The Story of Enzi, The lone Wanderer

The Story of Enzi, The lone Wanderer

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2013, 7:56 am

This is a short story of a character of mine named Enzi. This is one of the many Lion King related dreams I've had and I wanted to share my character's heartbreaking story. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=944064#p944064
Chapter 2 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=944065#p944065
Chapter 3 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=944066#p944066
Chapter 4 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=944183#p944183
Chapter 5 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=944494#p944494
Chapter 6 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=945041#p945041
Chapter 7 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=946635#p946635
Chapter 8 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=946686#p946686
Chapter 9 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=946735#p946735
Chapter 10 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30859&p=946865#p946865
Last edited by Adofo on August 10th, 2013, 7:23 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: The story of Enzi, The lone Wanderer

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2013, 7:56 am

Chapter 1 Good to Sad

*It was a nice warm day in the Pridelands.
Adila: Come along Enzi, the sun is starting to go down, we need to find a place where we can stay for the night.
*A little cub only a few months old was following the lioness playfully stumbling along as they walked.
Enzi: Okay mom!
*The two soon find a nice shady tree with bushes in a semi-circle, a perfect spot to rest.
Adila: I think we’ll stay here tonight.
Enzi: Okay.
Adila: Hey you know what, do you want to go to Priderock tomorrow?
Enzi: What’s Priderock momma?
Adila: Priderock is a wonderful place, it’s the most well renowned place in all of Africa. It really is a beautiful place, I’m even friends with the king and queen of Priderock. I haven’t seen Mufasa and Sarabi in a long time, it’ll be great to see them again, I heard they even have a few children that are a little bit older than you.
Enzi: Really?!
Adila: Yes, they had one boy, a girl and there is some talk of them adopting another. There was supposedly something a little weird about the one they adopted but I can’t remember what.
Enzi: Do you think they will want to play with me?
Adila: I don’t see why not, just ask nicely, and be nice to their adopted cub, okay?
Enzi: Okay, I will. I can’t wait!
Adila: Okay well it’s time for bed little one.
*The little cub curls up in his mother’s arms.
Enzi: Goodnight, I love you.
Adila: I love you too.
*The mother licks the cubs head and they fall asleep together.
*In the morning the young cub arises and is excited to go to Priderock.
Enzi: MOM! MOM! WAKE UP!!!!
*The young cub said with a huge smile on his face.
Enzi: Come on mom wake up!
*The mother still not responding to the active little cub.
Enzi: Mom?? MOM!!!
*The young cub figures out that his mother has passed on. The young cub spends the next few hours in his mother’s arms crying about her passing.
*After he has no more tears to cry out he decides that he has to move on to find some water to drink.
Enzi: Goodbye mom. *he stops to wipe a tear away with his paw* I’ll be back, I promise.
*And the little cub, for the first time in his life goes off on his own, all alone with a broken heart.
*After hours spent wandering around the little cub finally finds a source of water and starts to go take a drink.
* Before he can get to the edge of the pool of water a nasty looking teenage lion walks out of a nearby bush and blocks his path.
Bali: Well hello little guy.
Enzi: My mom told me not to talk to strangers.
Last edited by Adofo on July 18th, 2013, 5:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2013, 7:57 am

Chapter 2 The Rouge of Trouble

Bali: Oh okay, so where is your mother at?
*The little lion cub couldn’t bring himself to say anything, all he did was droop his head and stare at the ground with tears in his eyes.
Bali: Oh you poor little thing, I’m so sorry. Would you like some water?
Enzi: Yes….please.
*The lion steps aside to let the cub pass.
Bali: Here you go. It’s all yours!
*The little tired cub slowly walks toward to water. Suddenly he trips and falls on his face.
Bali: Opps did I do that??! *He said with a evil grin on his face and his paw extended out in Enzi’s way*
Enzi: Owww, why did you do that? *He said with a single tear running down his dirty face.
Bali: You see I’m not what you call a nice guy, I was tossed out by my own pride for just attacking anything I saw. I always thought that was fun, the rush, the power. It felt good, but you know I’ve never tried it out on a fellow lion before. *He quickly swipes at the cubs head, sending him flying and then sliding across hot ground.
Enzi: *the poor cub tries to stand up* Please …..stop.
Bali: Why?! I’m having so much fun! *he brings out his claws and starts repeatedly clawing at the poor helpless cub*
Bali: *he pauses for a second* I’m having fun! Aren’t you having fun?!
Enzi: *barley able to speak he tries desperately to call for help* Someone please help me…..
Bali: Scream all you want, no one is around to help a little worthless waste of time like you. *then he does one more big swipe down on the cub, leaving five claw marks on his face*
Enzi: *unable to get up the little cub accepts his fate with tears in his eyes, staring at the lion that is about to strike him down.* Just……… do it……..
Bali: *He hears what the cub says and gets a huge smile on his face* with pleasure!
*He pulls his arm back for his last strike at the young cub, to finish the job*
*Right before he strikes something screams and jumps on his back*
Bali: HEY!! *the lion struggling to get this menace off of him* GET OFF ME!!!!
*A little human boy with a knife in a small sheath on a necklace grabs hold of the lion’s mane*
Adofo: NO!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!
Bali: I SAID GET OFF ME!!
Adofo: NO!! *he pulls out his knife and slices the lion’s ear*
Bali: AHHHH!! *he falls on his back grabbing his injured ear while the human child rolls away from the lion and stands in between him and the injured cub*
Adofo: Now leave him alone!
Bali: Ahhhh…..you little brat, who do you think you are!?
Adofo: My name is Adofo, now go away before I get my dad over here!
Bali: Oh really, and who would your daddy be. *he asks sarcastically*
Adofo: I’m Mufasa’s son!
Bali: Mu…MUFASA!! You’re that little adopted freak of his!
Adofo: Yeah, now I think you should leave my dad’s land!
Bali: Fine, he’s not worth it anyways!
Last edited by Adofo on July 18th, 2013, 5:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2013, 7:58 am

Chapter 3 Welcome to Priderock

*The lion then takes off running*
*The boy turns to take care of the cub*
Adofo: You okay little guy?
Enzi: Yeah…….thank you for saving me! *he starts crying tears of joy from being saved, and then with what little strength he has, hugs the human child* Thank you!
Adofo: It’s no problem, here let’s get you some water. *he carries the injured cub to the water for a drink*
Enzi: *after he finishes drinking he realizes something* Did you say Mufasa is your dad?
Adofo: Well my adopted dad.
Enzi: You’re from the Pridelands aren’t you?
Adofo: Yeah.
Enzi: So you’re the “weird one” I was told about.
Adofo: Unfortunately yeah, they say I’m something called a “human”.
Enzi: Well I don’t think you’re weird at all.*he says with a smile on his face*
Adofo: Thanks *he smiles back* so you want me to take you to Priderock?
Enzi: If it’s no problem…..
Adofo: Of course not. *He picks the little cub back up and starts walking back toward Priderock as the sun starts to set*
*After a little bit of walking they make it back to the base of Pride rock*
Adofo: Let me get my brother. SIMBA! *he calls*
Simba: *he comes out of the cave and goes to the edge of Priderock* Hey Adofo! Who’s that?
Adofo: Where’s dad?!
Simba: He’s around back, what do you need?
Adofo: Go get him! This guy is hurt! Hurry!
Simba: Okay, I’ll go get him, come on up!
*Adofo carrying the little exhausted cub climbs up to the cave of Priderock at the same time Simba comes back with their father*
Mufasa: Adofo, what happened?!
Adofo: This little guy was all alone being beaten by some rouge from another pride.
Enzi: He saved me from him.
Simba: Wow really!?! Good job big brother!
Mufasa: Really good job son!
Adofo: It was no big deal.
Mufasa: Let’s go get this little guy fixed up, bring him inside Adofo.
Adofo: Sure dad.
*The four go into the cave of Priderock and Adofo sits Enzi down in a little corner while some lioness come to take a look at the little injured cub*
Sarabi: Oh no what happened?
Simba: Mom, Adofo saved him from some rouge from another pride!
Mufasa: That’s right.
Sarabi: Well good job Adofo, are you alright? *she checks Adofo to see if he’s injured*
Adofo: *sighs* Mom I’m fine.
Simba: Hey Nala come here!
Nala: Hey, what happened!?
Simba: Adofo saved this little cub from some mean rouge.
Nala: Wow!
Adofo: Yeah, It was no problem. You want to go meet him?
Simba: Yeah!
Nala: Sure!
*They all walk over to see the little cub*
Adofo: Hey, sorry I never told you my name, I’m Adofo, this is my father Mufasa, my mother Sarabi, my little brother Simba and our friend Nala and welcome to Priderock!
Enzi: Thanks, nice to meet all of you. My name is Enzi.
Last edited by Adofo on July 18th, 2013, 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Chapter 4 Sad Tales For A Better Tomorrow

Sarabi: Well it is very nice to meet you Enzi, my sisters are going to fix you up, okay?
Enzi: Okay, thank you.
Sarabi: You’re welcome. Dombi, Dambi, Mchezo, Kuzaliwa would you mind helping our little guest please?
Mchezo: We would love to!
*The four lioness all laydown around to little cub, massaging and cleaning the little cub*
Jana: *The little lioness walks over to her father* daddy what’s going on? What happened?
Mufasa: Your brother Adofo just saved this little guy from a rouge lion.
Jana: Wow Adofo! *she turns toward the little injured cub being treated by her aunts* Can you tell us what happened?!
Sarabi: JANA! He probably doesn’t want to talk about it!
Enzi: Oh no, it’s okay, I don’t mind. Me and my mom, her name is Adila were wondering around after we left the last pride we found. We were actually on our way here and we stopped for the night.
Sarabi: Oh Mufasa we haven’t seen Adila in ages. Where is she?
Enzi: I woke up the next morning and……. She died…..
Dambi: Oh no!
Dombi: You poor little thing!
Enzi: I left to go find some water, it took a while but I found some, but then some big lion came out and started talking to me, then he just started attacking me. He clawed me and tossed me around. He was ready to kill me but then *looking at Adofo* he showed up. He jumped on his back and cut his ear. He stood in front of me to protect me and got him to run away, but before he ran off he called him an “adopted freak”.
*Adofo just turns his head away and stares at the ground*
Adofo: Well….. at least I know what others really think of me.
Sarabi: Ohhh Adofo don’t say that!
Adofo: Well I sure do feel like that sometimes. Look at all of you…….and look at me, at times I do feel like a freak. I’m nothing like the rest of you.
Mufasa: Dofo you may be different but you’re certainly not a freak. You’re a hero, you saved this little boy’s life today.
Simba: Even though you may not be a lion we all love you just the way you are.
Adofo: ……….you mean it?
Sarabi: We sure do, all of us.
*All of the pridelanders turn and smile at the little human*
Adofo: *a single tear comes from his eye* Thanks everyone!
*They all turn back toward to the injured cub to see him try to stand, he struggles to stand as he slowly walks to Adofo, he falls into Adofo giving him the biggest hug he can*
Enzi: If it wasn’t for you he would have killed me, you’re not a freak, you’re unique. And it’s true you are my hero, thank you for saving me!
Adofo: *he leans down to return a hug to the cub* Glad to do it! And thanks.
Mufasa: Now where did you leave your mother?
Enzi: I had to leave her under a tree, it had bushes around it on one side and big rocks on the other.
Mufasa: I think I know which one you’re talking about, I don’t think we can just leave her there, how about we go out there tomorrow morning and lay here to rest?
Enzi: Yes, thank you!
Mufasa: Well then it’s settled we will head out first thing in the morning
*Scar walks into the cave*
Mufasa: Well look who’s back, where have you been for so long?
Scar: I don’t know why I have to tell you!
*Mufasa stares angrily at his brother as he walks by*
Simba: Hey Uncle Scar, guess what Adofo did today!
Scar: Ugh, I don’t care. *Scar walks to his corner to go to sleep*
Sarafina: Well then I think it’s time all of us went to bed then. Nala, Pango
time for you two to go to bed.
Giza Pango & Nala: Yes mom.
Sarabi: Kids that goes for you too.
Adofo, Simba & Jana: okay mom.
*The whole pride goes deeper into the cave to get ready for sleep but Adofo turns around to see Enzi by himself*
Adofo: What’s the matter?
Enzi: It’s just that….. I’ve never slept alone before.
Nala: Well why don’t you come over and sleep by all of us.
Enzi: Are you sure?
Simba: Yeah it’s fine, Dofo can you give him a hand?
Adofo: Sure. *He walks over to pick up the little cub and brings him over to where all of the kids are laying down in a circle*
Jana: You can sleep in the middle!
Enzi: Thanks for being so nice to me!
Simba: It’s problem.
Giza Pango: It’s the least we could do!
*Adofo sits Enzi to lay down in the middle before going to his own spot in the circle, and then all of the pride slowly falls asleep*
Last edited by Adofo on July 18th, 2013, 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby agirlhasnoname » July 13th, 2013, 6:43 pm

I can make a comic! Same words, same charecters, but in a COMIC! Sounds good?
agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Nickname(s): Dotty
Pride Points: 3

Postby Adofo » July 13th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Go right ahead! :D
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby agirlhasnoname » July 13th, 2013, 8:16 pm

agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Postby agirlhasnoname » July 13th, 2013, 9:02 pm

agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Postby agirlhasnoname » July 13th, 2013, 11:35 pm

agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Next

Return to Fan Fictions