The Lion King 5: Change of Royalty (Collab)

Re: The Lion King 5: Change of Royalty (Collab)

Postby Adofo » January 18th, 2014, 12:28 am

Kiara: You know Vitani? That was easier than I thought getting them outta here!
Vitani: And you promise to let me have the final blows!
Kiara: You bet! I just want it done when it needs to be done! If they don't come back soon, we'll hunt them down and take care of them!
Vitani: Hehehehe
Adofo: Of course I did!.....even the part about feeling alone.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby Kipekee » January 18th, 2014, 12:36 am

Shanon was driving her car towards Central City, Starlight riding in the back on a booster seat.

Meanwhile, two teams were playing with rings in Central City. Rings made of gold and full of life to be exact- expensive stuff when sold, but they were scattered all over the Central Wilderness. The City was only the capitol.
A yellow fox with two tails, the youngest of all six of them, ran at a black echidna. “GIMME THE RIIINGS!”
The black echidna grabbed some rings and started to play with them. “Nope! Nope! Nope!”
Either way, the fox grabbed a ring out of her hand. The black echidna sighed in frustration.
“D*mn.”
“'Ey, Kels, you're talking to a ten year old here babe.” Said a red echidna, who was the oldest of his team. He had quills that he let grow down to a little below his shoulders and he had electrifying purple eyes. He had two spikes on each of his hands that were sharp enough to split a hair, and he had a fitting name- Knuckles.
The black echidna giggled. “Oh, puh-lease, he's listened to you for three years mister smarty.” She replied, running up to Knuckles and hugging him.
“D'aww, shucks.” He said, hugging her back.
“OKAY! They are now invisible to me because I don't consider that PG thank you very much.” Said the fox, turning and running to a purple dalmation.
“Tails,” Said a blue hedgehog. He was the leader of the red echidna and the yellow fox- It was Sonic himself. “they're just hugging. There's nothing wrong with that, let Knuckles spend time with his other half, okay?”
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Adofo » January 19th, 2014, 12:16 am

Tails: Ugh.....it's still a little much for me.
Kelsey: Well you should just grow-......
Knuckles: What? What is it?
Kelsey: I don't know. Something just fells.....wrong.
Simba: Adofo. Listen. You are not alone! Mom and Dad loved you just as much as they loved me! You my not have been born to them, but just like me, you are their real son just as much as I am! And it wasn't your fault with Scar. We both should have noticed something, especially mom and dad but, we all just let him being family get in the way of what we saw of him. I am sorry I left you alone all those years I was gone. If I had known what you were doing to help protect the pride, I would have come back in a second! I love you too! And I'm glad Dad rescued you! You've been a great big brother and a great addition to the pride! I wouldn't trade you for anything!
Adofo: Thanks Simba!
The two share a big hug.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Eight days later, Adofo woke up to find neither Sam or Nala were in the house. When he heard Sam's car in the driveway, he went outside.
Sam got out of the car.
"Okay, Dad, before you ask, I had to take Nala to the vet because she was complaining of not being able to see and she kept scratching."
Adofo shrugged. "Okay. Are they going to call?"
"Yep."

Meanwhile, the Green Rescue Organization (G.R.O) was taking care of Nala, taking care of her eye lesions and parasites. Kelsey, as one of the students, was with her mentor Dr. Rasmuessan, and they were the ones taking care of her along with Dr. Rasmuessan's other apprentice, Wilson. Dr. Rasmuessan left them to take care of another patient.
Suddenly, Kelsey screeched.
"WILSON!! Get me the pump and temperature compressors, she's having trouble breathing!"
Obediantly, Wilson ran to get the requested tools.
"QUICKLY WILSON!!" Kelsey urged.
They put the pump on her mouth and put the orange (hot) compressor on Nala's belly so she didn't grow cold and die. At some points they had to put the blue (cold) compressor on to make sure she didn't overheat.
After a while, Nala was stable.
"Alright. She's stable, good job." Kelsey said to the newer apprentice (meaning, I've been there longer) with a smile before walking out and reaching for the phone to call.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 25th, 2014, 10:59 pm

*The phone at Christen's house rings and Shanon answers it.*
Shanon: Hello? Hey Kelsey!...........she's doing okay?..........really?!.........okay so pick her up tomorrow?.......okay, I'll tell them! Thanks! Bye! Dad! Uncle Simba!
*She runs into the living room to the rest of her family*
Adofo: What is it baby?
Shanon: Aunt Nala's gonna be fine! Kelsey said we can pick her up tomorrow!
Simba: Oh good!
Adofo: Kelsey.......Humpfff.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2014, 11:01 pm

"Oh come on Dad, what's your problem? You do know that she's the youngest member at the G.R.O at the age of 18 and that she even saved her boss from getting hypothermia when he fell when they were on a mission at the Atlantic ocean? She's the best vet there, you're lucky she took care of Nala!" Shanon said.
"Yeah." Sam agreed.
Simba pinned his ears back. "Was there anything wrong with her?"
"Just eye lesions and parasites, but during the treatment they had trouble breathing so they had to use compressors and a pump on her, but luckily they got her to be stable."
Simba looked like he was going to pass out.

Back at the G.R.O, Nala was in the pens recovering. The only company she had? A polar bear that was recovering from R.H.E - internal problems with bacteria. Nala paced back and forth, anxious to get out and not very happy that she was A. stuck in the pens with A BEAR and B. that she had to wait a day.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 25th, 2014, 11:08 pm

Adofo: I don't have a problem with her helping Nala. It's just.......the last time I talked to her.......is how I found out Kiara hated me.......
Simba: What!?! She knew!?
Adofo: Apparently so......I am glad Nala's going to feel better but.....That girl just pushes my buttons the wrong way! And she was so blatant about it, like she enjoyed me hearing that.
Christen: Oh babe, I'm sure she didn't mean it that way!
Adofo: Yeah......sure. Shanon, can you and Sam go down there tomorrow and get her?
Sam: Sure dad.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Simba went to bang his head against the wall.
"We're going downhill!"
Adofo moaned. "No we're not!"

Kelsey approached the pen and threw some meat, but despite the polar bear's sickness he got there first.
This is just fantastic. Nala thought to herself. Not only am I stuck in an outdoor pen for a day with a bear that has R.H.E but he also gets to the meat first?
Kelsey sighed and shook her head. "Dear Pachacamac above, we're running low on Grade A supply. Looks like until we get new shipment I'll have to use Grade C- at least it's not spoiled."
She walked away back to the storage.
Nala cringed. And that was the last Grade A too. Wow. This sucks. Just for a few parasites and eye lesions?
Thanks to the laughing gas, Nala didn't know about her breathing incident.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Adofo » January 25th, 2014, 11:34 pm

*The next day Shanon and Sam drive down to pick up Nala*
Sam: Hey Kelsey!
Shanon: Hey!
Kelsey: Hey you two! Here to pick up your aunt?
Shanon: Yep!
Kelsey: Okay. Wait right here!
*Kelsey walks into the back to the pens. She goes up to Nala's cage and opens it.*
Kelsey: Alright Nala, you're ride is here!
Nala: Oh finally! Uhhh thanks for fixing me up Kelsey!
Kelsey: Yeah, sure thing!
*They walk back to the front here Nala is greeted by her niece and nephew.*
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2014, 11:42 pm

"Bada bing bada boom boom boom! Here she is!" Kelsey said, smiling. She also brought over a few things.
"Keep an eye on her. If she has trouble breathing again, soak two towels and put one in the microwave. Make sure the other one is cold to the touch. Also use a pump for her oxygen. Next time you see parasites just brush them out and put them on a tray, tweezers work best when they grab on to the skin. And when she has trouble seeing again, just come back because she'll need laser treatment. Come back in a week so we can see how she's doing. I told no one anything of your past, they just assumed you worked at a nature reserve."
Nala grunted.
"Thank you so much!" Sam said, and they drove off.
Kelsey sighed. "Another frantic day."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fictions