Zazu and Zuzu-A Loving Night

Zazu and Zuzu-A Loving Night

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 12th, 2014, 2:48 am

This is inspired by Timon the Great's: Timon and Ma: A Night to Remember. This is set back in the time where Zazu is a newly hatched.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Zazu felt his little body shiver, the cold wind brushing by his face, making him even colder. Zazu opened his big, black eyes and looked about in his nest. His mother, Zuzu, laid a couple inches away from him. Zazu, being only three days old, was too weak to walk to her. Instead, he gave a small chirp. Zuzu’s eyes fluttered open; ever since the hatching of her son, she did not sleep the same. Zuzu turned around and faced her baby boy and gave a loving smile. Zuzu gently used her bill to pull her baby closer to her. Zazu gave a short whine.

“Shhh…its okay, Mama’s here now. You’re safe now.” Zuzu gently rubbed her baby’s face with her wing. Zazu stopped whining and looked up at his Mommy’s face.

“Mama.” Zazu chirped. That was the only word he could say. Zuzu smiled and kissed her baby’s forehead. Zazu cuddled deeper into her down feathers, smiling and before he knew it, he was asleep. Zuzu sighed. She knew that it wasn’t going to be easy being a single mother. Yet, even though she knew it was going to be hard, she knew that the most important thing was to keep her boy safe, loved, and fed. Zuzu knew that her boy had all those things, and that’s all that mattered to her at the moment.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Return to Fan Fictions