as pushing your way to the top." That gave me a laugh. :innocent: I hope there will be more later.
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Mike » July 31st, 2009, 11:44 pm

my favorite also lol ^^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby LilTiger » July 31st, 2009, 11:55 pm

Ooo! Cool, at the end, history repeats itself! And poor Nuka, being yelled at.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KiarasMate » August 5th, 2009, 11:54 am

This was an interesting little read ScaR. ^^ I think the only issue I have with it is the time setting doesn't exactly flow with the movies, but seeing as this is a Fan Fic, I suppose that can be overlooked. ^^ In the movies, we learn that Kovu wasn't born until right before Simba banished The Outlanders, so Scar would have been long gone and I don't think Nuka would have known about Kovu then, but like I said, seeing as this is a Fan Fic, it's all good. ^^ Hope you will continue this story when you have the time. I look forward to reading more of your work my friend. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 4:57 pm

awww poor Nuka :(
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 10th, 2009, 9:58 am

The story repeated itself. Poor Nuka. :sad:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SarabisMate » September 9th, 2009, 9:24 pm

very interesting story! I liked the this was set between Scar and Nuka. and the end was funny "Run along now and have fun...and remember it's our little secret" said the exact same thing to Simba ;)
ImageShika
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to Fan Fictions