Fight.For.Life. [Uni's Fanfiction :D]

Fight.For.Life. [Uni's Fanfiction :D]

Postby Kipekee » July 17th, 2013, 11:39 pm

WRITTEN IN SIMBA’S POINT OF VIEW

I sighed and turned on my side, and opened my eyes to the world. The sun was barely rising, and the dark night clouds had been dusted with pinks, yellows and peachy orange. Looking towards my quite young daughter, Kiara, and her mate Kovu, I frowned. She was pregnant, and too young to be queen. And still didn’t know all the advances, and Kovu knew absolutely nothing of the path he chose with Kiara. Shaking my head, I got to my paws and shook myself, and glanced at Nala, my mate and queen. She was fast asleep, and was pregnant too on our third attempt for a male cub. The first attempt you would know as...Kopa. Our second attempt was Kiara, and this time we were hoping for a boy. Then I looked to Tama, the daughter of the well known princess of the nearby pride. She was probably a queen by now.
And my sister (well, a combonation of cousin and half sister) Samara was probably roaming the Pridelands. Alone, hungry, cold. The thought of my sister suffering those three things all together made me shudder. When I met Timon and Pumbaa I too was hungry, cold, and alone. And a cub! My mother Sarabi gave birth to Samara just months before she became an elder. All the cubs went to her to be told stories of her youth, and I enjoyed listening to them at times. But now, her favorite (and must I say only) daughter won’t be there to listen with the other cubs.
Even though Samara was fathered by Scar, she was a well respected princess and I was thinking of promoting her to a guard or a servant. Or a head huntress. I had a feeling she’d be really good at that. But poor Samara was exiled by Scar. Exiled by her own father. Now what would you do if that happened to you?
My answer is I have no clue. Mufasa, my father (who you all know was killed by Scar) would have never exiled me. When I returned from Kiara and Kovu’s wedding to hear my mother cry and say “Your sister is missing”, I personally thought I was going to faint, and honestly I wanted to die too.
But life goes on. I padded out to the edge of Priderock and lay down, and stared at the sunrise in wonder if Samara was really out there. If she was, then it’d be a happy moment for the whole pride. But I always had a certain fear that Scar would be reincarnated into some wacky cub and try to kill me. It was probably his fear that I’d return. He knew I would. He knew I wasn’t stupid. This reign was rightfully mine.

“Simba?”

I was yanked into reality and jumped to my paws. I whipped around to see my mother looking straight at me, with pain in her eyes.
“Mom! Uh, hi! Is something wrong? Are you feeling alright? Is-”
Sarabi chuckled and sat down. “I’m alright other then some arthritis. I’ll be fine.”
Suspicion crept up on me as I sat with her, and bore my gaze into her reddened, tired eyes.
“Is this about Samara or arthritis?” I grunted, and she laughed. Quiet enough not to disturb the pride, but loud enough to hear.
“It’s not about Samara.”
“She’s a CUB! And you’re not worried?”
“She’s been gone since Kiara and Kovu got married. She has to be an adolescent by now.”
Wow. Lesson learned. After your mother is elderly, they lose their feelings.
“Simba, let me tell you something. Yes, I’m worried about Samara, but if you’re worried, send a patrol out to find her!”
She must think I forgot she was a queen once.
“Alright then.” I said, standing up.
“I’ll send five of the lionesses out, including Kiara. They have five days. If they do not find her within the five days, then one of the lionesses discluding Kiara will be sacrificed and exiled.”
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: Fight.For.Life. [Uni's Fanfiction :D]

Postby Kipekee » July 24th, 2013, 12:32 am

WRITTEN IN KIARA’S POINT OF VIEW

“You want me to WHAT?”
I stared up at my father Simba, confused and weary. “Hold up, let me get this straight. You want me to look for my half-aunt while I’m pregnant and there’s a one hundred five thousand million percent chance I could lose a friend or you could lose a friend. And how does that work?”
Shaking my head, I walked away from him before he could answer. I bid my see you later to my mate Kovu and head off with a couple of lionesses from the pride.
“This is crazy.” I muttered to a lioness my age. “If Sumuru or whatever wants to come back, she’ll come back. We don’t have to drag her by the tail screaming if she doesn’t want to be here.”
“Stop talking.” An older lioness warned, but I just rolled my eyes.
“Yeah, talk like that to a princess.”
“I’m older.”
“I’m royal.”
This argument probably went on for seven minutes before the older lioness must’ve bit her tongue, her throat hurt or something else that wouldn’t have bothered me.
“What’s the matter?” I playfully growled before taking her place as the leader of the group. “Lion got your tongue?”
The whole group laughed and she shrunk behind, leaving me in charge.

After about two hours with no luck, I decided to turn and head back. Everyone was scared except for me because the punishment would be permanent exile. And, well, who’d want to leave the only place where your cubs won’t get killed if there’s a takeover and the food is your subjects? Of course, I wouldn’t want to leave. I can see why Scar was jealous of my Grandfather, and why Zira was such a madwoman.

When we got there, I went straight to my father, and tried to put on a really-cute-and-adorable sad face.
“No luck.” I said, trying to sound depressed, but his face lit up as if Simiri or whatever was about to turn the corner.
Twenty seconds passed and Semere never came, and my father sighed.
“Then Joka is leaving.”
“Joka?”
Joka? Not like I knew who Joka was. How was I supposed to know everyone in the pride? Well, if I was future Queen, I’d probably have to. But seriously, who would name their cub Joka?

“Joka, the one with a bad attitude.”
“Oh.”
“Lion gotcha tongue?”
Alright, so that was her name. Joka. Joka. Joka. I’d have to remember that if she ever returned. Joh-kah. Okay.
As my father left the cave to deliver the news to the pride, Kovu walked in the cave. Like, as Simba left Kovu showed up.
“Joka was an Outsider.” He said sadly. “Scar’s first mate. Kula and Chumvi are their cubs. She was exiled with Zira, so I was surprised when the prides actually came together.”
Wait, so Joka would be the villain of Kovu’s Reign. Gotcha.
“So why would Kula and Chumvi welcome her back like they did? The punishment should be execution.”
“Exewhat?”
“When the King kills them instead of getting exiled. Zira was almost executed, and that’s how she got the hole in her ear.”

But my mind was still on Joka. What would happen if she restarted the Outsiders?
Last edited by Kipekee on August 13th, 2013, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Sigurd » July 24th, 2013, 11:44 pm

This look very promising :D. Keep it up
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Kipekee » July 27th, 2013, 1:09 am

Thank you <3
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » August 13th, 2013, 1:31 am

Kiara's first point of view is done!
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » August 16th, 2013, 12:44 am

WRITTEN IN SAMARA’S POINT OF VIEW

I sighed, finally making my decision to return. I had heard that pathetic patrol’s purpose and the punishment, and even watched Kiara grow up. I had heard who was to be exiled. Joka. Heck, I had heard everything that happened. I never really was “missing.” Plus, the patrol probably passed me about five times.

Stretching and revealing silver blades, I padded towards the Pride Rock ceremony, probably Joka’s exile. I snuck under the elephants (not like it really bothered them) and padded to the front, and saw the white lioness whom had red berries painted on her face by ol’ Rafiki. I heard Simba say “exile” and you’d really think the whole place would start singing “She Is Not One of Us” but I was surprised to hear silence.

Suddenly, Simba was leaning too much and fell off the edge of Pride Rock. Kiara screamed like a cub (she’s a giant cub) and Nala started to panic. Just as my brother lost his grip, I leaped, causing the crowd to gasp, and all at once, I saved Simba.

“...S-Samara?”
“S-Simba.” I sarcastically mimicked. “You do know I was never missing, that I watched Kiara grow up? That I was here all the time?”
“Seri-”

SERIOUSLY! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING! I AM SAMARA, SIMBA’S SISTER, AND I HATH RETHURNED FROM MY HIATHUS. IS EVERYONE REALLY [robotic beep] HAPPY NOW?
I can see the veins in their eyes. Yep, I wasn’t really an etiquette royal.

So after some family mushy stuff, I talked with my mother and reunited with Kovu (as I said I was never missing, and I was an Outsider for a while. He doesn’t know it, but I’m his real mom) and all that crap. I “your welcome”ed Simba like eighty times, and even got the return paint on me by Rafiki. It felt discusting and smelled citrus-y.

And now here I am, a royal again.

And now here I am, protecting my brother and my secret son from Joka.
She will never see me coming.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Lionness456 » August 25th, 2013, 3:12 am

Please make more I love these
Lionness456

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kipekee » August 28th, 2013, 2:23 am

Thank you!
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » November 19th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Hmm...may continue this...
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Return to Fan Fictions