The rebirth of the Great War of fiction 5 a new power

The rebirth of the Great War of fiction 5 a new power

Postby SuperED » September 11th, 2014, 3:06 am

Hey everyone here's a new chapter for you guys I'll also be writing other stories soon . Also I've set up an RPG forum for this story enjoy I ow nothing but my ocs
It was a strange night in the outlands because objects that appeared to be small meteorites were striking nearby . All the outlanders excluding a Scar and Zira went out to investigate this they found that the object were not meteorites at all they were rings that had strange yellow glows . Kiara stepped forward and carefully slipped one onto her paw . The ring then spoke " Kiara lioness of the outlands you have the power to install great fear welcome to the yellow lantern corps " It said introducing itself . the others are curious so they also put rings and were greeted . When they're all wearing one a almost blinding light hits them scooping them up and taking them somewhere . When the outlanders looked around they were clearly not on. earth . The planet was yellow and almost barren with cracks in the ground . " hello maggots welcome to Qward " a voice behind them said . They turned to see a large , muscular , ugly blue alien with a long tongue and wearing a yellow outfit with a yellow ring . Thanks but who are you ?" Cody asked confused " I am Arkillio leader of the yellow lantern corps " he tells them ."we go throughout the universe creating order through fear " he explains ." Ok so why are we on
Qward ?" Todd asks " you are here to be subjected to psychological tests to see if you are

Worthy of the yellow ring during these tests you will face your greatest fears " he said in a drill Sargent
type voice . They were led to a massive colosseum where many yellow lanterns were here' to watch . The outlanders faced their greatest fears Kiara faced a construct of her brother Nuka a construct of his mother , Todd the sun and a hunter the hyenas a huge lion that resembled Mufasa Scamp locked in a cage Mittens , , Angel and Dixie abandonment . Bolt styrofoam Kyle Nazis Cartman minorities Butters his dad Kenny death ,Owen flying in a plane Cody Sierra Tweak underpants gnomes all cat members other then mittens and Oliver water , Bambi and Ronno a
hunter , Dag Otis , dodger and Oliver Sykes ,Berlioz and Toulouse edger . All these fears and
more were used against the outlanders " hey Dag why are you afraid of Otis he's just a cow " Todd states " he nearly killed me !" Dag snaps " besides mine isn't the weirdest Bot is afraid if styrofoam !" He retaliates Bolt glares at him . After the tests the corps cheer for them they say the yellow lantern oath " in blackest day in brightest night beware your fears turned into light let those who try to stop what's right burn like my power yellow lanterns might !" When they got their rings they donned yellow outfits that fit in different ways depending on their species they also all got power batteries to recharge their rings . They were called sector 2215 when they returned to earth they went along terrorizing the lands but their attack was cut short when they learned the pride landers had gotten green rings before them to help battle the evil corps . Luckily due to the yellow impurity the yellow lanterns emerged victorious in the battle . they return to Qward with captured prisoners . The yellow lanterns were ecstatic to capture some of their enemies . Nuka and Kiara became the ladders of the new sector and began their reign of fear they didn't tell Scar about the rings asking them to use their invisibility power to conceal themselves . They capture more green lanterns everyday in return for heir loyal service Akiklio asks them what they in return Nuka and kiara think about it and finally say " help us kill Scar" they say .
Kind of cliff hanger see you next time and remember there'll be other stories and I'm going to introduce more lanterns in the next chapter bye !
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions