Let me tell you about a lion. His name is Muuaji.

Postby Elebeth » August 24th, 2013, 8:09 pm

This is my first story in my serie: The Pamoja tribe :D
And my first story ever, So tips are welcome

This particular story is about Muuaji
Muuaji(father Lavani).png
Muuaji(father Lavani).png (33.78 KiB) Viewed 2268 times

But this lone lion wasn’t always know by the name Muuaji.

No, Muuaji’s best kept secret was his real name. His mother died giving birth to him. But before she died his mother had blessed him with the name Kali. His father raised him firm but lovingly. Prince Kali had everything he wished for. But troubles came over the pride.
The dry season lasted longer than usual. The herds were moving on, the lions had nothing to eat. And the water pools were shrinking drasticly. Kali’s father had the most trouble with these harsh conditions. He was old and past his prime. One night he called his son. “Kali you must take my place as leader of the pride. I can no longer take care of them.” “But father” Kali said “how am I to take such responsibility? I’m far from ready to lead an entire pride!”. But his father smiled at him and said “I know you are ready. I have taught you everything I know. You are my son. The pride shall thrive under your reign.”. “Okay father” responded Kali “I shall lead the pride throug this awful draught, but you have to promise me one thing father.” “And what is that?” his father asked. “You must promise me you’ll always be there to guide me.”. His father looked him in the eyes and sighed. “Kali, my son, you know I have not very much time ahead of me. But I promise you I will guide you for as long as I will live.” Kali looked at his father with a look full of adoration. This lion, his father meant the world to him.
Kali went on and led the pride as good as his father trusted he would. He even found a mate, Aina, they grew very much in love. Together they had two cubs, Lavani and Kenu. Things went fantastic with the pride.
Until one day tragedy struck...

I'll only upload the rest if I get enough interrest. ;)
The past can hurt but the way I see it is, you can either run from it or learn from it.
Elebeth
awe

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

some

Pride Points: 2

Re: Let me tell you about a lion. His name is Muuaji.

Postby K0PA » October 5th, 2013, 10:12 pm

i wood like to hear the rest of this i no i am just one parson but please
K0PA
We Are One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It doesn't matter it's in the past

Nickname(s): JQ,Justin or QuantuM
Pride Points: 3

Re: Let me tell you about a lion. His name is Muuaji.

Postby AnnaM » December 8th, 2013, 8:23 am

This is a cute little story, but posted almost 4 months ago by now! I thought the father-son part was sweet!
AnnaM
I am the flea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

in Scar's goatee!

Pride Points: 4

Return to Fan Fictions