ujinga's tale (the 100 shot challenge)

ujinga's tale (the 100 shot challenge)

Postby Kipekee » December 6th, 2013, 10:52 pm

This is my entry for http://www.warriorcatsrpg.com 's 100 Shot Challenge held by their moderator, Frisson. I decided to do a fanfiction here because I feel a little more comfortable with lions that I made up on the fly than cats I made up on the fly. I like my cats to have a little lineage x3

click here for the 100 shot challenge

Themes: show
1. Introduction
2. Complicated
3. Making History
4. Rivalry
5. Unbreakable
6. Obsession
7. Eternity
8. Gateway
9. Death
10. Opportunities
11. 33%
12. Dead Wrong
13. Running Away
14. Judgment
15. Seeking Solace
16. Excuses
17. Vengeance
18. Love
19. Tears
20. My Inspiration
21. Never Again
22. Online
23. Failure
24. Rebirth
25. Breaking Away
26. Forever and a day
27. Lost and Found
28. Light
29. Dark
30. Faith
31. Colors
32. Exploration
33. Seeing Red
34. Shades of Grey
35. Forgotten
36. Dreamer
37. Mist
38. Burning
39. Out of Time
40. Knowing How
41. Fork in the road
42. Start
43. Nature’s Fury
44. At Peace
45. Heart Song
46. Reflection
47. Perfection
48. Everyday Magic
49. Umbrella
50. Party
51. Troubling Thoughts
52. Stirring of the Wind
53. Future
54. Health and Healing
55. Separation
56. Everything For You
57. Slow Down
58. Heartfelt Apology
59. Challenged
60. Exhaustion
61. Accuracy
62. Irregular Orbit
63. Cold Embrace
64. Frost
65. A Moment in Time
66. Dangerous Territory
67. Boundaries
68. Unsettling Revelations
69. Shattered
70. Bitter Silence
71. The True You
72. Pretense
73. Patience
74. Midnight
75. Shadows
76. Summer Haze
77. Memories
78. Change in the Weather
79. Illogical
80. Only Human
81. A Place to Belong
82. Advantage
83. Breakfast
84. Echoes
85. Falling
86. Picking up the Pieces
87. Gunshot
88. Possession
89. Twilight
90. Nowhere and Nothing
91. Answers
92. Innocence
93. Simplicity
94. Reality
95. Acceptance
96. Lesson
97. Enthusiasm
98. Game
99. Friendship
100. Endings

Ujinga is Vitani's son, a fun loving little lion cub that has no worries. However, it's not for the rest of his days. This is his journey on his growth, his love story, his death story -- his entire life. Since the minute he was born, the enthusiastic cub had his troubles, but he fought through.
This is Ujinga's Tale - the story of a true king.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: ujinga's tale (the 100 shot challenge)

Postby Kipekee » December 6th, 2013, 11:08 pm

THEME ONE
i n t r o d u c t i o n

"Come on, Vitani!" Said a peachy colored lioness as she stood next to her half-sister-in-law, worry glittering in her red eyes. "Push!"
The pregnant lioness below her screamed as pain rippled through her body, her claws scratching the den floor, making a sssshreeeeeeek noise.
An elderly baboon awaited by her tail, his shaggy mane down his belly, around his neck and across his face. He did not make a single peep, even after the cub came, as he took it and groomed it clean.
"It's a boy!" The baboon exclaimed after a few minutes, which gave the tufted lioness time to recover. The monkey walked over to her carrying the newborn cub and put it at her paws so she could see him.
Her half brother, a dark brown lion with a scar down his eye, padded in the cave and eyed his older relative.
"Isn't he gorgeous? Our little nephew!" Said the red eyed lioness as she ran up to her mate and licked his cheek.
He just frowned at the cub and let his spine fur bristle. Like all male lions, he had hoped for a niece more than a nephew. It was only a danger to his reign over his pride.
The peach colored lioness frowned in disappointment when she noticed her mate was bristling and nudged him. "Come on, Kovu . . . let's go and leave Vitani to her cub. You too, Rafiki."
The baboon 'galloped' after the royal pair as they walked out, leaving the new mother alone with her son.
" . . . now, what shall I call you?" The lioness whispered, nuzzling her cub, encouraging him to open his eyes.
She was a little stunned when he did so, as his eyes were such an odd color. Shining, neon violet eyes stared back into her ocean blue eyes, and she was taken away by such beauty.
"Ujinga. I always wanted a cub with that name, but it means ignorance. I hope you are not as ignorant as the name given you."
The cub mewed as if it agreed, and she smiled, putting the cub at her teat for his first meal.
"I am glad to introduce you into the world, my little Ujinga."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Re: ujinga's tale (the 100 shot challenge)

Postby Kipekee » December 7th, 2013, 1:24 am

THEME TWO
c o m p l i c a t e d

Four years passed and Ujinga had grown to be a handesome male. His mane was blonde and his fur coat darkened to a nice shade of tan-gray. His purple eyes never lost their vibrant shade. He also developed white toes. The son of Vitani was truly unique, and it lead to the common and curious question from the lionesses - who is Ujinga's father?

wip
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Return to Fan Fictions