TheMaster017 & RedKite Collab LK4

Re: TheMaster017 & RedKite Collab

Postby Kipekee » November 3rd, 2013, 7:12 pm

Hooooly crap
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2013, 7:13 pm

The pridelanders go down to the bottom of the cliff, Bandia is dead and kisasi is very injured.
Vita: Kisasi, this is my fault! Should have known your mother was evil! You should never have had to do that! I'm so sorry baby!
Kisasi: No i'm sorry daddy. I know we've only known each other a few days but.....your my hero, you did what you thought was best. I'm just glad i could do some good with my life before i left! And that I could have a dad as amazing as you!
She lifts her head with the last of her strength to give her father a kiss goodbye. Vita grabs her paw and holds it tight.
Kisasi: I love you daddy!
Vita: I love you too baby! I'm so proud of you!
Kisasi lays her head down and she slowly passes away as her fathers tears rain down on her face.
Vita: Thank you baby! Daddy will always love you!!......Always!!!!!
Vita turns to his other children they immediately forget the cruelty driven into them by their mother and comfort their father.
Vita: I promise, as long as I live I will always love you all and keep you safe! I will never let anything happen to you!
Last edited by Adofo on November 3rd, 2013, 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » November 3rd, 2013, 7:50 pm

Okay, don't make me cry pls
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2013, 7:57 pm

Trust me if i wanted to make you cry i could, no problem. Want me to prove it? I'll rewrite that part.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 3rd, 2013, 8:05 pm

I dare you
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2013, 8:14 pm

I dared.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » November 3rd, 2013, 8:18 pm

Ha, Knux can make me cry better then that! Try harder.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2013, 8:34 pm

I'm still too tired from waking up to get REALLY emotional, I'll do it later(NOT a morning person, neither is my hair)
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby RedKite » November 3rd, 2013, 8:52 pm

:-( you made me cry....
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Adofo » November 3rd, 2013, 8:59 pm

yeah, I'm pretty good at making something sad and touching, look at my comment wall, me and Unikels had a small competition about who loves their little brother more. Mine is how Adofo really cares about Simba.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions