The Fallen Prince: Nuka's Renewal (Part 1 of TFP)

How does this Fanfic cross you?

Poll ended at November 10th, 2009, 4:47 am

Awesome! Such a great read!
86%
Its ok.
No votes
Mehh...
No votes
Could use some work.
14%
Really, bro? No Life!
No votes
I think that you could really use some work with your writing.
No votes
Dont. Change. ANYTHING!
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: The Fallen Prince: Nuka's Renewal (Part 1 of TFP)

Postby Applejack » November 13th, 2009, 1:49 am

Off The Record; that chapter there. I diddent know what to write, and then I thought. Lets bring every Man's nightmare to life! Lets hear it! What are your thoughts on the chapter.
Applejack

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Postby KiarasMate » November 13th, 2009, 2:16 am

Hmm, interesting turn of events here. :) Makes it just that much more intriguing to follow along with. ^^ Very nicely done my friend. Looking forward to your next installment. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Applejack » December 21st, 2009, 12:29 am

Everone, I'm sorry to say I've been Inactive. I do, however, plan to re-activate during break!
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Postby YFWE » December 23rd, 2009, 9:05 pm

Really like this story a ton. The love story between Vitani and Kopa is a very interesting read, and I love your characterization of Nuka! Keep it up! :D
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Applejack » September 21st, 2011, 7:18 pm

Wooow, its really been a while since I've been on MLK! I've got plenty to upload onto my Fanfic, so I hope you are all ready for it!

As for now, I've uploaded a short chapter. Feel free to read up!
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Previous

Return to Fan Fictions