Dunno. wip

Dunno. wip

Postby NukasMomentofGlory » March 8th, 2014, 8:14 am

Featuring - :lonely: :nukasad:

Kovu sighed, toning out Zira's conversation with Scar. Kovu was groing into a fine young lion, and thanks to Zira's gruesome and exhausting training, he was on his way to becoming a strong fighter as well. As time went by, Kovu felt more and more manipulated by this lioness. But at the same time, he was grateful for all Zira had done for him.

The troubled lion perked when he recognized the sound of angry paws stomping through the dust through his busy thoughts and he looked up to see Nuka storm past him, muttering angrily about something. Kovu's face twisted with pity for the older lion as he watched him flop down beside a shredded termite mound and curl up on his side, his bony back facing him. He felt he should at least ask him what the matter was -- of course, he already had a pretty decent idea what this was all about. Kovu glanced towards Zira and, seeing as how she appeared to not be ending her debate with "Scar" anytime soon, the young lion rose to his paws and he cautiously approached his brother.

"--then she'd realize it. That-- that I had as much potential as he did..."
Kovu stopped behind him, nose wrinkling slightly once Nuka's musty stink reached him.
"Of course, she never took the time to--"

"Nuka?"
The thin lion jumped to his paws, scraggly black mane spazzing out in each direction known to ever exist.

"Oh. ...It's you. Wh-what do you want from me, termite? You turned down Mother's offer to use me as practice. It's not my fault if--"
Kovu stared at his brother. It didn't seem fair to him at all. Nuka was the oldest, yet he had the worst living conditions. Zira made sure Kovu had the pick of every meal to grow strong. But he hasn't realized how much this was affecting him until Vitani pointed it out to him.

"No. It's not that."

Nuka paused and looked at Kovu questionably.
"Oh?"

"I just wanted to tell you... I'm sorry. And...: he looked back towards Zira. "You should be the one standing in my pawprints. Not me."
Nuka looked away, frowning.

"You think I don't know that? How dumb do you think I am?"He turned away from Kovu, tail lashing. "I don't need you to tell me something I'm constantly reminded of every moment of my life, from the time I force myself awake to when I
NukasMomentofGlory
Hey, is it hot in here

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

or is it just me?

Nickname(s): Nuka
Pride Points: 9

Return to Fan Fictions