A tale of Two brothers (A Lion king Prequeal)

A tale of Two brothers (A Lion king Prequeal)

Postby mamaprince » December 22nd, 2013, 3:36 am

Just a Disclaimer: I know I did not Use Ahadi and Uru, I wanted to be different. xD I didn't call Scar Taka Either. I wanted to name him something else. Chapter 2 will be longer. ;) I promise.

Chapter 1:

Zuko and Eleanna were proud parents. Two sons were born to them. ''I think we shall name the Big one Mufasa.'' Eleanna told Zuko, as she looked down at her sons. ''I think Mufasa is a wonderful name. As for the Tiny one, we should name him Amandi.'' Zuko told his queen. A wise Baboon presented Mufasa, but not Amandi.As Mufasa and Amandi grew older, Zuko taught his sons lessons about being ruler of the pridelands.(Mainly Mufasa though because he was the Future king.) Mufasa Was thrilled, and listened to his father's interesting lectures. Amandi on the other hand,Did not stay still for long, and he Bonded off to play with Grasshopers instead. He caught one, and he saw his mother laying on a rock near by. He ran to her, and dropped the dead grasshopper at her paws. Eleanna sat up. ''What's this dear?'' She asked the young cub. ''I caught you a grasshopper mama.'' Eleanna looked down at her son and smiled. She embraced him, and licked his cheek. ''Thank you dear. You did a lovely job.You should probably find your father and your brother. They are probably worried sick about you.'' Eleanna pushed her son, and Amandi was on his way back to finding his father and Brother. He saw a darkness in the distance, and his adentureness got the best of him, and he was off the trail his father marked for him, and he entered a dark, foggy, creepy Graveyard full of Elephant skulls. He walked around, and Then he leaped back in fear. He heard wild cackles. ''Hey, look what we got here Banazi and Ed.'' The Hyena told her Brothers. '' Yeah, Shenzi. We got a Lion cub. Come here, Ed.'' Banazi called. Ed aprroached Amandi and Licked him. ''Hey, guys. He doesn't seem so bad.We should be friends with him, not Enimies.'' Ed told his sibilings. Amandi smiled, and he spent the rest of his day playing with his new friends then listening to his father's lessons. It was sunset, and Amandi said goodbye to his friends, and he headed home. When he arrived his father and brother were there, and they did not look very happy...
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Return to Fan Fictions