The rebirth of the great war of fiction 9 new kid in town

The rebirth of the great war of fiction 9 new kid in town

Postby SuperED » October 21st, 2014, 2:27 pm

Hey guys here's the new GWOF chapter I don't own anything ! New characters added today
Inside the royal den on pride rock a tiny cub yawned and stretched . Mkuu and his siblings had grown since their presentation . They were now 6 months old and very curious . Mkuu nudged his father Nuka trying to wake him up " dad wake up our lessons start today remember !" The small cub reminded him . Nuka yawned " come on little termite let your dad sleep please " Nuka mutters the king had a long day the previous day and was very tired. Mkuu however responded by giving his father puppy eyes . Nuka shook his head has he succumbed to the look " where did you learn that !?" He asked " uncle Scamp taught me " the dark prince stated proudly . Mikado rolled his eyes he would speak to his dog friend later now he must his son an important lesson about being king the rising sun lesson . As Mkuu woke his siblings Nuka turned to Kiara with a look of worry " I don't know if I can teach them Kiara because I wasn't the original choice to be king of the outlands it was supposed to be Kovu what if I don't have what it takes to mentor them !" Nuka panicked . Kiara simply smiled " you'll do fine besides you have time to teach them it doesn't have to all be taught today " Kiara said calmly . Nuka felt reassured by his mate' s words he led
Giza and Mkuu up the rock once there

Nuka began to explain the lesson to them ." Ok kids today you'll be learning some of the
most
important things about being king " he told them as they sat down . " Now what I want you to do is look as far as your eyes can see because all the things that are touched by either
light or shadow is our kingdom . Nuka explained . " Wow " the two cubs say in amazement
at the kingdom before them . It really wasn't that great especially since the outlanders had
taken over in fact in was pretty barren but to them it was awesome . " Boys do you know
why I'm showing you this ?" Their father asked them . They shook their heads he sighed
and smiled " because one day I will not be here neither will your mother because a king's
time rises and falls like the sun and when that day comes one of you will be chosen to rule
this kingdom ." He tells them . They

take this all in and then Giza asked " but dad who's gonna be chosen ?" Nuka laughs " well that'll
depend on how well you can prove yourselves as you grow he tells his oldest son as he
chuckles . After the first lesson all 3 cubs take a walk with their parents . " This next lesson
it's on is the most important lesson you will ever learn " he tells them . " We are all
connected in the circle of life . Everything that is alive is part of the great circle for example
predators hunt prey but when we die we become part of the soil " he explains the cubs
who to show they understand nod . " But you can sometimes twist the circle a little bit for
example some of the animals you see here today were not here before you were born
therefore when we took over we expanded the circle " Nuka tells them thinking that it was
the best way to explain a brutal takeover to the
cubs . 2 blue birds perched on a rock in front of them the reporters Zazu and Blu . " Good
morning sire" they said together . Zazu did not imagine he'd ever say " sire " to the likes
of Nuka but apparently he was now forced to . " good mourning you two " Kiara said " you
may give the mourning report " she instructed . As they began their long boring report Nuka
whispers into his daughter's ear " ok Akili this is real important for lionesses to learn time
to learn how to pounce !" He said then he called to the two birds " Zazu , Blu can you two
do me a favor and turn around ?" The king asks . The birds nod and continue talking ."
And you really have stop your slobbering mangy stupid friends eat everything ..." Zazu
would've said more but before he could Kiara leaped upon him with a roar ." Silence !" She
snarled " for that remark you'll have to be punished in some way I would have the hyenas
or Todd do it but they're not awake yet .. "" A voice came from behind her " we'll do if your
highness !" She turned to see two familiar young deer Ronno and Banbi walk up to them ."
Hello boys will you please punish Zazu for his words?" Kiera asked them. . " we'd be glad to
!" Bambi says as he and Ronno look down and smirk at the bird who gulps . Ronno takes
Zazu on his mouth and they begin walking ." Let me go you hoofed hooligans !" Zazu
screams he continues to yell until the reach their destination the dark forest a small forest
that is ruled by the two deer and their armies of forest animals , dogs and feral cats. It is
unique in the fact that besides democratic. rival neighbor the great forest it's the only place
in either the Outlands or Pride,ands that has non African trees and it snows . For most of
the trip Zazu had shut his eyes so when he opened them he found himself in a small cave
like place he use a stick to feels around and realized when he rubbed against a big , black
growling , furry thing that he was surrounded by dogs . He screamed and saw about ten
dogs were chasing him and more came soon . As he flew they snapped at him killing
anything in their way he also noticed they were extremely persistent they crossed every river
ran across every slope and meadow as they reached a mountain he even saw a few of them
die falling of but they didn't care they would not fail their masters Bambi and Ronno
normally they'd hunt deer for man but after man abandoned them the two young deer had
shown them mercy and love they were forever loyal to them and refused to fail them . On
top of that the dreaded blood clan forest cats had been brought back and had new members
include the famous ( now infamous ) 3 . Just as the poor bird thought he was dead meat
he stopped and looked up a female deer looked back at him ."' Zazu?" She said looking at
him confuse on why he was running away . " I can't talk right now I'm going to be eaten !"
He panicked . She looked farther behind and saw the dogs coming when she did she
narrowed her eyes " boys heel !" She yelled . The dogs stopped one growled they were not
fond of this deer Feline she was to soft the only reason they haven't killed her is because
their masters told them not to . They slunk away in defeat . " Thank you miss Feline your
the kindest outlander I've ever met " he said bowing . " thank you Zazu I don't rally think
you and the other Pridelanders should be mistreated like you are you're all kind souls
honestly know quick go the sun will set soon and I don't want the boys , the hyenas , Todd
or Scamp to find you " she instructed the bird wasted no time escaping the forest . After
freeing Zazu she was yelled at by Ronno and Bambi she knew they sometimes questioned her loyalties but she didn't care just because you won a battle doesn't mean you have to be
arrogant an dean spirited. Just as Feline predicted the sun was soon gone and the moon had
risen . Todd , Scamp , Dixie , Angel and their children awoke time for some fun . As the
vampiric animals emerged from the bus they felt hungry . Luckily for them The king and
queen had just instated a new law all cubs that were of Pridelander origins were fair game.
Todd and Scamp rounded up the male carnivore outlanders while Dixie and Angel got all the
females together . Bambi and Ronno came along too but only to protect from angry
lionesses . It was a complete genocide .inside the Pridelanders den . The dead bodies of cubs
litters the floor. Kopa and Kiara were in a battle because Kopa was protecting A cub ."now
your going to feel all the pain I felt !" she snarls as they trade blows ." your pain ?! You
were always the favorite child you know nothing about pain and neglect abosoultly nothing !"
Kopa snapped back . But after he said this his sister's eyes narrowed and her claws came
out she spoke in a slow, deep deadly " I know nothing about pain ?!..." she hiises " how dare you say that i know nothing about pain !!!" she roars at the top of her lungs . All the
memories the exile , the scar simba gave her , being adopted by a recently resurrected Scar and abused by him . Fueled by rage she sent her brother flying . Across the den he know had a large facial wound it would heal but his face would remain injured for quite sone time
. Meanwhile the cub was bent protected by a beautiful young lioness with blue eyes and light
cream fur . She snarled as Todd prepared to eat the baby " get away from her you
murdering vermin !" She hisses . Todd looks puzzled " what ever do you mean dear Nzuri ?"
He asks with a small smirk . " You killed my mother in the takeover !" She roared." oh yeah
your mom you know she could've been a good solider if only she played for tte villians " he
snickered . Upon hearing this mocking evil statement she lunged for him but he easily dodged
and began to circle her ." I won't fall for your tricks todd !" she growled . In response he
laughs " oh this isn't a trick just look at my shadow " he told her she looked at it . It moved

as he sttod pefectly still and it didn't look
Ike a fox it looked like a lean , tall, hungry evil wolf . " wha- what is that thing ?!" she
shriked . " Well let's just say i went to dr Faclier and got myself a shadow demon and this
one sprcial you kow why?" he asked his smirk getting bigger by the second . " because this
shadow demon is the infamous big bad wolf!" she scremed un fear as the wolf creature
snarled and let loose an insane howl . It then bit down on her shadow causing her to go
down . Then he used his yellow ring to summon a large snake to tiie her , the cub and
several others . Then he prepared to lift the cub cub AN : this diologue is from back tothebbarnyard: " your a meanie " the cub said looking up at todd ." what?" Todd asked
confused " your mean your a meaner !" she yelled at the demon fox " meaner meanermeaner's gotta eat too!" he teased .". Leave her alone !" Nzuri said weakly . Todd
snarled at her he turned to Scamp , Mooch , Ronno , Cartman and Kenny " this one is mine
to kill rough her up a bit while i have the little oneas an appatizer you know because I'm a
meaner " he said snickering cruely he lifted the young female cub up and dangled her over
his mouth ." put the cub down Todd " ( end back to the barnyard diolouge ) a voice
growled all eyes fell on Copper " hello tratior !" he hiisef . Copper charged knocking Todd
back sending the cub flying through the air . Thankfully she landed safe on the dog's back
. The wolf sprang at Coopper's shadiaw Copper was not faceing an enemy that he couldn't
physically fight . From behind him Todd and his old mentor Dag the coyote both attacked
him . As he fell hundreds of outlanders of every soecues jumped upon him . Todd and Dag
gave 2 quick nods and the pack parted .Todd circled the dog a few times his cruel smirk
replaced by a face of angry sadness and greif . He turned to walk away but Copper lifted his
head slightly and spoke " what happended to us being best friends Todd did you forget
about that ?" he asked sadly shakeing his head . Todd whipped ariund in a rage ." well you
know what Copper !? War changes friendships ! Plus I have kids you have kids on the way ,
your a tratior and everyday i feel like i have this suckness in my brain and it's gettihg
stronger ! We're not pups anymore ok ?!" he snapped walking away . Kiara soon the word
to leave so they did Todd turned to Copper one last time " se ya round get round your fat !"
He cackled then he and the others turned and ran into the outlands . When they were gone
Copper shook his head and looked at Nzuri she had sympathy in her eyes " what happened
between you guys ?" she asked . Copper sighed ." He used to be a good fox cub then one
day when we were little he started to change he became obsessed with killing and
outsmarting people he became a psychopath jerk " " then when i fell in love with his ex he
went totally nuts ... This war has torn him apart " Copper explained " yeah he's clearly sick
butt with what ...? " Nzuri wondered ." I think it callled madness ..." Copper sighed .(
Omeanwhile) the outlanders went to one of the few conviences they had the flea bite
nightclub . Todd sat with Dixie and some of his friends at the bar ." hey Todd what can I get
you ? " Itchy Itcheyford said from behind the bar ." just get me a beer Itch " he said sadly
. The fea bitten weiner dog noded and brought the vamlpire fox his beer. " hey darling "
Dixie said walking over to him ."'Hey Dixie how's it going ?" he asks sadly." ok how about
you hon ?" she asks her mate . He sighs " I'm a failure of a villain I'm mentally ill , I still

have a soft side ,I hear voices in my head and I don't even have an apprentice " he sulks
." I would mentor TJ but your so protective of him that you won't let let me mentor him !"
Todd reminds her. She gives him a look . Bambi and kyle walk over to them " you know
Todd you can't expect the answers to your fall right of the sky " Kyle giggles . Suddenly
there's a large boom heard from outdie the club . Todd and some others rush outside and
follow a trail of ash until they reached a large crater . Inside it was a young fox pup with
blonde fur, large blue eyes , two legs and very odd 2 tails holding a strange device . They take he srange pup to the watering hole and splash him until he wakes up.."hey kid you ok ?" Mooch asks concerned ." where am I?" the young fox asks "relax kid your in the Outlands what's your name ?" Todd asks"I'm miles prower but people call me Tails "he says .Tails explains that he had dreams of ruling his home planet from a very young age . He was blocked from doing this by the evil dictator dr robotnik so he had joined a heroic group known as the freedom fighters . He played them in defet robotnik and planned to betray then afterwords . The group's leader Sonic thought Tails was almost like his Little brother tails however thought he was nothing but a moron . He eventually became fed up with being the sidekick and reavled his motives . They called him a tratior and went after him . He had begun his plans at takeover starting by bulidling a few machines he'd been workingbin a teleportation devicecwhen it malfuctined and sent him there . The outlanders were very surprised to day the least . " wow that's a impressive backstory well we could could use a techno heinous like you around ! What do you say would you like to join us ?" Todd asks . Tails nods " I'd be happy to join your villain team just as long as we get power !" Tails says smirking . Todd smirks back " I like the way you think ! Say tails how old are you ?" Tidd asks ." About 11 in human years " he answers " well I was wondering if you'd like to be my apprentice "todd asks excitedly . Tails grins like he just won the lottery " awesome !!" He says jumping for joy . They go around and introduce Tails to everybody . His charming demenior was a good impression on even the most unpleasent outlanders . But now came the real test can they impress the villians . They walked into dr faclier's voodoo shoo . " hello todd nice to see you and i assume this is the famous newcomer Tails !" The shadow man said shaking tails's hand . Todd nods while Tails grins and shakes back " hello dr it's an honor to meet you !" Tails says happaliy ." thank you now what can i do you boys for ?" he asks . Todd answers " we'd like to speak to Eris or Hades pleaee" . The docter nods and walks over to one of his voodoo heads on the wall it uses it's dark magic to show them a room that resembles the dark sky. Tails is amazed he never thought magic existed . The greek godess of chaos Eris is seen . Tails introduced himself but is surprised to find that Eris already knew about him ." Yes I've watched you your entire life Tails . you caused so much chaos internally while allied with those heroes it was wonderful!" She said smirking . He blushed " tricking those idiots ? It was simple!" he said trying to sound humble . Eris loved the amount of dedication Tails had put into trcking and betrying tge frredom fighters and granted him a member of the villiains . She let hm get a might of sleep . But told him to be prepared for his first mission . The next day Tails got his first misson to retrive the lamp of Jafar . Useing his two tails like a helicopter prepeller He flew low accomped by Streaky , Bolt and Isis . Soon They spotted their destnation the cave of wonders . Ever since Jafar's fist death gaurds were constantly on duty to prevent theft of his lamp but when Bolt. , Streaky and Tails went to attack the entrence gaurds they found that they all been knocked out . They shrugged it couldn't be that bad right ? As they walked through riches they had a strange feeling they were being watched but ignored it . As he got near the lamp he heard a familer voice behind him." well if it isn't the nerd ! I had to see it to belive it !" Tails turned around and when he saw who was beninf him his jaw dropped . There behunf him stood his former girlfriend Fiona fox ." What do you want ?!" Tails growled he was not in the mood for her tricks . She laughed without humor " well ever since Scourge betrayed me it's been hard to find good criminal work so when I heard that this planet has places like this Where i can become rich again " she explains . Tails rolls eyes " whatever just stay out of my way I have an important mission " he growled. Suddenly she looked intersted " what kind of important mission can I help ?" she asks curious . Tails whips around looking fustrated ." look Fiona i don't want to be tricked by you . You've played with my heart to many times I don't anything to do with you!" he yells . Fiona's face is in a state of shock. Tails had never stood up to her before so she was surpised by his new found confidence . " Well can I just ask who your working for?" she asks timidly . He huffs " I'm working the intergalatic villian commitee" . Her eyes grew large ." Your working for them ? They're legends ! If we both worked for them we could both benifit from it ! Come on Tails can i help you guys plase ?!" she asks exicited ti get fame . He sighs " fine ". Part of him still liked Fiona and had a soft spot for her so he let her join their team . He called Streaky and Isis over Streaky laughs " so Tails it looks like you have your eye on her huh ?" he chuckled . Tails glared at him Fiona and Isis began talking " yeah i love playing hard to get with nerd over there " Fiona laughs ." Thats what i did with Steaky " Isis says also laughing Streaky gave a bashful smile . Tails glared at them " can we please get back to work here ?!" he snaps . They nod and creep up the staircase where they see Jafar's black shiny lamp. Tails picks it up and smirks" with this we'll be able to invade more lands then ever before !"after staring at the lamp for a while Fiona says " well as long we're here why don't we take some more stuff ?" She wonders . She and Isis pick up a few damonds and rubies including a very large shiny one . Tail's eyes widen in fear " guys don't do that Isis don't you remeber what the cave said before we were allowed in?! Touch nothing but the lamp !" he reminded them ." oh relax it's just a stupid cave what can it possibly do ?" she laughed . Suddenly a large booming voice shouted " you have touched the forbidden tresure prepare to be entombed here forever !" i. From outside Mittens who had been on lookout duty yelled " guys get outbof there now !" Steaky grabbed Isis and the lamp . Then he hurtied out of the cave dodgeing falling objects . Tails was about to follow but he turned around to see Fiona about to be sucked into the sand and crushed . Tails gasped " Finoia !!!" he screamed he flw back towards the ruble despite the protests of his friends the part of him that still loved her drove him to risk his life to save her . She was being pulled in fast she would sooon be noting but a dead body under sand if he didn't acr wuickly he grabeed her hand but he just wasn't strong enough so he looked at the jewals he was carrying and through them aside to give him the strengh to pull her up . He rushed outside dodgenig and pushing the falling objects again . He made it out just in time Mittens was going to ask who that was but Tails gave her a look that tild her not to ask . Fiona had passed under tge sand so when she came to she saw Tails smileing at her ." well how!s that fire awesome huh ?" he laughed . She mumbled in complete surpise " you - you saved me " she stuttered . " aw it was nothing" he blushed .. She smirked " well I think you deseve a littke rtreat " she said kissing him on the cheek . His eyes widen in shock and he smiles Steaky laughs " well that was exciting " . Tails nods " do you still have the lamp ?" he asks " you know it !" Streaky confirms . They laugh and Tails carries Fiona as they head back to the outlands . He thought the hard part was over boybwas he wring ...

SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Fictions